Aafyre's Vertex and Texture thread (08/27) Desukan Preview

Started by Aafyre, August 18, 2010, 05:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Huge poll is huge (What PSA do you want?)

Sub-Zero (Captain Falcon)
Boba Fett (Snake)
Etna (Peach)
Bowser jr (Bowser)
Psychryphias (Peach)
Electabuzz (Diddy Kong)
Ifrit (Donkey Kong)
Blanka (Donkey Kong)
Vega (Shiek)
Seymour (Zelda)
Vaati (Toon Link)
Frog (Toon Link)
Gardevoir (Zelda)
Groudon (Bowser)
Hammer Bros. (Mario or Ice Climbers)
Light Yagami (???)
Wrestler (Snake)
Banjo (Mario)
Guile (Snake)
Animal Crosser (Ness)
Balthier (Snake)
Well, if I can get him to look really good on Link (which is starting to become doubtful) I won't have to make him on Marth. If Link doesn't work out, I'm going to try to make Xemnas over Marth instead since that looks much easier.


As am I, that looks absolutely amazing! :3

I knew Xemnas could work on Marth, but I didn't expect it to work THAT well. great job Aafyre! :3 *huggles*


I dunno if my post went threw or not but anyway. Aafrye that Xemnas you made is amazing 100%. You've gotta make some more KH. You should try Saix or one of the other nobodies

@ Aafyre

I know u left our HCBH invite to supposedly join ESH or kc-mm, but it looks like u were denied or changed your mind, seeing that u never joined either of them. So wud u like to join HCBH? u wud be an instant :falcon: YESZ! and we cud use a vertexer of your skills ( i am admin there. :P )


Btw that xemnas is godly, mind if make a reture of classic uniform?  :af2:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


>.>
He did join ESH. He's already made 2 hack posts on it.

Yeah, I'm with ESH now. I've been there for over two weeks. I actually made three posts on it now starting last night.

Quote from: LookItsLink on September 15, 2010, 12:51:40 PM
>.>
He did join ESH. He's already made 2 hack posts on it.

well i wouldnt know, i dont really go there anymore. Everyone there hates me.

Quote from: Aafyre on September 15, 2010, 12:59:04 PM
Yeah, I'm with ESH now. I've been there for over two weeks. I actually made three posts on it now starting last night.

ohh damn, that sux. They always get the [censored]ing good members...  >:(
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



hmm i'd love to see a totally perfect sephiroth vertex :D
also may i use your xemnas as a base for a texture i wanted to make?

Sure, you can use whatever.

Also, I've been getting a lot of requests for Saix. Do you people think he would make more sense over Ike, since he's a heavier character, or should I just stick with Marth? I haven't made an Ike vertex yet, so I don't really know what is and what isn't possible with him.

And finally, would more people want me to do a Saix or Axel first? I'll interested in doing both eventually, but if it's clear that one is in far more demand than the other, I'll try to make it a priority.

I say Saix on Ike. Only thing is Ike's hair is hell to edit.


Quote from: Aafyre on September 15, 2010, 11:09:21 PM
Sure, you can use whatever.

Also, I've been getting a lot of requests for Saix. Do you people think he would make more sense over Ike, since he's a heavier character, or should I just stick with Marth? I haven't made an Ike vertex yet, so I don't really know what is and what isn't possible with him.

And finally, would more people want me to do a Saix or Axel first? I'll interested in doing both eventually, but if it's clear that one is in far more demand than the other, I'll try to make it a priority.
I say you should make Saix first but on another note who would you make Axel on? Link? I mean maybe you could use the edgemaster thing or something.. Axel would be epic pwnge no matter what. Also make saix on ike definatly I would love to play Saix Vs. Xemnas Vs. Sora Vs. Mickey(once hes out)

Quote from: dingoberriz on September 15, 2010, 11:57:19 PM
I say Saix on Ike. Only thing is Ike's hair is hell to edit.
actually once you straiten ikes hair out it's not too hard to edit.
Though the back of his hair may be hard to edit.