Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
September 25, 2011, 03:12:33 PM #7410 Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 03:13:29 PM by SiLeNtDo0m
Quote from: Pure Dark Sonic on September 25, 2011, 03:07:15 PM
What are you gonna do next? Vegeta please? I mean come on, the 2nd moveset for vegeta is out already and the vertex is not even done one bit.

And thus the pure idiocy from some ingrate little newbie continues again.  Prepare for a load of "Get Out" frogs and a load of people raging at you for your totally asinine comment kid.

Oh, and "2nd moveset of Vegeta".  Don't make me laugh.  It quite clearly says "v0.2", thus indicating it's barely complete.

Although, you could just delete your comment and not waste everyone's time.  That would save a lot of people a lot of trouble...

Quote from: Pure Dark Sonic on September 25, 2011, 03:07:15 PM
What are you gonna do next? Vegeta please? I mean come on, the 2nd moveset for vegeta is out already and the vertex is not even done one bit.
You DO know that someone is texturing it, right?

Man. Like Beyond's avy used to say, "Is he all you guys care about?"

Let him do whatever he damn wants to.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Pure Dark Sonic on September 25, 2011, 03:07:15 PM
What are you gonna do next? Vegeta please? I mean come on, the 2nd moveset for vegeta is out already and the vertex is not even done one bit.

Just F**k you.
People like you give stress and heart attacks to good people that don't deserve to get pressure.
I am almost completely sure you didn't even bothered of reading the past post, and i can assume you haven't read any notice about Vegeta either.

So just F**k of, use the other (there are millions of them) or make your own vertex of vegeta and stop pressuring people.
-_-
 Flaming + Censor Bypass

Quote from: Master_Ryuk on September 25, 2011, 03:50:22 PMJust F**k you. People like you give stress and heart attacks to good people that don't deserve to get pressure. I am almost completely sure you didn't even bothered of reading the past post, and i can assume you haven't read any notice about Vegeta either. So just F**k of, use the other (there are millions of them) or make your own vertex of vegeta and stop pressuring people. -_-
there is only one texture(not vertex) for Wolf so it looks like vegeta  just so you know so there is not millions of them
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

September 25, 2011, 03:59:47 PM #7414 Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 04:02:55 PM by Christian_CAO
 :srs:

Not my place to say, but you guys should cut off right about now and leave PureDarkSonic alone.

End of derailing Vegeta discussion.

Anyway, to PureDarkSonic... Lets just wait and see what Beyonds next project is.

Personally, I think he needs a nice break for a bit, but what ever he does next will definitely be awesome  ;)
^3^

OMG OMG OMG WE NDEEZ TEH VEZETAAAAAAAA CUZ EH WULF IZ WULFeY !!!!!

*dies*

Quote from: Master_Ryuk on September 25, 2011, 03:50:22 PM
Just F**k you.
People like you give stress and heart attacks to good people that don't deserve to get pressure.
I am almost completely sure you didn't even bothered of reading the past post, and i can assume you haven't read any notice about Vegeta either.

So just F**k of, use the other (there are millions of them) or make your own vertex of vegeta and stop pressuring people.
-_-
I'd suggest removing those "Self censored" words to avoid a Warning.

Also, guys, don't get into insulting him, either. 1 or 2 posts were enough derailing.

Quote from: Christian_CAO on September 25, 2011, 03:59:47 PM
:srs:

Not my place to say, but you guys should cut off right about now and leave PureDarkSonic alone.

End of derailing Vegeta discussion.


You know, it only just occurred to me now, but comments like this are totally pointless.

People saying stuff like this doesn't help at all.  Beyond and plenty of other hackers do whatever the heck they want to do.  People need to realise this.  It's that simple.  People need to get the message that they need to stop asking what the hell Beyond is doing and making stupid enquiries for 5 seconds and just wait and let him say himself.  Hence why I suggested that he delete his comment then we can all just delete ours and act like this never happened and not waste anyone else's time.

Quote from: Mariodk on September 25, 2011, 03:59:22 PM
there is only one texture(not vertex) for Wolf so it looks like vegeta  just so you know so there is not millions of them
sadly i think beyond said every project wich the preview disapered from the OP was not happening so no scizor,ammy,young link and lastly no vegeta either you ask a model porter to fix the glitches of the vegeta over CF (over wolf) or ask someone to make a vegeta vertex
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Christian_CAO on September 25, 2011, 03:59:47 PM
:srs:

Not my place to say, but you guys should cut off right about now and leave PureDarkSonic alone.

End of derailing Vegeta discussion.

Anyway, to PureDarkSonic... Lets just wait and see what Beyonds next project is.

Personally, I think he needs a nice break for a bit, but what ever he does next will definitely be awesome  ;)

y u defending the evil guy ??

>=O

"Doesn't he make enough revamps? Make Phoenix Wright!"
>:O
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Looks at poll and guess what i voted :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Master_Ryuk on September 25, 2011, 03:50:22 PM
Just F**k you.
People like you give stress and heart attacks to good people that don't deserve to get pressure.
I am almost completely sure you didn't even bothered of reading the past post, and i can assume you haven't read any notice about Vegeta either.

So just F**k of, use the other (there are millions of them) or make your own vertex of vegeta and stop pressuring people.
-_-
I didn't put any pressure on him. I'm asking. So what? i can't ask a question? you [censored] off [censored]. I'm new here so show me the post of Vegeta if you're so smart then.
Quote from: Christian_CAO on September 25, 2011, 03:59:47 PM

Anyway, to PureDarkSonic... Lets just wait and see what Beyonds next project is.

Personally, I think he needs a nice break for a bit, but what ever he does next will definitely be awesome  ;)
As for you CAO, thank you for understanding because some people like Master_Ryuk have no brains because they think I'm telling Beyond to make Vegeta right now

So thanx CAO for understanding I'm not forcing Beyond to make Vegeta
 Flaming

[/veginadiscussion]

Seeing as how xxgbcxx was so passionate about his Neku and convincing me to not make my own, I will put this up to a poll. Are you happy with his Neku and should I [censored] off or should I still make my own?

So yea. Vote and stuff.

September 25, 2011, 04:19:45 PM #7424 Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 04:21:50 PM by Hooded Man
Do NOT post about the matter again, don't even reply him or anything, be mature, guys. :>.>:


EDIT: Ninja'ed...  :oshi:
Quote from: Beyond on September 25, 2011, 04:19:07 PM
[/veginadiscussion]

Seeing as how xxgbcxx was so passionate about his Neku and convincing me to not make my own, I will put this up to a poll. Are you happy with his Neku and should I [censored] off or should I still make my own?

So yea. Vote and stuff.
At this point, I'm biased, he whined and whined and said so much incoherent crap on this thread I say you should make yours. His might be good, but yours could reach the golden state.

And, I'm not sure what's his problem, if I were a Vertex Hacker, and my skills only reached as far as to make, say, Sasuke V1, and I knew yours could reach the Sasuke you made now, why would I stop you?