Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8
Author Topic: A Kick in the Brawlz (Jan 25: What I'm working on + first picture)  (Read 52256 times)
Miacis
Ex-admin
Special Access

• Awards Ceiling Cat 128-bit Core Gamer Featured 64-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #15 on: August 13, 2009, 09:32:22 AM »

Oh waow, all your textures look really good. Even though I do not know Fable, I see all the detail you put there.

And because I love the Starfox games, you get a Miacis Official Seal of Approval. <3

« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 09:34:21 AM by Miacis » Logged

Round and round the signature goes ~
    ~ where it stops, nobody knows.

RPGsFTW
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16 on: August 14, 2009, 04:10:15 AM »

Great job on the Star Fox Assault: Fox and Team Aqua textures! They're fantastic! You should definitely make a Team Magma, Galactic, etc. The aqua theme looked very good. I especially liked the coral looking leaves on Ivysaur. And the fact that the pokemon still looked like pokemon, but with a theme to go with.

Sorry, but I didn't like the theme of your Team Rocket. I didn't think that it really fit, or made sense. I think the pokemon need to still look like pokemon, not those weird monsters, but just with the "Team Rocket" theme.

GGPO SF3: 3rd Strike - NecroIsAwesome

Supertweed
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17 on: August 15, 2009, 07:47:41 PM »

…you get a Miacis Official Seal of Approval. <3

Wow, a Miacis Official Seal of Approval! Really? For me? I.. I'd, like to thank all my friends for their support, my parents... *Wipes tears*

Great job on the Star Fox Assault: Fox and Team Aqua textures! They're fantastic! You should definitely make a Team Magma, Galactic, etc...

Sorry, but I didn't like the theme of your Team Rocket. I didn't think that it really fit, or made sense. I think the pokemon need to still look like pokemon, not those weird monsters, but just with the "Team Rocket" theme.

First, thanks for the positive feedback, second thankyou for reminding me about Team Galactic, I had completely forgot about them! I'll make them sometime after Magma. Now your point about the Rocket theme, it's the oldest texture I've uploaded and I wasn't 100% happy with it, but deemed it passable. I'll take your constructive criticism on board.

Now back to the future textures!

Updated with the one and only Albert Wesker on Snake.

mohammad
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18 on: August 15, 2009, 10:38:32 PM »

Awesome! Assault Fox and Falco!! I don't know if they're as nice as Tiamat475's or not, but at least you actually released yours. >_>

Thay are not as nice!! they are waaaay better.

RPGsFTW
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19 on: August 16, 2009, 03:50:31 AM »

@ Chicken Chaser:

Sorry about the comment on Team Rocket. I do think it can look better, more accurate, cooler, and Team Rockety. I'm glad you took it well though. =)

And great to hear! I'll definitely be checking on this thread in hopes of upcoming textures. *Hoping for Team Magma*

JuLz
    ~ JuLien $chwei†zer ~ JonBenét Ramsey will haunt like Liberace
    Extreme Kitten

Died... Good Bye Kittens

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Featured >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #20 on: August 16, 2009, 07:22:43 AM »

They look pretty amazing ^^d

Supertweed
    Expert Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #21 on: August 18, 2009, 07:01:51 PM »

Updated with Bomberman Ice Climbers and Team Magma Grunt.

By the way, check out the back of the Magma Squirtles shell, there's little lava cracks you may have missed at first glance. Also Magma Ivysaur's flower is meant to be a volcano, but it didn't go too well...

Now to make Team Galactic and then I'm finished that mini-series... maybe a Rocket re-vamp? Oh and After that I'm going to try and make a Pigma Dengar Wario, I'm not making any promises though.

RPGsFTW
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #22 on: August 18, 2009, 10:05:24 PM »

Ummm. I'd kinda like some changes to the Team Magma PT. Maybe some brighter fire colors. Bright oranges, reds, and yellows, that make that fiery look.

Ivysaur - Magma/Lava/Fire leaves. It'd fit with the Aqua's coral leaves, which are <3. Maybe fiery vines too. And about the volcano bulb: maybe it could be a light brown/tan color with a little red-ish color near the top as if it erupted a bit.

Charizard - Wings that look like they're made of flames on both sides (back and front), so it's more realistic. More of a color difference between his belly and skin. Maybe you could make his skin look scaly, not really the belly so the magma symbol can be visible, and once it is you can put a nice looking, more likely to "pop out" magma symbol, so all of his details can be seen.

Squirtle - I didn't see the shell yet, but I'd think that a squirtle with a red/orange/yellow skin, possibly scaly, with a hardened magma stone shell, brown/black, with those brightly colored, red/orange/yellow, cracks on it to look like there is lava inside.

Not to sound rude of course, but I think it'll make the Team Magma look badass. Wink

hypermetalsonic
    Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #23 on: August 18, 2009, 10:24:45 PM »

I like your assualt fox! needed one w/ a green theme, and this is it! also Falco too Smiley

Supertweed
    Expert Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #24 on: August 31, 2009, 12:57:23 PM »

Updated with Theresa and Whisper from Fable, Team Magma V2 (based on some of RPGsFTW's suggestions) and Mushroomy Kingdom, restored to it's former glory.

RAWRzilla
    Hyper Kitten

Texture Archivist

• Awards Renowned Hacker Starstormer Diamond in the Rough Active Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #25 on: August 31, 2009, 01:35:41 PM »

WHOAWHOAWHAOWHOWHOAWHOA

HOLD ON.

Did you seriously remove the sand and orange tint from Mushroomy Kingdom?

Supertweed
    Expert Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #26 on: August 31, 2009, 01:47:19 PM »

Did you seriously remove the sand and orange tint from Mushroomy Kingdom?

I don't know, I might have, I didn't know there was an orange tint or sand! :S

hypermetalsonic
    Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #27 on: August 31, 2009, 02:03:15 PM »

friken sweet job on restoring the mushroom kingdom!! Cheesy
    also ur pokemon teams are all pretty cool Smiley
    Gonna get a few of em

and about wesker.. Do you think making the front of his headband fleshcolor would work? Only time I've ever seen it done was with Wii's Mr.Ford, and it turned out pretty well for him

Supertweed
    Expert Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #28 on: August 31, 2009, 02:25:32 PM »

and about wesker.. Do you think making the front of his headband fleshcolor would work? Only time I've ever seen it done was with Wii's Mr.Ford, and it turned out pretty well for him

I tried it, it makes him look like he has a really sticky-out forehead. I'll look at the Mr.Ford texture and see if I can learn from it and improve Wesker.

And thanks for the positive feedback. Cheesy

vcvmajinken
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Featured Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #29 on: August 31, 2009, 02:57:22 PM »

you improved a lot the magma grunt thanks!

if you want that ps3 homebrew continues just share this: http://www.mediafire.com/?villtb9sane7r7s

Pages:  1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8
    Print
    Jump to: