Aafyre's Vertex and Texture thread (08/27) Desukan Preview

Started by Aafyre, August 18, 2010, 05:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Huge poll is huge (What PSA do you want?)

Sub-Zero (Captain Falcon)
Boba Fett (Snake)
Etna (Peach)
Bowser jr (Bowser)
Psychryphias (Peach)
Electabuzz (Diddy Kong)
Ifrit (Donkey Kong)
Blanka (Donkey Kong)
Vega (Shiek)
Seymour (Zelda)
Vaati (Toon Link)
Frog (Toon Link)
Gardevoir (Zelda)
Groudon (Bowser)
Hammer Bros. (Mario or Ice Climbers)
Light Yagami (???)
Wrestler (Snake)
Banjo (Mario)
Guile (Snake)
Animal Crosser (Ness)
Balthier (Snake)
Nice work, keep it up who knows you become a vertex SSBB GOD.

Your stuff is beast
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Aafyre on September 22, 2010, 03:13:28 AM
Sorry about that Shadowsnake  ;D!
:srs: oh well, im pratically done for in brawl hacking doesnt really matter anymore. This truly is a work of art. :-\

reminds me of mariokarts mewtwo compared to Shark's mewtwo.   :>.>: true revamp
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.




Zegram is out! I had to completely remodel Marth's face for this one but I think it came out really well. Hopefully this will inspire some people to go out and try Rogue Galaxy for the PS2. Awesome game!

i dont even know who Zegram is, but god that hack is legit. Nice job on this man. ;D
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.




I love your Zegram. Excellent work. I will be the first to say that I know EXACTLY what Rogue Galaxy is but due to my lack of a PS2 I never got around to playing it.


Hi,
Aafyre, your Sephiroth version is very awesome  ;). But, I play competition Brawl, and the Sword's Sephitorth is too large  :(. It is possible to reduce it?

(Sorry for my English, I'm French :p) 

The download already comes with a short sword version which I re-sized to be the same length as Marth's sword.