Aafyre's Vertex and Texture thread (08/27) Desukan Preview

Started by Aafyre, August 18, 2010, 05:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Huge poll is huge (What PSA do you want?)

Sub-Zero (Captain Falcon)
Boba Fett (Snake)
Etna (Peach)
Bowser jr (Bowser)
Psychryphias (Peach)
Electabuzz (Diddy Kong)
Ifrit (Donkey Kong)
Blanka (Donkey Kong)
Vega (Shiek)
Seymour (Zelda)
Vaati (Toon Link)
Frog (Toon Link)
Gardevoir (Zelda)
Groudon (Bowser)
Hammer Bros. (Mario or Ice Climbers)
Light Yagami (???)
Wrestler (Snake)
Banjo (Mario)
Guile (Snake)
Animal Crosser (Ness)
Balthier (Snake)
Greeeeeeeeeat work with the blastoise!!! I hope you havent forgotten about your jecht and auron idea over ike. Hope you do it one day :) lol; and once again awesome work.

Yip Blastoise rocks!

Guess Delibirds are out of the question right? :P

 :happy: Beautiful Work Aafyre  :happy:

Quality work as usual, but it seems that you've opened the flood gates for poke' Vertex requests  :af2:

not that I'm complaining  :P ... *Kecleon over Yoshi* :af:
^3^

wow i love your pokemon hacks you make the character just like the pokemon.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on November 08, 2010, 05:50:07 PM
Your vertexes are too awesome!! Sometimes I wish I could make PSAs of them all.

Quote for Truth.

Was Boba-Fett a request, or is it something you want to do. Because Darkrai is third on the poll.

Really hoping that Scizor happens eventually. =D That would be too epic for words. Darkrai and Sneasel are second for me.

Boba Fett is just something that I wanted to make. My plan was to alternate between making a Pokemon and making something else although Blastoise ended up getting finished before Boba Fett so my next hack after that could really be anything :).


Quote from: Aafyre on November 09, 2010, 12:06:31 AM
Boba Fett is just something that I wanted to make. My plan was to alternate between making a Pokemon and making something else although Blastoise ended up getting finished before Boba Fett so my next hack after that could really be anything :).

How about porting Zero Suit Samus over to Princess Peach so I can make a cooler psa for her? (IE a COMPLETE port, sounds, motionetc everything :D )

Unfortunately I don't know anything about Brawl hacking other than vertex and texture edits. Sometimes I wish I could do all of these other cool things I see but I think this is keeping me busy enough as it is :).


Quote from: Aafyre on November 09, 2010, 12:45:04 AM
Unfortunately I don't know anything about Brawl hacking other than vertex and texture edits. Sometimes I wish I could do all of these other cool things I see but I think this is keeping me busy enough as it is :).

I know, vertex zelda into ZSS :D

With Boba are you gonna include a Jango texture too?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 09, 2010, 02:01:16 AM
Quote from: Aafyre on November 09, 2010, 12:45:04 AM
Unfortunately I don't know anything about Brawl hacking other than vertex and texture edits. Sometimes I wish I could do all of these other cool things I see but I think this is keeping me busy enough as it is :).

I know, vertex zelda into ZSS :D

You request too much. Do it yourself. >_>

Also, just go get Zerosuit Zelda. She has a ponytail and everything.


Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on November 09, 2010, 03:08:42 AM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 09, 2010, 02:01:16 AM
Quote from: Aafyre on November 09, 2010, 12:45:04 AM
Unfortunately I don't know anything about Brawl hacking other than vertex and texture edits. Sometimes I wish I could do all of these other cool things I see but I think this is keeping me busy enough as it is :).

I know, vertex zelda into ZSS :D

You request too much. Do it yourself. >_>

Also, just go get Zerosuit Zelda. She has a ponytail and everything.

A suggestion isn't the same as a request >_>