Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: FF7adme on October 15, 2011, 04:03:00 AM
Someone should tell him that the error's are not popping up anymore... I was on 100 forums of request and... no errors :D
Do you ENJOY lying? They're worse than ever!

Quote from: TommoPuppy on October 15, 2011, 07:52:33 AM
Do you ENJOY lying? They're worse than ever!

they were so bad cuz kc-mm forums suffered an attack... (not lying)

October 15, 2011, 01:34:20 PM #8087 Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 01:38:36 PM by Albafika
Quote from: jokekid on October 15, 2011, 10:53:50 AM
they were so bad cuz kc-mm forums suffered an attack... (not lying)
Don't make assumptions, I call that "attack" bull[censored] unless the names are given. And if it did happen, seems it wasn't efficient, so Miacis said.

Quote from: Albafika on October 15, 2011, 01:34:20 PM
Don't make assumptions, I call that "attack" bull[censored] unless the names are given. And if it did happen, seems it wasn't efficient, so Miacis said.

I don't think I can say names, but what I can tell you is that he's not making an assumption.  What he says is true.

why... why are people still posting here if Beyond is gone :srs:

Will a mod/admin lock this already? Beyond is gone, spam is filling his thread even further..

October 18, 2011, 08:23:14 AM #8091 Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 08:24:25 AM by Miacis Ballard
Beyond, if you need this thread to be unlocked on the day you return, just ask.

Didn't think we'd need to even do that. You guys really are kids ... ._.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.