Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: iBeyond on October 09, 2011, 08:53:07 PM

Oh how right you are. Thought I must admit I did like quite a few of the suggestions, but I started this before I saw them.



I prefer Mikey.

But oh well.

Quote from: iBeyond on October 09, 2011, 08:53:07 PM

Oh how right you are. Thought I must admit I did like quite a few of the suggestions, but I started this before I saw them.


uAmazing.


NINJA TURTLEZ!
YES!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Leonardo?  But he's the boring turtle! :oshi:

Seriously though, looking good so far.  Hope he exports properly.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on October 09, 2011, 09:49:59 PM
Leonardo?  But he's the boring turtle! :oshi:

Seriously though, looking good so far.  Hope he exports properly.


lol. Well if someone wants, and someone probably will they can recolor him and vertex a new weapon to look like one of the other turtles.

Also, I started exporting already and I'm not having any troubles. Yet....

This vertex went a lot faster than I imagined it would. Probably will see release in the next couple of days. <_<








Damn.  You really do work fast.  I can't think of anyone else that can turn Link into a turtle this quickly.

I assume that all Leo needs now is texture work and touching up?  Looks like I'm gonna have to make an open slot for him...

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on October 10, 2011, 12:20:54 AM
Dem arms.
Quote from: SmashClash on October 10, 2011, 12:22:39 AM
Dat neck.

I doth agree.

You know what's sad? Nobody has tried to improve Zero's textures.

I'm not saying they're bad. It's that nobody has tried making them not look like TvC.

Someone needs to give Zero's texture's a Brawl revamp.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302