Aafyre's Vertex and Texture thread (08/27) Desukan Preview

Started by Aafyre, August 18, 2010, 05:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Huge poll is huge (What PSA do you want?)

Sub-Zero (Captain Falcon)
Boba Fett (Snake)
Etna (Peach)
Bowser jr (Bowser)
Psychryphias (Peach)
Electabuzz (Diddy Kong)
Ifrit (Donkey Kong)
Blanka (Donkey Kong)
Vega (Shiek)
Seymour (Zelda)
Vaati (Toon Link)
Frog (Toon Link)
Gardevoir (Zelda)
Groudon (Bowser)
Hammer Bros. (Mario or Ice Climbers)
Light Yagami (???)
Wrestler (Snake)
Banjo (Mario)
Guile (Snake)
Animal Crosser (Ness)
Balthier (Snake)

You see that poll? And all the suggestions on it? You should do all of them!!! Your vertex/texture hacks are AMAZING!!!!
vErTeX hAcKs HeRe
tExTuRe HaCkS hErE

Quote from: dizmo on September 16, 2010, 03:33:35 AM
haha i acually just made a saix texture over your xemnas! :) haha i will help on your project regarding kingdom hearts if you like
Post it?

Axel and Xemas are amazing man they really are!

You got some talent, and I can't wait to see a good vertexed Sephiroth.

Axel's boss man. I got him today :D
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Sephiroth is out! For those keeping count, that's three hacks in two days  ;D. Behold the power of a college educated, unemployed man! Next up is Zegram Ghart from Rogue Galaxy.

O_o

Damn. You're even faster than me, yet your hacks stay sexy. Love the new Sephiroth. :af2:

Sephiroth looks amazing! Great work as always *adds Sephiroth to SD card*


God damn, Sepiroth is beautiful.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Thanks a lot. Other than a few minor problems with his hair, I think that this is about as good as I can possibly do.

Sephiroth is amazing!!! Great job Aafyre... Really, great job! I was expecting this!

*Aren't you interested in making other FF VII character? A good Tifa on Zelda would be sweet.*

Sephiroth is really good.... phuck, there goes mah DLs... :'(
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.