A Kick in the Brawlz (Jan 25: What I'm working on + first picture)

Started by Supertweed, August 11, 2009, 01:38:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.



Updated with Dark Suit Samus and Dark Samus.
According to the rip I'm using, ZSS has the exact same textures in Prime 3 as she does in Brawl... just thought it was interesting.

And with this, my Metroid phase is over... for now.


Good to see someone do Samus' suits some justice. Most of them look like simple recolors that miss the detail that made them interesting, especially the Dark Samuses. I haven't seen another that did the eye on the Morph Ball.

Updated with Pigma V2. It uses a moustacheless model from here and I used a pac that makes him able to replace nay Wario plumber suit from here although it might've worked if I just replaced the model without the pac...


Had a feeling a new Pigma would be released. Looks good. I got your Fusion Suit Samus! It's great!! =D
Please stop by my site!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Pigmaaa!XD greater with the model hacks

if you want that ps3 homebrew continues just share this: http://www.mediafire.com/?villtb9sane7r7s

January 25, 2010, 04:31:58 PM #114 Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 07:41:26 AM by Chicken Chaser
I'm saving all my textures for the Stack Smash tryouts results, so if I am accepted I'll have something to post, but until then I'm working on three textures, one stage, two characters to celebrate the upcoming release of a certain game. Well, upcoming at the moment, it'll probably be out before I finish the textures. But thse textures will be released as soon as they are finished, regardless of the tryouts.

Anyway, even though I hate teasers, I'm going to tack one on the end of this post so you know I've actually started this and so you have a good chance of working out what I'm making.


OMG ALL YOUR STARFOX TEXTURES ARE BELONG TO ME NOW :D

love your stuff, keep at it!

WHERE IS ROCKET PIKACHU???

[white]

Pikachu only has three extra slots, no room for Rocket. ;_;

Hey Chicken Chaser, how did you colour the accordion-like pieces under Samus's shoulder pads for your textures? I'm modifying a texture I have to make use of the .pac, but I'm unsure of how to colour those in. I assume you used BrawlBox, but I wouldn't know.


oh yeah thats right... Well i might make him.. but even then that shouldnt stop you from making him anyway :D

[white]