Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Sylvia from No More Heroes... I like that idea. >.>


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: ShadowSnake on October 08, 2011, 01:29:30 AM
got another idea

Sylvia or Bad Girl from no more heroes, over ZSS or peach
When he was on the KC:MM team and released the second version of Travis, he posted a picture that had Shinobu and Bad Girl, who was on Peach.
Maybe a revamp of that using the sexy HD textures.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Albafika on October 08, 2011, 01:20:38 AMThere's just 1 Vertex, now answering your questions: 1. The size mod was made by me, and nothing of the Vertex was touched, other than the size. 2. A diferent one made by someone else? No. Just a new face texture was added to that "diferent one". In the end, they're all down to 1, again, and that 1 on the Vault is not as "near perfect" as it should even with Samus' limitations.


actually the one made by waveshock sigma so that makes two including the one made by ike lawleit
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: xxgbcxx on October 08, 2011, 01:33:13 AM

actually the one made by waveshock sigma so that makes two including the one made by ike lawleit
All Wave did was port the Falcon one over Samus. He did that with the Master Chief hack over Falcon.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


^ but its still a megamn x over samus but this is a dumb topic to talk about anyway lets talk about chars beyond should make....like another mvc3 char like perferebly from the marvel side like.....doctor strange
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: xxgbcxx on October 08, 2011, 01:36:11 AM
^ but its still a megamn x over samus but this is a dumb topic to talk about anyway lets talk about chars beyond should make....like another mvc3 char like perferebly from the marvel side like.....doctor strange
Talking about characters he should make? I like this idea!

Let's see...

X over Samus.


I would rather he make one of the following, honestly.

Vyse, from Skies of Arcadia

Gilder from the same game as the above.

Aika from the same game

Ramirez from the same game.

Fina from the same game.

-or better yet.

DO FREAKIN DRACHMA from the same game!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

A revamp of Lyn or Aqua would be nice at least for me ._.
or maybe a beyond-style nude hack? that would be interesting........haha just kidding xDDD

Well...
how about Micaiah from Fire Emblem over Zelda??

Quote from: Xyn on October 08, 2011, 02:49:53 AM
A revamp of Lyn or Aqua would be nice at least for me ._.
or maybe a beyond-style nude hack? that would be interesting........haha just kidding xDDD

Well...
how about Micaiah from Fire Emblem over Zelda??
=o Another Fire Emblem fan! Those are rare nowadays. =/

Either way, anyone from Fire Emblem would be great. <.>

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


^ That guy. Please. I once asked Ike Lawliet to do it and he never got around to it.

So. if you ever suddenly get an interest in SoA:L

Please. Do. This guy!!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Baby Bros over Ice Climbers. I don't think you made anything over them yet.

Quote from: Xyn on October 08, 2011, 02:49:53 AM
A revamp of Lyn or Aqua would be nice at least for me ._.
or maybe a beyond-style nude hack? that would be interesting........haha just kidding xDDD

Well...
how about Micaiah from Fire Emblem over Zelda??

I don't know who you are, but you're awesome. I've been wanting to see an awesome Micaiah hack, also.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


So we'll all just gonna spam Beyond's thread with requests, eh?  Fine, might as well throw my specific request in as well (forgive me Beyond.  I know not what I do.)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Feel free to disregard any request I might post here.  As I said earlier, do whatever the hell you want.  We'll love it all the same.

I compared Layton to Phoenix and...
Layton's huge :srs:
Mind shrinking him a little?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]