A Kick in the Brawlz (Jan 25: What I'm working on + first picture)

Started by Supertweed, August 11, 2009, 01:38:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.




Navigation (Ctrl+F)
StarFox Assault Fox: [#1]
StarFox Assault Falco: [#2]
Jack of Blades (Fable): [#3]
Maze (Fable): [#4]
Rocket grunt: [#5]
Smash Destination: [#6]
Aqua Grunt: [#7]
Albert Wesker: [#8]
Bomberman: [#9]
Magma Grunt: [#10]
Magma Grunt V2:a [#11]
Theresa and Whisper: [#12]
Restored Mushroomy Kingdom: [#13]
Panther Caruso: [#14]
Pigma Dengar: [#15]
Leon Powalski: [#16]
Galactic Grunt: [#17]
Adventures Falco: [#18]
Rupture Farms: [#19]
Vaati: [#20]
Rocket Grunt: [#21]
Magma Pikachu: #22]
Magma Jigglypuff: [#23]
Magma Lucario: [#24]
Aqua Pikachu: [#25]
Aqua Jigglypuff: [#26]
Aqua Lucario: [#27]
Galactic Pikachu: [#28]
Galactic Jigglypuff: [#29]
Galactic Lucario: [#30]
Rocket Jigglypuff: [#31]
Rocket Lucario: [#32]
Cloudbush, Bushcloud, Angry Sun and Hills with Eyes: [#33]
Boomer: [#34]
Wicth: [#35]
Bomberman V2: [#36]
Fusion Suit Samus: [#37]
Fire and Ice suits: [#38]
Fusion Suit Samus: V2 [#39]
Light Suit Samus: [#40]
Dark Suit Samus: [#41]
Dark Samus: [#42]
Pigma Dengar V2: [#43]




StarFox Assault Fox [#1]
:fox:

Download .pcs




StarFox Assault Falco [#2]
:falco:

Download .pcs




Jack of Blades (Fable) [#3]
:link:

Download .pcs




Maze (Fable) [#4]
:ganon:

Download .pcs
Notes: Cape needs fixing




Rocket Grunt [#5]
:poketrainer::squirtle::charizard::ivysaur:

Download .pcs, .pac and Final Smash




Smash Destination [#6]
Stage: Final Destination

Download .pac
Notes: Version 1, V2 will include a texture for the actual stage. Points of interest: My signature is a texture from this stage, the Fallen Five appear next to the Brawl theme lyrics in the fourth picture and the Fobidden Seven can be seen in the second picture in the clouds.




Aqua Grunt [#7]
:poketrainer::squirtle::ivysaur::charizard:

Download .pcs and .pac, NO FINAL SMASH AT THE MOMENT.




Albert Wesker [#8]
:snake:

Download .pcs




Bomberman [#9]
 :popo:

Download .pcs




Magma Grunt [#10]
 :poketrainer::squirtle::ivysaur::charizard:

Download .pcs and .pac, no Final Smash.




Magma Grunt V2 [#11]
 :poketrainer::squirtle::ivysaur::charizard:

Download .pcs and .pac, no Final Smash.




Theresa and Whisper [#12]
 :zelda::sheik:


Download .pcs and .pac




Restored Mushroomy Kingdom [#13]
Stage: Mushroomy Kingdom

Download .pac




Panther Caruso [#14]
:fox:

Download .pcs




Pigma Dengar [#15]
:wario:

Download .pcs




Leon Powalski [#16]
:falco:

Download .pcs




Galactic Grunt [#17]
 :poketrainer::squirtle::ivysaur::charizard:

Download .pcs and .pac, no Final Smash.




StarFox Adventure Falco [#18]
:falco:

Download .pcs




Rupture Farms [#19]
Stage: Frigate Orpheon

Download .pac




Vaati [#20]
:toonlink:

Download .pcs




Rocket Grunt V2 [#21]
:poketrainer::squirtle::ivysaur::charizard:

Download .pac and .pcs




Magma Pikachu [#22]
:pikachu:

Download .pcs




Magma Jigglypuff [#23]
:jiggly:

Download .pcs




Magma Lucario [#24]
:lucario:

Download .pcs




Aqua Pikachu [#25]
:pikachu:

Download .pcs




Aqua Jigglypuff [#26]
:jiggly:

Download .pcs




Aqua Lucario [#27]
:lucario:

Download .pcs




Galactic Pikachu [#28]
:pikachu:

Download .pcs




Galactic Jigglypuff [#29]
:jiggly:

Download .pcs




Galactic Lucario [#30]
:lucario:

Download .pcs




Rocket Jigglypuff [#31]
:jiggly:

Download .pcs




Rocket Lucario [#32]
:lucario:

Download .pcs




Cloudbush, Bushcloud, Angry Sun and Hills with Eyes [#33]
Stage: Mushroomy kingdom

To download save these pictures and place them in your Mushroomy Kingdom  .pac with BrawlBox:
Notes: Picture comparison of original sprites and my recreations on page 6.




