Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: Segtendo on September 26, 2011, 09:08:33 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoW9czgQBqE
inb4xxgbcxxcomplainsaboutneku
I lol'd


Quote from: Beyond on September 26, 2011, 09:06:30 PM


I actually have started Phoeniz and he's over Snake as well as Neku. Though, I haven't really did much and I'm not promising that I'm making either, I'm just playin around with how I'd go about it as I do with most of my hacks at first.

As for Future revamps, I really want to do a Vergil revamp hopefully before UMV3 is released and of course Goku. Vincent Valentine and Edgeworth are long overdue for revamps, since I think they're like the only hacks I haven't touched since Mariokarts method came out.

I haven't decided when to do them though.

Good to hear :) Whenever you feel like doing the revamps, go for it, I'm still enjoying the ones made a while back (Nemesis, Skull kid, Kain Highwind, etc.) But I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the revamps, and hopefully we could see a preview of Phoenix and Neku, though I'm not to familiar with either series, but its all good :af:



And of course, Beyond always finds a way to make everyone happy.  This is part of the reason why we love you Beyond.  Not only do you make some of the most epic stuff here, but also you solve problems.  

Not problems like, "What is beauty?," because that would fall within the purview of your conundrums of 'philosophy'. You solve practical problems.  

For instance, how are you gonna stop some anxious KC-MM user from causing a complete off topic riot? The answer, use a vertex. And if that don't work? Use even more vertexes. Like this high quality, top of the range, masterfully textured vertex of the future designed by you, built by you, and we best hope... released at some point in the near future...

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on September 26, 2011, 09:28:29 PM
And of course, Beyond always finds a way to make everyone happy.  This is part of the reason why we love you Beyond.  Not only do you make some of the most epic stuff here, but also you solve problems.  

Not problems like, "What is beauty?," because that would fall within the purview of your conundrums of 'philosophy'. You solve practical problems.  

For instance, how are you gonna stop some anxious KC-MM user from causing a complete off topic riot? The answer, use a vertex. And if that don't work? Use even more vertexes. Like this high quality, top of the range, masterfully textured vertex of the future designed by you, built by you, and we best hope... released at some point in the near future...
Inb4thismanspeaksthetruthstuff

After very little thought, I have finally decided who I will make! :srs:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on September 26, 2011, 09:28:29 PM
And of course, Beyond always finds a way to make everyone happy.  This is part of the reason why we love you Beyond.  Not only do you make some of the most epic stuff here, but also you solve problems.  

Not problems like, "What is beauty?," because that would fall within the purview of your conundrums of 'philosophy'. You solve practical problems.  

For instance, how are you gonna stop some anxious KC-MM user from causing a complete off topic riot? The answer, use a vertex. And if that don't work? Use even more vertexes. Like this high quality, top of the range, masterfully textured vertex of the future designed by you, built by you, and we best hope... released at some point in the near future...


I completely agree with you SDo0m. This man speaks the truth.

Quote from: Beyond on September 26, 2011, 09:38:18 PM
After very little thought, I have finally decided who I will make! :srs:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



I completely agree with you SDo0m. This man speaks the truth.

Ganon!

Cause as we all know, the King of Evil does nothing but play Puzzle games while waiting in his castle.

Beyond. I love you. Have I ever told you that?

Also, jumping on the motivation bandwagon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-W4iDW5o6Y
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on September 26, 2011, 09:40:05 PM
Ganon!

Cause as we all know, the King of Evil does nothing but play Puzzle games while waiting in his castle.
You have failed to read.
Quote from: Beyond on September 26, 2011, 09:38:18 PM

Haven't decided who he'll be over, but it's not gonna be Snake, Marth, Ike or Ganon. Now have a nice day.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Layton!

I don't know why, but for some reason, making him out of Ness makes sense to me. o_o

... I don't know if that sounds silly or not, but hey.


inb4he'stooshort


Yeah I was thinking ness as well,
He would be able to have a 1-slot size mod and it'd look perfect I bet.

Quote from: Ninka on September 26, 2011, 09:46:44 PM
Yeah I was thinking ness as well,
He would be able to have a 1-slot size mod and it'd look perfect I bet.
True.
But he'd need to extend the legs.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Layton over Ganon would scar me for life.  No lie.  Good thing that ain't an option.

Wait, isn't Layton adapt at using a sword?  Seems like Marth would fit moveset-wise if that's true, but I guess no Marth means no Marth.  That Ness suggestion sounded pretty good...

Still, as always it's up to you Beyond.