Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: Beyond on October 04, 2011, 10:53:45 PMOh and here's a pic of Layton. Still needs a little more texture work, and a size mod.

inb4anycriticism

That looks really good. Why does it need a size mod?
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

@poll: hes beyond a god

and as for layton, looks awesome

What about Captain Beyond Big Booty Swag?
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: The LC on October 04, 2011, 11:43:28 PM
inb4anycriticism

That looks really good. Why does it need a size mod?


Well, it doesn't need a size mod. But I feel like Luigi is still slightly too short based off of what I've seen of him.

Quote from: SJS on October 04, 2011, 11:48:02 PM
What about Captain Beyond Big Booty Swag?


You sir, have won.  :af:

Quote from: Beyond on October 04, 2011, 10:25:02 PM
yes

Good to hear!  I love Chrono Trigger, and while your first Crono was OK, it really can't compare to the stuff you're making now.

Also, Layton looks great.  I'm trying to find something wrong with it that doesn't have to do with the texture, but I'm having no luck.

Layton looks great, like every single other person has and is going to tell you about every single hack you make. After the texture refinements and sizemod it will be perfect. I have a friend who is going to flip the [censored] out seeing him.

And Chrono. He is quite the videogame character.

I suck ass. :af:


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

If you need help with the texture, I'd be glad to help
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


[censored]. YES.
Layton looks sexy, Cap'n Booty Swag.
I await to try out thee treasure, yarr!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


@poll I'll go for Sweet Prince Beyond!

I hate those Layton games, but sure you made a very nice vertex of him!

Wow...can't believe this is Luigi...awesome job!
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

Update: Here is a preview of the Tire Rubber Black texture as it is.



I know the head texture is not black, I haven't done it yet. :P

I'll probablt remove the Stucco texture overlays and tire tread textures and streamline it witht he rest of the body...Also have to figure out how I'm going to make the top and bottom of the pants match up...

Maybe I'll just redo the shading on it. I dunno. Getting a rubber look is hard. :P

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

looks pretty nice, the wristband thingies look a bit weird though

*sees thread title*
:>.>:
I dun get it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]