Beginner's guide to MK64n's method without patching + Tips for using 3DS MAX

Started by Miacis, August 15, 2010, 01:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nasoka_Kewe on November 29, 2010, 01:38:27 AM
Quote from: Miacis Kusanagi on November 24, 2010, 12:22:58 PM
Quote from: Nasoka_Kewe on November 22, 2010, 06:55:17 PM
Ug, can some one help? When I edit Mario's body, just scaling it down, the change dose not undo itself when I click the light bulb. Also, when I go to morph my polygon0 with mod and the vertex, it says there are no things to morph with.
Uh ... have you checked if you were under the "Edit Mesh" Menu when scaling ?

I meant to get back to you on this. I solved that problem and get to the verry ending of editing a vertex. I run into one of these two problems.

When I export vertex, it says "ERROR, Wrong offset?" or "could not convert intiger: "" "

I put the right offset number and unchecked "read from model" in, and I dont even know why I get the second problem.. 0_-
Help?

Are you making sure that the vertex set on the polygon matches the mdl0 offset id like in the first steps of the tutorial?


I'm on Windows 7 and on Home Premium edition. It says I must be on Ultimate or the one under that in order to get Windows XP Mode. I don't have to buy Windows XP just so the COLLADA(.dae, .xml) line will appear. I have .xml line, just not .dae! I need help. Is there another way? :(

Quote from: SmashClash on January 15, 2011, 12:06:31 AM
I'm on Windows 7 and on Home Premium edition. It says I must be on Ultimate or the one under that in order to get Windows XP Mode. I don't have to buy Windows XP just so the COLLADA(.dae, .xml) line will appear. I have .xml line, just not .dae! I need help. Is there another way? :(

Install Collada MAX? >_< it's a freware installer that installs colladda format designed spasifically to work with 3DS max (hence the name)

I installed COLLADA already. >_> I guess I'll put pics tomorrow. Thanks for replying. (I hope you stay on me with this).

Quote from: SmashClash on January 15, 2011, 03:13:02 AM
I installed COLLADA already. >_> I guess I'll put pics tomorrow. Thanks for replying. (I hope you stay on me with this).

Maybe try uninstalling 3DS and reinstalling? That one USUALLY works for me X_X



Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on December 12, 2010, 06:32:29 PM
Quote from: Nasoka_Kewe on November 29, 2010, 01:38:27 AM
Quote from: Miacis Kusanagi on November 24, 2010, 12:22:58 PM
Quote from: Nasoka_Kewe on November 22, 2010, 06:55:17 PM
Ug, can some one help? When I edit Mario's body, just scaling it down, the change dose not undo itself when I click the light bulb. Also, when I go to morph my polygon0 with mod and the vertex, it says there are no things to morph with.
Uh ... have you checked if you were under the "Edit Mesh" Menu when scaling ?

I meant to get back to you on this. I solved that problem and get to the verry ending of editing a vertex. I run into one of these two problems.

When I export vertex, it says "ERROR, Wrong offset?" or "could not convert intiger: "" "

I put the right offset number and unchecked "read from model" in, and I dont even know why I get the second problem.. 0_-
Help?

Are you making sure that the vertex set on the polygon matches the mdl0 offset id like in the first steps of the tutorial?
Error wrong offest happens to me, too!
I even copied and pasted the offset(yes I closed out of my BrawlBox window).
Help!

Quote from: SmashClash on January 16, 2011, 04:52:57 AM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on December 12, 2010, 06:32:29 PM
Quote from: Nasoka_Kewe on November 29, 2010, 01:38:27 AM
Quote from: Miacis Kusanagi on November 24, 2010, 12:22:58 PM
Quote from: Nasoka_Kewe on November 22, 2010, 06:55:17 PM
Ug, can some one help? When I edit Mario's body, just scaling it down, the change dose not undo itself when I click the light bulb. Also, when I go to morph my polygon0 with mod and the vertex, it says there are no things to morph with.
Uh ... have you checked if you were under the "Edit Mesh" Menu when scaling ?

I meant to get back to you on this. I solved that problem and get to the verry ending of editing a vertex. I run into one of these two problems.

When I export vertex, it says "ERROR, Wrong offset?" or "could not convert intiger: "" "

I put the right offset number and unchecked "read from model" in, and I dont even know why I get the second problem.. 0_-
Help?

Are you making sure that the vertex set on the polygon matches the mdl0 offset id like in the first steps of the tutorial?
Error wrong offest happens to me, too!
I even copied and pasted the offset(yes I closed out of my BrawlBox window).
Help!
Yeah, help! I never fixed this problem!


^Yeah, I did it.
@Nasoka-Should we try putting all modl0 offesets from each polygon?

Quote from: SmashClash on January 16, 2011, 04:13:29 PM
^Yeah, I did it.
@Nasoka-Should we try putting all modl0 offesets from each polygon?
How? I dunno where ta get the 64-bit version...

(?)
Just follow the instructions in this guide...that's what I did.