Aafyre's Vertex and Texture thread (08/27) Desukan Preview

Started by Aafyre, August 18, 2010, 05:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Huge poll is huge (What PSA do you want?)

Sub-Zero (Captain Falcon)
Boba Fett (Snake)
Etna (Peach)
Bowser jr (Bowser)
Psychryphias (Peach)
Electabuzz (Diddy Kong)
Ifrit (Donkey Kong)
Blanka (Donkey Kong)
Vega (Shiek)
Seymour (Zelda)
Vaati (Toon Link)
Frog (Toon Link)
Gardevoir (Zelda)
Groudon (Bowser)
Hammer Bros. (Mario or Ice Climbers)
Light Yagami (???)
Wrestler (Snake)
Banjo (Mario)
Guile (Snake)
Animal Crosser (Ness)
Balthier (Snake)
Yay, Vanguard Ike is done, and you didn't give him his creepy muscular face!!! :D

Thanks. I tried to make him look a little older but wanted him to still look like Ike. I think he ended up looking pretty good though :).

So THAT'S what you meant by "Vanguard" Ike. I was wondering if anyone was ever going to make this one. o.o

Great work Fyre. :3


THANK YOU! Again. You're the best Hacker Evah! =D



so are you doing all of those pokemon or just the one most people want?

I'm probably going to make all/most of them eventually but I'm making Blaziken first. The others I was planning to alernate between making a Pokemon and making something else so people don't get sick of nothing but Pokemon hacks. I already started on Blaziken yesterday for those who are curious.

Why don't you add Soren from FE: Radiant Dawn to your next poll? It's just a suggestion!

(Great job on Vanguard Ike!)

just tell me one thing will you be doing snorlax!?!!???!!

I would like to try him at some point but I probably won't get to him for a while so I wouldn't mind if somebody else beat me to it if they wanted to make him themselves.

Snorlax's Side B would be Body Slam...Using Dedede's Dash Attack Animation! :af:

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Great news everyone! I am pretty far along on Blaziken and I can safely say that you shouldn't be disappointed. While he isn't completely perfect I am fairly certain that this is probably my best hack I've ever made. I honestly didn't think he would look anywhere near as good as he does so I guess I can even surprise myself  ;D.

For anybody who's interested in seeing Blaziken in Captain Falcon's outfit, here's some preview pictures:

head looks awesome! just need retexturing, looks kinda weird...

Nice! I hope you're watching the textures on blaziken head. I'm actually excited for this to come lol.
Studying Game Artist.