Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1784501 times)
Albafika
Anti-Christ
Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1245 on: February 18, 2011, 10:30:54 PM »

Data or anyone else, I want you to use Up Taunt at the beginning of the match and try to do Omni Slash v5 with Cloud on anyone, for me it triggers.

EDIT: Imo, Cloud's good this way, the Omnislash shouldn't be part of his real mvoeset... It's more of an Extra, something you shouldn't really count on on a real fight, but you could in FFA. That's how I see it.
    « Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 10:41:11 PM by Wolfric » Logged

Gaia
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1246 on: February 19, 2011, 02:44:08 PM »

I disagree with you on that point, Wolfric.  An important element of FF characters, especially in 7, is that they are able to use a super attack, i.e. limit break, once after taking and dealing so much damage and to be able to use Omnislash V. 5 in such a manner would very much fit the bill.  Imo, the move is integral to his character (even though it technically wasn't in 7 it at least was a legitimate part of his later attack set).  The way I could see this being done is, perhaps instead of being activated at 150% he should set it up in a manner similar to Viewtiful Joe with accruing points by taking and dealing damage, glowing once he gets to the preset amount, being able to use the move once, then draining the points and starting the cycle over again.  He would just have to set the points so high that it would take until around the 150% mark to use unless you were absolutely raping your opponent, in which case it would be the icing on the cake for that life.

As for his current final smash I must say that I love the concept behind it.  It makes him just as maneuverable as he is in Dissidia (albeit his finishing touch leaves him in a freefall, which I don't think it should but that's nitpicking) and it makes him so powerful it makes me think of how in Final Fantasy 10 at the endgame you can make the characters break their limits and deal above 9,999 damage and have above that much H.P. (all the way to 99,999).  The only thing I think needs altered is it should last a little longer and he shouldn't be invincible, he should just take longer to die.  With those types of final smashes your opponents only run away from you, as they have no real options otherwise, and I think the final smash would be funner to use if it gave the opponent a fighting chance, lasted a little longer and kept him as a badass during that time.

Just as a side note, the squats Cloud and Zack always do would make for a good tuant.

Edit: I just noticed SD's post that he put the limit break invinciblity in almost every subaction and can't remove it so disregard that part of my comment.
    « Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 04:04:13 PM by Gaia » Logged

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1247 on: February 19, 2011, 03:24:48 PM »

I disagree with you on that point, Wolfric.  An important element of FF characters, especially in 7, is that they are able to use a super attack, i.e. limit break, once after taking and dealing so much damage and to be able to use Omnislash V. 5 in such a manner would very much fit the bill.  Imo, the move is integral to his character (even though it technically wasn't in 7 it at least was a legitimate part of his later attack set).  The way I could see this being done is, perhaps instead of being activated at 150% he should set it up in a manner similar to Viewtiful Joe with accruing points by taking and dealing damage, glowing once he gets to the preset amount, being able to use the move once, then draining the points and starting the cycle over again.  He would just have to set the points so high that it would take until around the 150% mark to use unless you were absolutely raping your opponent, in which case it would be the icing on the cake for that life.

As for his current final smash I must say that I love the concept behind it.  It makes him just as maneuverable as he is in Dissidia (albeit his finishing touch leaves him in a freefall, which I don't think it should but that's nitpicking) and it makes him so powerful it makes me think of how in Final Fantasy 10 at the endgame you can make the characters break their limits and deal above 9,999 damage and have above that much H.P. (all the way to 99,999).  The only thing I think needs altered is it should last a little longer and he shouldn't be invincible, he should just take longer to die.  With those types of final smashes your opponents only run away from you, as they have no real options otherwise, and I think the final smash would be funner to use if it gave the opponent a fighting chance, lasted a little longer and kept him as a badass during that time.

Just as a side note, the squats Cloud and Zack always do would make for a good tuant.

I agree on the FS part, but conserning Omnislash v5, I disagree, the move does 48%, and it's easy to hit, heck, even if you do touch him with Cloud's Aerial Down B when the enemy is Shielding, Omnislash triggers and can't be escaped, I've managed to use it in a 1vs1 match the way it is now, at least 2 times, hard to do, but can be done.

Having it easier will make Cloud pass from Balanced to OP.

Gaia
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1248 on: February 19, 2011, 03:38:59 PM »

I agree on the FS part, but conserning Omnislash v5, I disagree, the move does 48%, and it's easy to hit, heck, even if you do touch him with Cloud's Aerial Down B when the enemy is Shielding, Omnislash triggers and can't be escaped, I've managed to use it in a 1vs1 match the way it is now, at least 2 times, hard to do, but can be done.

Having it easier will make Cloud pass from Balanced to OP.

Every time I've hit it while the opponent was guarding all they did was stay in the shield and were pushed out of the way of the attack, rendering it useless.  In terms of the amount of damage it does, all he has to do is reduce it to somewhere in between 25 to 35.  Samus's energy beam does 25 damage after all and it's relatively easy to use throughout the entire match.

Master_Ryuk
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1249 on: February 19, 2011, 03:49:26 PM »

mmm.... why i thing he is just going to ignore these comments and leave cloud like he is now....
    Cloud is perfect as he is now, the final smash is nice and the Omnislash is hard to pull of, so its ok like that.
    No offence, but maybe everyone should stop complaining about little details....

Gaia
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1250 on: February 19, 2011, 04:06:42 PM »

Meh, nothing in this world is perfect in any way, shape, or form.  I'm just posting my personal preferences for this and if SDoom agrees and incorporates it then awesome, if not then no biggie.  It fun as it is.  I'd just like it better this way.

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1251 on: February 19, 2011, 04:31:42 PM »

Edit: I just noticed SD's post that he put the limit break invinciblity in almost every subaction and can't remove it so disregard that part of my comment.

havent read all, but yet, at the beginning u say:
    An important element of FF characters, especially in 7,.................

dont forget its brawl ur introducing the character in, that would be fitting if u were hacking ff to have mario for example...
    yet again im saying i was too lazy to read the whole thing, so i may be mistaken ^^

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1252 on: February 19, 2011, 05:12:22 PM »

Omnislash is fine the way it is, in my opinion. All I ask for is for the little animation details I mentioned above.

Master_Ryuk
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1253 on: February 19, 2011, 05:23:56 PM »

The only thing that this cloud lacks is.......
    MANGOES!!!!!!!!

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1254 on: February 19, 2011, 05:25:31 PM »

PINEAPPLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gaia
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1255 on: February 19, 2011, 08:10:10 PM »

Mushrooms!

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1256 on: February 19, 2011, 11:35:38 PM »

I find the lack of MANGOES disturbing...

I really do, sir.

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1257 on: February 20, 2011, 04:03:50 AM »

Mushrooms!

^THIS^

lYIaXeD OuT
    Supreme Kitten

IM NOT TELLING YOU WHAT YOUR PRESENT IS!!

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1258 on: February 20, 2011, 06:04:48 PM »

why does the chaos control for shadow have to be so long? OP

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Gaia
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1259 on: February 20, 2011, 07:48:35 PM »

Did anyone see that Hackingstar made a nearly complete Cloud SFX for SD's psa?  Time to figure out how to get Riivolution working!   Happy Face

Pages:  1 ... 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: