Go Beyond textures, kick models to curb! Just who the hell do you think I am?!

Started by DrKoala, September 11, 2010, 12:01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Option

Poll
17 (44.7%)
Poll
1 (2.6%)
Poll
5 (13.2%)
Poll
6 (15.8%)
Poll
4 (10.5%)
Poll
5 (13.2%)

Total Members Voted: 38

And number three! That makes three posts in a row that are not against the rules...
Does somebody know how high the forum record is?



....uh, err... yeah. The previews. Wind Waker Ganondorf and Beast Ganon.

Wow! You realy make some cool stuff! I really like that: Melvin / Yami Marik. keep making cool stuff!


EBT

beast ganon scares me, but windwaker ganon is looking nice.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


beast ganon looks awesome!!!!
that could be his "triforce transformation"
xD



Glad to hear that Beast Ganon is getting such a positive reception.
I should however point one thing out... I'm not quite sure when I'll be done with him, seeing as I'll have to come up with ideas on how to design his armor myself.

cant u first release ganon with his standard armor, and later create a new one?
cuz its just plain awesomesauce!!!!!

New preview of Beast Ganon, now a lot more texturized.

I would also like to announce that once he's done, he'll be released with about two or three alternate textures.

Quote from: jokekid on January 22, 2011, 03:24:04 PM
cant u first release ganon with his standard armor, and later create a new one?
cuz its just plain awesomesauce!!!!!

Sorry, but no. I don't really like minimalistic edits like that >_>

The preview of Ganon Wind Waker are cutty.

Beast Ganon are awesome.

I have seen so much amazing stuff today and these 2 Ganon hacks are no exception!

They're coming along splendidly!


Alright... several preview snapshots showcasing the texture this time.
I'd say that I'm about done with the texture (except for some details, like making use of the Gold_mask texture), but I'm currently open for suggestions on what to change about the texture, or on what to add in to it.

Cal, that is looking *eff*ing good, seriously, I'm using that when you release it.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on January 23, 2011, 05:24:10 PM
Cal, that is looking *eff*ing good, seriously, I'm using that when you release it.
^This, i couldn't have said it better myself. This Ganon will be in my ISO for a long time :af2: