the joker's doubts

Started by BlueBrain, September 18, 2010, 11:43:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

HD naruto attempt??

yeah!
wut, why?
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! keep anime anime...
Quote from: jokekid on August 03, 2011, 10:00:09 PM
because i made it from his body... xD so the hole is scaled down, and makes that point, also, i couldnt use enough vertices, since the arms must keep in place... xDDD

btw, i tested some animations in brawlbox, and it looks rly funny (in the good way), since the head is his torso, he even has a kinda cactuarish pose... xDD

That makes perfect sense... Well done jokekid, I can't wait to see his goofy animations when your finished!

well, its already finished, just need to test it, since i used material editting and stuff, so i need to take a look at it in-game, to make sure everything thats supposed to be gone is gone, and that what isnt supposed to be gone isnt... xD

and i have no access to my wii now, so expect a release in about 14 hours... xDDD



That cactuar is looking great man. As someone already pointed out, the slightly pointed head is kinda weird but it's not that big a deal.

who is cactaur on, because its looking good. O.o
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on August 04, 2011, 02:31:16 AM
who is cactaur on, because its looking good. O.o

I believe that would be Toon Link... (I noticed FitToonLink00 in the Brawlbox preview.)

GTFO Cactuars!!!!
Oh I miss those little guys...running into them at level 18 and getting needled to death.
I miss those days.
This is gonna be a lot of fun to play with.


he's on toon link, yeah, and when testing i noticed i forgot to get rid of the shield, lol looked kinda weird, but thats the only flaw right now...

should i include a weaponed version?? (i wont edit them, they will just be the master sword and hero's shield...)

I wouldnt bother with that, will look out of place, unless it would desync without, then it would be a more popular option.


Luigi: I'm a wiener
fail.

it desyncs with and without weapons... because of the bones, but even without the sword and shield, the hitboxes work properly...




gotta finish one thing: material edit his shield...

just one prob... cant see anything on mah laptop... T.T

my screen's light is damn broken, so i'll have to see what i can do... xDDD

i'll try to get it on the house PC and finish it there...