SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 15, 2011, 10:13:55 PM
Quote from: TheLegend75 on February 15, 2011, 10:06:13 PM
this ploblem http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/265/al1102151430binout.jpg  :>.>:


I'm still failing to see the problem :srs:

And besides, this kind of thing probably more involves the model itself than the PSA.  Go talk to BeyondYou about it.
His eyes are facing his right.
In the animation maybe you should just rotate the eye bone to face straight forward.
I noticed this too while in-game.

--------
What happen to Pineapple/Mango versions in the download?

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 15, 2011, 09:52:44 PM
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on February 15, 2011, 09:31:57 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 15, 2011, 09:02:26 PM
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on February 15, 2011, 08:52:00 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 15, 2011, 08:41:12 PM
As for the second, I have no clue why you think that because I didn't edit it at all XD.  The Neutral B is only spammable when in Limit Break mode.  I honestly made no edits to it apart from that. :P
Dude, trust me, it works the same way it does in Break Limit mode... Unless you uploaded a glitched up version...

Actually, I double checked again and you're right XD How could I miss that despite the fact that I playtest this thing constantly @.@

EDIT: Ok I fixed the Neutral B and Down Taunt.
Well, the good news is, the down taunt looks a lot better, the bad news is...

...

Neutral B freezes now, it doesn't do a BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, and the music still plays even, but... It does freeze the game now, I had to turn it off, and I tested this a few times, nothing else freezes, it's just the fire ball...


Fixed again.  It's because I had an infinite loop when I didn't need one.
Okay, tested this out, yup, you fixed it, now it works like the one in the last version did... Okay, you took care of my nitpicks even. :P

But yeah, what did happen to the Mango version? Oh well... I liked the Pineapple better anyway.

SD, fix the download link it seems broken for me. i try to download it and it leads me to a blank page


i love this hack but for some reason his up b cant hit diddy or fox

and i found this funny, neither his up b nor his side b can hit CAPTAIN FALCON.....yeah

The Final is released!

*Champagne explodes from the air*

Can't wait to get this. I love Ike, but if it's even better than the beta I just may never fer rid of it.
:happy:


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: Kumari sai on February 16, 2011, 02:03:55 AM
i love this hack but for some reason his up b cant hit diddy or fox

and i found this funny, neither his up b nor his side b can hit CAPTAIN FALCON.....yeah

It's set to a sort of optimum.  It won't be able to hit every character because of their different weights and fall speeds.

You should use the weight knockback option for those hitboxes then.

Quote from: EternalYoshi on February 16, 2011, 07:46:15 AM
You should use the weight knockback option for those hitboxes then.

I had that before and it made it even worse o.O  The problem is the fact that it's only a select few that it doesn't connect with, and their randomly spread out throughout the weight classes.

I'm going to let my PC upload the video around 6PM my time. So expect it on 1080P about an hour later. It's a video with 2 fights VS a lvl 9 Sephiroth CPU. Enjoy it because the Sephiroth i have is the OP version and your Cloud PWND him (Since i was playing as Cloud XD)

Did you use the fixed version in your video?

Quote from: Feanor on February 16, 2011, 10:45:05 AM
Did you use the fixed version in your video?
No i did not, but i'll use that one later on. Going to download a good stage for their fight again and see who wins then ;) It'll be a CPU VS CPU fight that time and maybe a 2nd fight with me vs my brother. IF he wants to play along.
But i'm going to switch my Sephiroth PSA to the Balanced one, so the CPU can actually fight fair XD

An Amaterasu PSA.... hmm.... that would actually be awesome.... And if it is made, I would be able to use it as a base for an eevee PSA.....

Quote from: Adirondack on February 16, 2011, 01:10:07 PM
An Amaterasu PSA.... hmm.... that would actually be awesome.... And if it is made, I would be able to use it as a base for an eevee PSA.....
Or would it?
.....
Yeah, I guess it would.
But take a break first, SDoom. You deserve one.

FC: 2191-7379-6272