A Kick in the Brawlz (Jan 25: What I'm working on + first picture)

Started by Supertweed, August 11, 2009, 01:38:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nice new textures. Especially Team Magma, it's an awesome replacement for red team.

I was going to download Theresa/Whisper as well, but the download link is broken. Could you fix that, please?

Chicken Chaser, excellent job on Team Magma v2! Very nice. Squirtle and Ivysaur look great, and the Charizard is more flamin than before.

I think it'd be cool if Team Galactic could be green team based, to fill all the team colors, but I'd be cool with it whatever you do. Though I do have some suggestions for Galactic.

http://www.pokezam.com/news/data/upimages/Team_Galactic.bmp

^I think the pokemon should look sorta like that. A sea green color, with white and black parts. The lines on the trainers' clothing could also go on the pokemon. And of course, a nice yellow G for Galactic on their bodies' somewhere would look cool.

Looking forward to your future textures. ;)
GGPO SF3: 3rd Strike - NecroIsAwesome

"Chicken chaser?  does that mean you chase chickens?" quote from one of the towns people from Fable lol.  Aside from that joke, really liking the Fable textures I only have Jack of Blades on mine but I might need to make some room now.  Either it will be CD-I Ganon or F-Zero's Black Shadow. :)

Quote from: camelot on September 01, 2009, 02:05:25 AMI was going to download Theresa/Whisper as well, but the download link is broken. Could you fix that, please?

Fixed the link.

Quote from: RPGsFTW on September 01, 2009, 05:06:49 AMI think it'd be cool if Team Galactic could be green team based, to fill all the team colors, but I'd be cool with it whatever you do. Though I do have some suggestions for Galactic.

http://www.pokezam.com/news/data/upimages/Team_Galactic.bmp

^I think the pokemon should look sorta like that. A sea green color, with white and black parts. The lines on the trainers' clothing could also go on the pokemon. And of course, a nice yellow G for Galactic on their bodies' somewhere would look cool.

That’s… that’s… exactly what I was planning. :o Get out of my brain! Although I’m making the black and white the main colours, and using the turquoisey-green  for highlights, like eyes and Ivysaur’s flower to tie it to the green slot.

But right now I’m working on something else.

Quote from: Raijinmaru on September 01, 2009, 06:47:24 AM
"Chicken chaser?  does that mean you chase chickens?”

*Drops crate and claps*

Thought I should share with you :P
Made a CSP of your Magma V2 team..



included the white lining for the other characters as well.. I'm getting a little better at CSP :p
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0GY0WG12

(havent seen what it looks like yet in game yet)

HYPERMETALSONIC YOU ARE AWESOME!

*ahem*

Updated with Panther Caruso, Pigma Dengar and Leon Powalski, aka StarWolf.

OMG.. UR PANTHER AND LEON BLEW MY MIND D; !!!
I gotta make room for that panther..

Seen leon attempt before with Wolf.. didnt turn out as well as this



Chicken Chaser, your ideas for Team Galactic sound great, I just thought of the sea-greeny color for a main so we don't confuse the green team to be something else. I like the idea of main colors as white and black, like you said, better anyway. I hope there is enough green though.

Also, great job on the Star Wolf team! They look really good! Maybe you should make Wolf in his Star Fox Assault costume, though it wouldn't be much different. It could be compared with Smash Enigmas Wolf Assault texture. Choices are good. =)
GGPO SF3: 3rd Strike - NecroIsAwesome

@hypermetalsonic
Thanks! XD


@shadowsquid86
I lol'd

@RAWRzilla
THANKYOU

@RPGsFTW
FUUUUUUUUUUU- You read my mind again, I was originally going to make Assault Wolf to be included in this update, but I decided that I would make hm later so I can focus on finishing the Pokemon Trainer group of textures.



I liked the Pokemon Trainer textures quite a bit. Downloaded!

I like a lot the 3 new chars of SFA but if you can delete wario´s moustache it will be perfect

if you want that ps3 homebrew continues just share this: http://www.mediafire.com/?villtb9sane7r7s

Sorry for the delay, stuff to do, people to see.

After a lengthy wait, the greatly anticipated (by me): Team Galactic!

Not as green as I intended, but I really didn't want to ruin the textures for the sake of some green. I believe this to be the greatest texture I have created, seriously, it's beautiful, download it, I've fapped to it twice, in fact, I'm fapping to it right now, typing with one hand is hard.

It's that good.

Beautiful Team Galactic, Chicken Chaser! You make some of the best textures I see here!

The only thing about the Team Galactic that I would say that you might wanna change is to add a little more green so it's more visible as a team color. Otherwise, if the team color doesn't matter, it's great! Ivysaur's star leaves were brilliant, and all of the pokemon's galactic suits look great.

Excellent work once again! Can't wait to see what you make next. ;]
GGPO SF3: 3rd Strike - NecroIsAwesome