Boomer [#34]
:wario:

Download .pcs




Wicth [#35]
:peach:

Download  .pac and .pcs
Notes: Accessories are not present in the downloadable version, I took these screenshots before I discovered the joys of pre-hexed .pacs




Bomberman V2 [#36]
:popo:

Download  .pcs




Fusion Suit Samus [#37]
:samus:

Download  .pac and .pcs




Fire and Ice suits [#38]
:mario::luigi::peach::wario:

Download  .pac and .pcs




Fusion Suit Samus V2 [#39]
:samus:

Download  .pac and .pcs




Light Suit Samus [#40]
:samus:

Download  .pac and .pcs





Dark Suit Samus [#41]
:samus:

Download  .pac and .pcs




Dark Samus [#42]
:samus:

Download  .pac and .pcs
Notes: Comes with varying levels of the Phazon effect, the first two pictures show the effect at full, the third one is half-full and the last two have it completely removed.




Pigma Dengar V2 [#43]
:wario:


Download  .pac and .pcs
Notes: This does not replace Warioman, it replaces any plumber Wario outfit.

Awesome! Assault Fox and Falco!! I don't know if they're as nice as Tiamat475's or not, but at least you actually released yours. >_>

Quote from: Tyeforce on August 11, 2009, 01:55:49 AM
Awesome! Assault Fox and Falco!! I don't know if they're as nice as Tiamat475's or not, but at least you actually released yours. >_>
I guess this'll have to hold you over.



The Assault and Fable textures are awesome!

I was hoping Tiamat475 would've released his Assault textures, they look good, but he wanted to "wait" for some reason... these ones are just as good, if not better, though.

The Maze texture is amazing (lol pun), it's funny how well he works on Ganondorf.

Quote from: camelot on August 11, 2009, 07:22:18 AM
The Assault and Fable textures are awesome!

YES! A Fable fan, I was scared there wouldn't be any here... or anywhere for that matter.

I'm glad to see all the positive feedback on the Assault textures. Tiamat475's Fox and my Fox are very similar, his has a better vest, but mine is more accurate, with the fingered gloves and all.

Our Falcos are very different, we both dealt with the jacket in seperate ways. Tiamat's gave him  Fox's jacket while I made it look like Falco had unzipped his suit and had a black shirt on underneath. Also mine has accurate legs. ;)

It may sound like I'm trying to make my version sound better, well that's because I am, since Tiamat's are now up for download and I don't want my e-peen to be stolen... :(

Well I have to admit, your Fox texture is definitely A LOT more detailed than mine and even better than mine. Someone here did bring up the fact about "duplicate" textures, but there are always pros and cons for each and every texture. It's up to the people to choose which they like best. Regardless, if anything more than "e-peen" I could care less about because I'm not here to out beat all other texture hackers. It's all about the different creativity and talent people have, not fame. That's just my belief.

Other than that, do keep up the good work.

Hehe, I'm glad you got the joke Tiamat. I was worried you would think I was serious about the whole e-peen business. And personally I prefer your Fox... ;)

ok i have to say you say u hate red and black textures and now you go... and make... one lol whatever I'm just in love with that rocket grunt
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I DO NOT take requests, I make what I want to make

Quote from: fireking220 on August 11, 2009, 09:20:52 PM
ok i have to say you say u hate red and black textures and now you go... and make... one lol whatever I'm just in love with that rocket grunt

Lol, but Grunt looked odd with non-evil Pokemon so I kind of had to make a red and black texture, hehe.

Update: I'm about to release a Team Aqua Trainer, once I finish the Ivysaur, and then I'll make a Team Magma one sometime soon for a complete set. :D

lol cant wait for the magma trainer and aqua trainer. P. Trainer is one of the characters that lacks good costumes
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I DO NOT take requests, I make what I want to make


Wow, great detail on...everything. Now excuse me while I make room for Jack of Blades and Maze.

I like all your textures specially the pokemon trainers and the assault star fox

if you want that ps3 homebrew continues just share this: http://www.mediafire.com/?villtb9sane7r7s

Nice job on the Team Aqua trainer. It'll definitely be replacing the blue costumes.

I hope you fix the cape on Maze soon, it's a really good texture.