Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Suggestion that i have been suggesting for a long time for my project:
Amy Rose over Toon Link. Sword into hammer and moved to right hand and shield gone.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: SilverBrawler on October 08, 2011, 11:49:42 AM
Suggestion that i have been suggesting for a long time for my project:
Amy Rose over Toon Link. Sword into hammer and moved to right hand and shield gone.
Quote from: SouthCraft on October 08, 2011, 11:52:11 AM
Yes Please do Amy
Quote from: starlaladim on October 08, 2011, 11:53:22 AM
My request is Black Rock Shooter, over anyone.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Beyond on October 08, 2011, 12:35:01 AM
I dunno. I want to revamp Chrono, but I also don't feel like making another Ike hack.... Vertexing the same character over and over get's old.


So yea... I'm open to some ideas I guess, preferably over characters I haven't made hacks for yet or at least not in a while.

No Pokemon or Sonic characters please. And most anime related suggestions will be ignored.

Quote from: Beyond on October 08, 2011, 12:35:01 AM

No Pokemon or Sonic characters please. And most anime related suggestions will be ignored.

D: just saw that now.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Most anime doesn't means all so Starlaladim may post this. I am so lucky since my request is a Vocaloid which means she is not from any anime.

Little Mac over Sheik?
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

Uhhhh... I think I'll change mine then: Nendoroid Hatsune miku over toon link(sword substituted for a leek).

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Chuck Norris over Snake. not his texas walker ranger appearance.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: starlaladim on October 08, 2011, 12:39:53 PMUhhhh... I think I'll change mine then: Nendoroid Hatsune miku over toon link(sword substituted for a leek).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ok, I must say that this is much better than BRS. I love Nndoroids and Hatsune Miku Project Mirai is coming!!!!

What's with all the request? Is Beyond accepting or looking for ideas? Typically I thought Beyond didn't like the whole requesting thing on his topic.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

X over Samus?... you haven't made a hack for Samus so far :)
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

Quote from: dpgthirteen on October 08, 2011, 01:23:57 PM
What's with all the request? Is Beyond accepting or looking for ideas? Typically I thought Beyond didn't like the whole requesting thing on his topic.

he is looking for ideas
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

>_>

Yea, I'm taking suggestions guys, not requests. Some of you are pushing your luck with some of these so called "suggestions."

You guys have to consider "Would Beyond want to make this?" not "Would I want Beyond to make this?"


would you revamp vergil?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?