PEACHIEST PREVIEWS| Coming Generation (Last Update 07/22/2010)

Started by JuLz, August 11, 2009, 02:05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: JuLzTheBowzard on August 18, 2009, 05:58:38 PM
No problem. :3

This might be a great one as Roslina xD

But as you know I will keep the reality-look for her dress that you can enjoy her much more ;P
You mean, her Brawl HD dress? D: Well, whatever suits you, I'll still use it. :D
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

Hey guys, I'm new at the forum, and I use and love the textures you guys make, but I want to know how can I make my textures appear on char selection menu?

Thanks before hand!!

See Ya!!
Sorry about my english, I'm Brazilian



http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/8449/rrikureplicaandnamineby.jpg (my other sig)

For that you need CSP, but I dont use them because i always change my textures selection so yeah and to be true I dont know how to make them or in which folder they have to be put in xD ^^" sry X_X

Quote from: Riku_replica13 on August 18, 2009, 09:02:31 PM
Hey guys, I'm new at the forum, and I use and love the textures you guys make, but I want to know how can I make my textures appear on char selection menu?

Thanks before hand!!

See Ya!!

http://kittycorp.freecp.net/index.php?topic=4.0
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.


I got a new laptop and i dont have my photoshop anymore.....
where can i get a new cracked one or GIMP?

Please, and thanks :3

Quote from: JuLzTheBowzard on August 20, 2009, 05:02:45 PM
I got a new laptop and i dont have my photoshop anymore.....
where can i get a new cracked one or GIMP?

Please, and thanks :3
Um...

>_>
<_<

Here.

I advise you be extremely cautious with keygens around. Most of them are infected with viruses.

Note to others: I did NOT directly link him.
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

SO There is her!

Need some comments if u like her or not...

Nice Melee Peach! The only thing I think is that the part where her um boobs o_0 are should be a little more pink.
Please stop by my site!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

They are its just the light :D

Also the yellow decoration on her dress has gotten a but light but its all due to the stages light effects ^^

Oh it was XP sorry
Please stop by my site!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Muhaha you wont beleive what i created today  :kdance:

Don't tell me it's a nude peach.....
XP Idk what?
Please stop by my site!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

oh Crap no, this will be in future XDD

Uh does the game Blazeblue tells you something? ^~^

OMG!!! In teh future! And I saw the title I just never played the game.
Please stop by my site!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]