Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm, i might give that dabura buu a try....
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

I'll be trying them out in game before I even think of releasing them.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on September 24, 2011, 03:28:06 PM
I'll finish the Dabura recolor here in a few minutes.

EDIT; Dabura and Lime Kid Buu recolor complete. Here are the Brawlbox Previews.





Feedback please?

Note. The recolors that are not titled outfit will not have the character's outfit textured onto him, they will only have the colors of the character he is being recolored ass.

The lime green.. I'm just gonna keep the comments to myself.

Now the Dabura, you do need a more reddish tone, as they both said. The pants have no detail, at all. I'm shocked it's like this, since you're the one that's always complaining in numerous threads, about a hack not having quality. Yet, you show this. The shoes look like Tennis shoes, Dabura has boots.

Looks like you went out of line with the wrist bands, as I see some blue over the hands.

The eyes gotta be a more golden yellow, not so bright. Also, make the pupil black, and like cat eyes. They're not circles, like Kid Buu's.

Lastly, where the hell is the M?

Come on Velino!

To be honest, they look kinda strange...I think you can do better.

Quote from: Dot on September 24, 2011, 07:14:35 PM
*kicks in*

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


*leaves*

Did I ever say you could use my textures? I better not see that [censored] released.

Quote from: Dot on September 24, 2011, 07:24:28 PM
no, i´ll use them as a bse to make my own

the only thing that is yours is the belt,


and its a PREVIEW! so it will get better

Still, I find that [censored] mad disrespectful. I don't even know you. And no, you didn't just use the belt. Don't lie to me, I'm not stupid. I made that [censored] from scratch all the way, and I plan on doing my own version of this so you're just wasting your time.

Velen, I do like that green recolor of Kid Buu.

Especially the pants.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


So Beyond, have you had any luck with chopping off that leg?  Remember, left leg from the knee down.  I hope it isn't too much hassle...

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 24, 2011, 07:21:56 PM
Did I ever say you could use my textures? I better not see that [censored] released.

Same... I hate it when people take your work and SLIGHTLY alter it and take most of the credit or credit the wrong person.

(It's happened with my Moka model at least 3-4 times. That hair was hard to pull off!)

September 24, 2011, 10:55:53 PM #7404 Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 11:07:12 PM by Velen
Italian...Use your eyes, man. The M is CLEARLY VISIBLE on the belt in the Dabura recolor. I left it gold.

Also, looking at Dabura's eyes, they are actually more of a dull yellow than gold.

I never intended to change the shape of the eyes. This is Kid Buu with Dabura's colors, not Dabura in Kid Buu's form.

The detail for the pants is there, it's just very subtle...Maybe too subtle. As for the armbands, they are like that cause I didn't feel like dealing with the problem of covering what remained of the original Kid Buu armbands with pink and risk ending with [censored]ing up the look of the texture on the wrist.

*Takes down a note.*

Also, about the Skin Tone. Look at Dabura here.



He is more of an orangish color than reddish from my perception.

*Takes the pic and opens it in Photoshop to make doubly sure of correctness.*
Yup, Photoshop's eyedropper indicates he is more orange than red...I'll try making him more reddish anyway and see how that goes.

Also, I can't help that the boots came out the way they did. Buu isn't exactly wearing boots anyhow, and the fact that Dabura is much taller than Kid Buu is another factor.

-and Italian? Go ahead and say what you want about the Lime Kid Buu texture.

Here is what I literally did:

Took a photograph of a Lime from the next, then eyedropper'd the flesh of the fruit to color Buu's skin, and then did the same for the pants, and everything else, which are the color of lime skins.

I can't help the way the pants are because of the texture stretching BY needed to do in order to make Buu's pants on the bottom half.

There I'm done talking. Gonna go rework the Dabura textures now.

EDIT: Tried it with a more reddish color from the pic and didn't like it too much, it makes the color star looking more like a more dully colored Kid Buu.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I think he's talking about the forehead M, not the belt buckle M...

September 24, 2011, 11:08:50 PM #7406 Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 11:14:37 PM by Velen
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on September 24, 2011, 11:04:01 PM
I think he's talking about the forehead M, not the belt buckle M...

Oh.

Well, anyway, like I stated this is Kid Buu with Dabura's colors, not Dabura in Kid Buu's form. That's why the M on the forehead isn't there.

Also. Here is a pic for comparison.



The upper part is the more reddish color, the one below is how the texture was.

I also changed the brigthtness and contrast on the pants to try to make the details that were so subtle show up before.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen (Ghost) on September 24, 2011, 10:55:53 PM
Italian...Use your eyes, man. The M is CLEARLY VISIBLE on the belt in the Dabura recolor. I left it gold.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on September 24, 2011, 11:04:01 PM
I think he's talking about the forehead M, not the belt buckle M...

Also, I'd like to see that texture actually applied on Kid Buu, then show us a picture.

Quote from: Beyond on August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM









What are you gonna do next? Vegeta please? I mean come on, the 2nd moveset for vegeta is out already and the vertex is not even done one bit.

Quote from: Pure Dark Sonic on September 25, 2011, 03:07:15 PMWhat are you gonna do next? Vegeta please? I mean come on, the 2nd moveset for vegeta is out already and the vertex is not even done one bit.
:>.>: A moveset being made doesn't means the Vertex should be made.

STOP naming the forbidden one here.