A Kick in the Brawlz (Jan 25: What I'm working on + first picture)

Started by Supertweed, August 11, 2009, 01:38:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Oh waow, all your textures look really good. Even though I do not know Fable, I see all the detail you put there.

And because I love the Starfox games, you get a Miacis Official Seal of Approval. <3


Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Great job on the Star Fox Assault: Fox and Team Aqua textures! They're fantastic! You should definitely make a Team Magma, Galactic, etc. The aqua theme looked very good. I especially liked the coral looking leaves on Ivysaur. And the fact that the pokemon still looked like pokemon, but with a theme to go with.

Sorry, but I didn't like the theme of your Team Rocket. I didn't think that it really fit, or made sense. I think the pokemon need to still look like pokemon, not those weird monsters, but just with the "Team Rocket" theme.
GGPO SF3: 3rd Strike - NecroIsAwesome

Quote from: Miacis on August 13, 2009, 03:32:22 PM…you get a Miacis Official Seal of Approval. <3




Wow, a Miacis Official Seal of Approval! Really? For me? I.. I'd, like to thank all my friends for their support, my parents... *Wipes tears*

Quote from: RPGsFTW on August 14, 2009, 10:10:15 AM
Great job on the Star Fox Assault: Fox and Team Aqua textures! They're fantastic! You should definitely make a Team Magma, Galactic, etc...

Sorry, but I didn't like the theme of your Team Rocket. I didn't think that it really fit, or made sense. I think the pokemon need to still look like pokemon, not those weird monsters, but just with the "Team Rocket" theme.

First, thanks for the positive feedback, second thankyou for reminding me about Team Galactic, I had completely forgot about them! I'll make them sometime after Magma. Now your point about the Rocket theme, it's the oldest texture I've uploaded and I wasn't 100% happy with it, but deemed it passable. I'll take your constructive criticism on board.

Now back to the future textures!

Updated with the one and only Albert Wesker on Snake.

Quote from: Tyeforce on August 11, 2009, 01:55:49 AM
Awesome! Assault Fox and Falco!! I don't know if they're as nice as Tiamat475's or not, but at least you actually released yours. >_>

Thay are not as nice!! they are waaaay better.

@ Chicken Chaser:

Sorry about the comment on Team Rocket. I do think it can look better, more accurate, cooler, and Team Rockety. I'm glad you took it well though. =)

And great to hear! I'll definitely be checking on this thread in hopes of upcoming textures. *Hoping for Team Magma*
GGPO SF3: 3rd Strike - NecroIsAwesome


Updated with Bomberman Ice Climbers and Team Magma Grunt.

By the way, check out the back of the Magma Squirtles shell, there's little lava cracks you may have missed at first glance. Also Magma Ivysaur's flower is meant to be a volcano, but it didn't go too well...

Now to make Team Galactic and then I'm finished that mini-series... maybe a Rocket re-vamp? Oh and After that I'm going to try and make a Pigma Dengar Wario, I'm not making any promises though.

Ummm. I'd kinda like some changes to the Team Magma PT. Maybe some brighter fire colors. Bright oranges, reds, and yellows, that make that fiery look.

Ivysaur - Magma/Lava/Fire leaves. It'd fit with the Aqua's coral leaves, which are <3. Maybe fiery vines too. And about the volcano bulb: maybe it could be a light brown/tan color with a little red-ish color near the top as if it erupted a bit.

Charizard - Wings that look like they're made of flames on both sides (back and front), so it's more realistic. More of a color difference between his belly and skin. Maybe you could make his skin look scaly, not really the belly so the magma symbol can be visible, and once it is you can put a nice looking, more likely to "pop out" magma symbol, so all of his details can be seen.

Squirtle - I didn't see the shell yet, but I'd think that a squirtle with a red/orange/yellow skin, possibly scaly, with a hardened magma stone shell, brown/black, with those brightly colored, red/orange/yellow, cracks on it to look like there is lava inside.

Not to sound rude of course, but I think it'll make the Team Magma look badass. ;)
GGPO SF3: 3rd Strike - NecroIsAwesome

I like your assualt fox! needed one w/ a green theme, and this is it! also Falco too :)

Updated with Theresa and Whisper from Fable, Team Magma V2 (based on some of RPGsFTW's suggestions) and Mushroomy Kingdom, restored to it's former glory.

WHOAWHOAWHAOWHOWHOAWHOA

HOLD ON.

Did you seriously remove the sand and orange tint from Mushroomy Kingdom?

Quote from: RAWRzilla on August 31, 2009, 07:35:41 PM
Did you seriously remove the sand and orange tint from Mushroomy Kingdom?

I don't know, I might have, I didn't know there was an orange tint or sand! :S

friken sweet job on restoring the mushroom kingdom!! :D
also ur pokemon teams are all pretty cool :)
Gonna get a few of em

and about wesker.. Do you think making the front of his headband fleshcolor would work? Only time I've ever seen it done was with Wii's Mr.Ford, and it turned out pretty well for him

Quote from: hypermetalsonic on August 31, 2009, 08:03:15 PM
and about wesker.. Do you think making the front of his headband fleshcolor would work? Only time I've ever seen it done was with Wii's Mr.Ford, and it turned out pretty well for him

I tried it, it makes him look like he has a really sticky-out forehead. I'll look at the Mr.Ford texture and see if I can learn from it and improve Wesker.

And thanks for the positive feedback. :D

you improved a lot the magma grunt thanks!

if you want that ps3 homebrew continues just share this: http://www.mediafire.com/?villtb9sane7r7s