14fanofanime's Hacks

Started by 14fan, October 05, 2010, 11:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: SmashClash on November 26, 2010, 09:19:13 PM
Yeah but at least make him have a move that at least gives 1 damage or the only way he can kill someone is to slowly move them.

Also, can you make a version where he's really fast(for lulz).

That's LOLimar. He has moves that still give damage, but he lacks Pikmin and his final smash occasionally causes him to stay in his rocket in one place forever.

With ROFLOLMAOlimar (yes, I'm using that one for sure now), he's the worst PSA possible that does not give damage to itself.


Tired of those cheap, broken, godly PSA's? Want something to take your mind off of them? How about a character that has at maximum 1% chance of giving damage? Get ROFLOLMAOlimar in the OP now!




Quote from: Hollow on November 26, 2010, 10:22:03 PM
Posting for updates.

I'm not quite sure I understand what you're saying.

Yes, I post when I have updates.

You should've made it so in his entry he automatically gets stunned.

Quote from: 14fanofanime on November 26, 2010, 10:26:20 PM
Quote from: Hollow on November 26, 2010, 10:22:03 PM
Posting for updates.

I'm not quite sure I understand what you're saying.

Yes, I post when I have updates.
I'm posting in here so I know what goes on here.

Nicole/Ice Shadow will be my next PSA. There isn't too much many people aside from me know about her, but she controls the element of ice, darkness, and has telekinesis. Her moveset ideas are in the OP. Have ideas? Please post them!

You could make her s-b be her shooting an ice arrow.....or have it be her final smash.
Help contrubute to the Hacking Starter Guide here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=15199.0

Check out my topic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16844.msg292461#msg292461

WOOH! I GOTS A LAPTOP!!!

Quote from: NotAFrog on November 27, 2010, 04:30:20 AM
You could make her s-b be her shooting an ice arrow.....or have it be her final smash.

I was planning on keeping Zelda's final smash, except maybe with ice effects, but I could also make a weaker one as side B.

Forgive the double post as well as the unnecessary bump, but I feel compelled to tell everyone mew2ds gave me the idea to make Megaman over Ness. I'm doing this first, then I will do Nicole/Ice Shadow. mew2ds also created the entire moveset ideas, and I will be working on him immediately. He's coming soon!

Yay for Megaman!  You're a good PSAer btw ;)  You've certainly come a long way :D

Megaman's Neutral B is mostly complete, testing is necessary.

His Side B was planned to be 3 shooting attacks (Fire, Thunder, Ice), but due to the lack of knowing his Throw Bone, I can't successfully perform the Throw technique, and I can't think of any other way to fake a projectile. I've tried RHaveN bone, but that moves along with the hand.

This move might need changed. If anyone knows Ness's Throw Bone, I would love that. (It's NOT on the Smashboards thread)

Sorry for bumping this. Phew, I'm going to sleep.