Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
New new?
Newception.
Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on October 14, 2011, 01:12:59 AM
So you will not be posting here anymore? Any particular reason why not both?
Well, he's taking this thread to LST cuz of all the errors.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Gahh, and I finally started to be active here for you and SDoom :c


Quote from: Albafika on October 14, 2011, 01:44:26 AM
Then go be active on LST. =P

To be active, I have to create an account. Haha D:

Quote from: saison on October 14, 2011, 02:41:16 AM
To be active, I have to create an account. Haha D:
What's wrong with making an account?
It takes, like, 5 seconds :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Good bye! I'll keep in touch somehow...

See ya Beyond, I'll come to see you on the new forum!
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

Later bro :C

*goes to SLT*

Oh hai bro :3


See you later
Si hay aquí alguien de parla hispana(da igual si Español o Latino),por favor ¡MANIFIESTATE!

My prediction was correct.

...and it might just be a coincidence, but I've only had one Error 500 since Beyond, Waffle, and SJS left.


Question: Will Beyond's stuff still show up in the Vault?
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Someone should tell him that the error's are not popping up anymore... I was on 100 forums of request and... no errors :D
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

Quote from: Allav866 on October 14, 2011, 04:22:29 PM
Question: Will Beyond's stuff still show up in the Vault?
Umm.
Of course. There's no LSTVault, ya know.
Quote from: FF7adme on October 15, 2011, 04:03:00 AM
Someone should tell him that the error's are not popping up anymore... I was on 100 forums of request and... no errors :D
...
You crazy, brah
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]