Aafyre's Vertex and Texture thread (08/27) Desukan Preview

Started by Aafyre, August 18, 2010, 05:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Huge poll is huge (What PSA do you want?)

Sub-Zero (Captain Falcon)
Boba Fett (Snake)
Etna (Peach)
Bowser jr (Bowser)
Psychryphias (Peach)
Electabuzz (Diddy Kong)
Ifrit (Donkey Kong)
Blanka (Donkey Kong)
Vega (Shiek)
Seymour (Zelda)
Vaati (Toon Link)
Frog (Toon Link)
Gardevoir (Zelda)
Groudon (Bowser)
Hammer Bros. (Mario or Ice Climbers)
Light Yagami (???)
Wrestler (Snake)
Banjo (Mario)
Guile (Snake)
Animal Crosser (Ness)
Balthier (Snake)
I saw the moveset you made for Bobaa Fett which made me think that you should make a vertex for him :af:

You know you want too.....

Yeah, he's somebody that I'm interested in making at some point. I wish I could do things a lot faster than I'm doing them now. I can usually only get one hack done per week because my brother's got so much homework and he needs our computer that has all our programs to do it.

Zangoose is out! I wanted to keep this one a bit of a surprise since I wasn't positive how he'd come out but I'm pretty happy overall with him. This is my first Wolf hack and he does have some things about him that keep Zangoose from looking perfect on him but I think it came out good despite that. I hope you guys like it :)!

dude you're textures are getting so good it's out of control lol.

Thanks, Zangoose was a lot harder to make than I expected him to be. He was probably the most difficult hack I've made so far. Hopefully all that hard work paid off and you guys like it :).

October 08, 2010, 01:49:04 PM #125 Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 01:50:04 PM by Christian_CAO
 :) Zangoose looks great  :)

It's a shame that Mediafire is acting weird when I try to download it.  :( and it's only on the Zangoose link. Everyone elses links to Mediafire work without a problem. I can't wait to get it later, when Mediafire stops acting lame  ;D You're great at vertex editing  ;)... too many emoticons? :kdance:
^3^

Quote from: Christian_CAO on October 08, 2010, 01:49:04 PMIt's a shame that Mediafire is acting weird when I try to download it.  :( and it's only on the Zangoose link. Everyone elses links to Mediafire work without a problem. I can't wait to get it later, when Mediafire stops acting lame

I'm having the same issues as well, which is strange because I've never had any problems with mediafire before.

Wolf textures tend to be rather under appreciated, which is a shame really. Zangoose looks great and I really like what you've done with him despite the difficulties you've experienced with him. Zangoose will be an insta-download once I'm able to grab him.

I'm very happy with your Zangoose, and I'm even happier because I know next hack is Frog on TL! :D :D :D
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Yeah, I have no idea what's up with mediafire. It happened to some of my other hacks too. I guess I could email it to anybody that it doesn't work for. Hopefully it works again soon.


Im really excited for frog this will be an epic hack *plays as zangoose* YES!

your a great vertex hacker man!i downloaded like everything you've made lol.Do you think you can make ventus from birth by sleep?

Hey Aafyre, it's possible to vertex Pikachu's ears if you rename bones?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


I saw Zangoose on the vault, and I instantly knew it was from you.

Good job on him man.

I know it's late but damn... Zangooze looks so cool.
Keep up the good work man.  ;D