Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1784971 times)
SiLeNtDo0m
Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1785 on: March 30, 2011, 01:50:18 PM »

lol sounds uh...viewtiful XD

BTW can you tell me how to edit  FS's? I want to give mario a super cheep one lol

You edit them as though you would with any other special.  

Oh yeah and as far as Joe goes, I'm getting there slowly but surely with the specials.  Here're the new ideas for Specials:

Neutral B (Ground): Shocking Pink - This'll be structured differently this time round.  Rather than just placing a bomb quickly, Joe will whip out a bomb and kick it up in his feet.  If you release the button whilst he's kicking, he'll kick the bomb away.  The longer you hold B for (whilst he's doing keep-ups with the bomb) the more damage it does and the further he kicks it.  However, hold it for too long and the bomb explodes in Joe's face, damaging him as well as nearby enemies.  Overall it works somewhat like Diddy's Neutral B.  The bomb comes and explodes out slowly (and I mean REALLY slowly), but has a fairly large blast radius, 8% heavy armour on start up and does good damage and decent knockback.  

14% 1st charge, 19% 2nd charge, 25% 3rd charge, 8% recoil to both Joe and the opponent if held for too long

Neutral B (Air): Red Hot Kick - Joe does his signature fast kick downwards at a 45 degree angle.  If this connects with the opponent, Joe will bounce off them.  The bounce is jump cancellable, allowing Joe to follow up if he and the foe are in the right position.  

9%

Side B: Voomerang - Joe's simple projectile.  The initiation is fairly slow (somewhat like Wolf's Blaster) and the projectile is pretty slow moving, but it's also very large and has fairly low knockback.  Cannot be charged up.  

6%

Up B: Groovy Upper - Joe does a dragon punch like uppercut in a set direction (depending on the direction held).  He can go back (holding back), forward (holding forward) or up (holding up).  It doesn't go too far however, like Pikachu's Up B, can be followed up with another Upper if you press B again, allowing for excellent recovery.  The foe also gets knocked away a good amount, but the move has little kill potential.  

7%+7%

Down B (Ground): Slow - This move functions as a counter.  The start up is slow, the counter frames don't last too long, it does no damage and the end lag is rather painful, however what it does do is halt/slow down the opponent for a few seconds, allowing Joe to easily do what he wants against them.

0%

Down B (Air): Air Joe - By mashing B over and over again, Joe will do a series of super fast punches and kicks in the air to rack up damage on the opponent.  There is no limit to how many times you can mash the attack, however it is fairly easy to DI out of.  

2-3% each attack

Final Smash: Viewtiful VFX Assault - Something of my own creation incorporating some of Joe's best aspects and VFX powers.  Joe first does a gut punch.  If this misses, nothing happens.  If it connects, then there is some nice hitlag and the foe is stuck.  Viewtiful Joe then whips out a series of Mach Speed punches and kicks, moving each side of the foe like lightning.  He then leaps up above the opponent and poses (in one of three of his Viewtiful Forever poses at random).  Time continues to move on and the foe is sent flying.

55%

After quite a bit of thought, I think this is definitely what I'll stick with.  What do ya think?

Also, here are Joe's stats:

Size - 3/10 Short.  His head makes up most of his height.
    Running Speed - 3/10 Fairly slow running speed.  Just over Zelda's/Dedede's
    Air Speed - 9/10 Excellent air speed and mobility.  This is definitely the preferred way to move about
    Combo Speed - 7.5/10 Some nice combo potential, especially with his aerials.
    Priority - 5/10 Standard priority (significantly better than Falcon's).  Fairly regular hitboxes.
    Jump Height - 7/10 Pretty good jumps too.  His hop is pretty short though.  
    Power - 4/10 Very few moves that pack a real punch.  Kill potential not great but he can rack up damage fast.
    Weight - 88 (Middle-Lightweight)
    « Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 02:16:23 PM by SDo0m AnNiHiLaTi0n » Logged

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #1786 on: March 30, 2011, 03:18:34 PM »

Apologies for double posting, but I felt that this announcement needed to be seperate from the above wall of text and it's that I'm leaving for a bit.

