Pokemon hacks

Started by Aisuru Senka, September 24, 2010, 08:46:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Why are you viewing this?

You thought these went over Pokemon
22 (15.7%)
You knew what this was basically for
24 (17.1%)
You're a mod
5 (3.6%)
You're trying to earn karma
1 (0.7%)
You're an idiot who came here for no good reason
11 (7.9%)
You came here to spam us
5 (3.6%)
DO A BARREL ROLL!!!
72 (51.4%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Quote from: Aafyre on November 08, 2010, 08:39:52 AM
Thanks for the compliments but I wouldn't quite call it perfect :). If anybody's interested, I just released a Blastoise over Bowser that I'm really proud of.




...I might make a PSA for this. It depends on how Boba Fett's PSA goes. So I don't know if I will yet, I'll tell you later.
3DS FC: 3265-5237-3766

Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well I got Blastoise's textures done.

Quote from: xZedkiel on November 21, 2010, 09:36:36 PM
Well I got Blastoise's textures done.
1) no bumping
2) this isn't aafyre's thread -_-
3DS FC: 3265-5237-3766

Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Flame1819 on November 21, 2010, 10:06:24 PM
Quote from: xZedkiel on November 21, 2010, 09:36:36 PM
Well I got Blastoise's textures done.
1) no bumping
2) this isn't aafyre's thread -_-
1) I wasn't bumping the thread, I just saw a post with Aafyre's blastoise and posted.
2) I know that. And I'm moving onto Blaziken's last two textures next. therefore making the post relevant (:

Hey, Aisuru, when/what will be the next import?
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


It's a topic about vertex Pokémon?

Quote from: Aisuru Senka on September 24, 2010, 08:46:08 PM
Also, PM me if you have anything to add, and I'll say you made it, but they MUST BE IMPORTS (or vertex hacks)!!!.

Imports too.
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Hey have you still been working on it? The Texture looks great.


I Am The Master Spammer Brawler! Videographer Of Project Pokemon Brawl!

You're a little late. I think it's clear no one's working on this.

Also, you broke a rule, "no reviving/bumping threads older than 3 weeks(?)"
But you're new, do don't sweat it.  :laugh:
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.