Go Beyond textures, kick models to curb! Just who the hell do you think I am?!

Started by DrKoala, September 11, 2010, 12:01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Option

Poll
17 (44.7%)
Poll
1 (2.6%)
Poll
5 (13.2%)
Poll
6 (15.8%)
Poll
4 (10.5%)
Poll
5 (13.2%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Funny how you make a joke hack from an anime you hate, yet you have people come to your thread to tell you how much they love it.

Irony.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 22, 2011, 06:06:33 AM
Funny how you make a joke hack from an anime you hate, yet you have people come to your thread to tell you how much they love it.

Irony.

I don't specifically hate the anime, I rather hate what the fanboys make of it.
And yes Brohan, I noticed.

October 22, 2011, 11:34:15 AM #437 Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 11:35:41 AM by Calamitas
Quote from: SrsBrawler on October 22, 2011, 10:12:19 AM
request: Chuck Norris over snake.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Two ideas Cal
Male Zelda
Female Ike (actual female with long hair and stuffs)


Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on October 22, 2011, 03:25:03 PM
Two ideas Cal
Male Zelda
Female Ike (actual female with long hair and stuffs)
Quote from: Calamitas on October 22, 2011, 11:34:15 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

'nuff said.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


What Seg said.
Honestly, you can put your damn requests to that one place where the sun never shines for all I care.

i though i read that he he was taking requests. sorry
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

They're just ideas, not requests, no need to [censored] about it :srs:
Oh yeah, put it in the request board :srs: that ideas been on there LONG before I mentioned it in this thread.

Female Sheik has been done, so why not a male Zelda? :l Seriously....
Just saying....

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yah, another in-game preview of Ghirahim. Has been a while.
I'll probably release him like that as well, since with the model importer released, and Skyward Sword being a few weeks away from release, I don't see much of a point in continuing with him. . .
Won't exactly be my best work that way, but still far from my worst.
Once that's done, I'll completly move on to making characters that never had a 3D appearance/only had an ugly one.
So that means, in addition to Lust, also Kamina for now.



. . .I guess asking for some attention is futile now, since all the hype's now at the Imports board? >_>

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on October 24, 2011, 01:59:36 AM
They're just ideas, not requests, no need to [censored] about it :srs:
Oh yeah, put it in the request board :srs: that ideas been on there LONG before I mentioned it in this thread.

Female Sheik has been done, so why not a male Zelda? :l Seriously....
Just saying....


Not your best work, but the dude is going to be imported the second Skyward Sword is out, so there really is no reason to keep going. Still not that bad.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

October 26, 2011, 12:43:13 AM #446 Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 12:44:24 AM by Segtendo
NZM...
Shiek IS a female *facepalm*

Why do you want to swap the genders of characters so much?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



October 26, 2011, 08:36:28 PM #448 Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 08:37:38 PM by Roo
2D based Characters? You mean like this concept?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And by "near future," I really mean like, right now thanks to importing.

Not bad Cal, not bad. I think it's best to just start doing characters that only have sprites, as to how they'll be imported by someone one day or another.

Also, that picture you showed to SDo0m on the blog, will cause me to never sleep again.