Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1786511 times)
KTH
French fries
Special Access

• Awards Nintendo Revolution Team Heart Container Smash 3 Team Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1230 on: February 18, 2011, 04:59:26 AM »

Yeah, i've try the PSA, it's epic.

Now, i just wait the Clone Engine for have Naruto and Cloud :p

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1231 on: February 18, 2011, 10:08:42 AM »

Hey SD i have one suggestion for cloud. now i know that the final smash is limit break now. but if you happen to insert the omnislash (not omnislash v5 i mean clouds normal omnislash) along with limit break like first limit break then omnislash, and when cloud is done with the omnislash and he's now in limit break form, is it possible to just leave him in limit break form until he kills over (gets killed in a match)? im asking because no offense but i don't like the fact that he's in limit break form for such limited time. i think it should last until he kills over.

No Final Smash is like that, that'd be too much, imo.

^This

The Final Smash is OPed as it is (which is alright since it's a Final Smash) but this idea is just overkill in every respect.  You're basically saying that he should let out a super powerful attack then be completely invincible for the rest of the match (since Limit Break gives invincibility and I can't be asked to remove it since I put it in almost every subaction).  In fact, any longer and it's already OPed right there. 

Simple answer is no.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1232 on: February 18, 2011, 10:57:55 AM »

I'm gonna make the video for the OP version when I get home. Wink

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1233 on: February 18, 2011, 12:32:42 PM »

I'm still trying to figure out what caused Cloud to use Omnislash without even reaching 150% or getting a FS. D:

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1234 on: February 18, 2011, 12:33:42 PM »

I'm still trying to figure out what caused Cloud to use Omnislash without even reaching 150% or getting a FS. D:
    Up taunt.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1235 on: February 18, 2011, 12:56:48 PM »

Up taunt.

No, I mean, without officially activating using Up Taunt or the FS, it has activated twice while I play, I'll record a video next time it does.

Hackingstar
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Featured Famous Hacker Heart Container >9000

« Reply #1236 on: February 18, 2011, 01:54:01 PM »

Hey SD i have one suggestion for cloud. now i know that the final smash is limit break now. but if you happen to insert the omnislash (not omnislash v5 i mean clouds normal omnislash) along with limit break like first limit break then omnislash, and when cloud is done with the omnislash and he's now in limit break form, is it possible to just leave him in limit break form until he kills over (gets killed in a match)? im asking because no offense but i don't like the fact that he's in limit break form for such limited time. i think it should last until he kills over.

^This

The Final Smash is OPed as it is (which is alright since it's a Final Smash) but this idea is just overkill in every respect.  You're basically saying that he should let out a super powerful attack then be completely invincible for the rest of the match (since Limit Break gives invincibility and I can't be asked to remove it since I put it in almost every subaction).  In fact, any longer and it's already OPed right there. 

Simple answer is no.

ok but did you read the rest of what i said? the consideration of making clouds invincibility after limit break unlimited? cuz he only lasts "so long" in his invincibility. unless he attacks too much. no offense

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #1237 on: February 18, 2011, 03:09:41 PM »

^This

Simple answer is no.

ok but did you read the rest of what i said? the consideration of making clouds invincibility after limit break unlimited? cuz he only lasts "so long" in his invincibility. unless he attacks too much. no offense

Yes I did and hence why I said "then he'll be completely invincible for the rest of the match" and therefore will be broken.

Anyways, to the main point, I'm leaving for just over a week for my holiday since I'm going skiing.  Feel free to still leave feedback and posts here about Cloud or any other PSA and most importantly have fun Smiley

Cyall XD

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1238 on: February 18, 2011, 05:02:36 PM »

have a nice holiday ^^

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1239 on: February 18, 2011, 05:16:57 PM »

Have a nice Holiday/No hacking break. i'm taking a Homeworld 2 break, been taking it for the past 5 months... also, they were master trolls on that damn forum board.

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

« Reply #1240 on: February 18, 2011, 05:25:20 PM »

You deserve a break SDoom, heck, you could use a two week vacation. XD

But really, I hope you have fun. Smiley

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

fighter20brawler10
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1241 on: February 18, 2011, 05:41:16 PM »

have a nice holiday SD

Gaia
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1242 on: February 18, 2011, 06:01:01 PM »

Good job on this SD! I am extremely impressed with your Cloud.  You have yourself a nice break now.  One suggestion I do have for him is that you change the method for using Omnislash V.5.  Since most people don't use the final smash and it's damn near impossible to get it off now even on huge custom stages I think it should just become his normal follow-up to aerial fang after he reaches 150%.  Even that would be hard enough to pull off normally anyway.  To balance it you could even try making it so it could only be done successfully once per life.  Even if you didn't do that last part the move would still be damn hard to pull off many times in any match anyway.  As it is there is just not enough reward to the effort of using the move (and it's such a cool rendition of it that it just seems like a waste as it is).

Again, enjoy your break and good job on this.  He's a blast to use.  Grin
    « Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 06:10:50 PM by Gaia » Logged

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

« Reply #1243 on: February 18, 2011, 06:22:28 PM »

If that was doable, 150% and one use sounds fair... Plus I uh... Have a bad habit of using taunts after I KO a foe... And yeah... Sometimes I do that charge up taunt on accident. <_<;

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

Hollow
    Kitty Corp's Personal Hollow
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container KCMM Veteran Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1244 on: February 18, 2011, 08:46:13 PM »

Have a nice vacation, SD.

Pages:  1 ... 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 ... 515
    Print