The main reason is that lately because of a mixture of doing PSA, lurking these forums and a couple of other things, I haven't really been able to keep up with the more important stuff in life that I actually need to concentrate on e.g. studying and revising and coursework.  I want and am expected to achieve top grades in my GCSEs (16+ exams for those of you who don't know, very VERY important) and I'm not gonna reach those grades if I keep getting distracted by the fast moving happenings of this forum (too much happens in a short space of time in this place XD).

So yeah I'm basically taking a leave to sort myself out, create a managable study routine that fits in all the important stuff I need to do, as well as coupling that with a realistic amount of free time.  Does this mean my rate of progress on PSAs/tutorials will be slowed down?  Yes (quite significantly).  Does this mean that I won't be able to do Brawl hacks any more?  Well, we'll see...

But for now, cya guys ^^ Feel free to still post here.  I promise once I find time I will read over EVERY post I missed.

SDo0m out...

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1787 on: March 30, 2011, 03:21:08 PM »

Take your time, life goes first.

By the way, read my PM. ;_;

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #1788 on: March 30, 2011, 03:25:37 PM »

Take your time, life goes first.

By the way, read my PM. ;_;

I did and my answer is yes you have permission Smiley

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1789 on: March 30, 2011, 03:27:02 PM »

I did and my answer is yes you have permission Smiley

Yay! Thanks! And don't worry in updating, this is just a hobby, do it when you're free from school stress, which you aren't at this moment.

Get to studying! XD

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

« Reply #1790 on: March 30, 2011, 03:58:51 PM »

Good luck with studying my dude! You will be greatly missed.

Take it easy, and enjoy your life. Wink

Cascade Hellsing
    Your Lord and Master
    Lol Kitten

Yawn

• Awards Sniper Hey! Listen! Pin Collector 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1791 on: March 30, 2011, 04:02:47 PM »

*american salutes*

Take care, my Comrade! even though your British, and Comrade is Russian.

SSJCerious
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1792 on: March 30, 2011, 04:07:05 PM »

Cya my man, good luck with your studies!

*hands Sdo0m Mangoe and Pineapple filled PIE, then turns away and sheds a single tear*

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
    Central Thread:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Hollow
    Kitty Corp's Personal Hollow
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container KCMM Veteran Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1793 on: March 30, 2011, 04:25:50 PM »

Good luck with life, man.

Now that my main competition is possibly gone, does this mean I will take up PSAs once more?

No, probably not.

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Ninja Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1794 on: March 30, 2011, 05:35:39 PM »

It's true that is too bad that you leave because the tutorials and the Psa will take more time to be done, but it is not really a great problem, we will finish to have them one time, all that is needed is patience. Good luck with your life, because it is this that is the most important, if you don't handle things with your life you will pay a very high price which you don't deserve at all. But when you have little free time, don't hesitate to come here, even if you don't hack, I'm sure people will be happy to see you or talk with you a little, when you have the time of course. See you later!

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1795 on: March 30, 2011, 06:17:27 PM »

*huggles* See you when you get back son. :3

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1796 on: March 30, 2011, 10:33:36 PM »

ok cya Cheesy and i will make the Gotenks PSA you have planed (with afew to help with good looking animations)

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1797 on: March 31, 2011, 08:24:48 AM »

there are 2 prides??????

btw, i said NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO in darth vader's voice, even if i prefer luke's voice...

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1798 on: March 31, 2011, 10:24:26 PM »

if sdo0m leave it will be the end of all us NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    (in Trunks Voice)

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Rayn
    Extreme Kitten

I gotta learn to fall asleep at reasonable hours..

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1799 on: April 01, 2011, 07:28:12 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzqLHiCNr0Q" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzqLHiCNr0Q</a>

Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
    Personas:
    Luxord (Kingdom Hearts)
    Renard/NegaRen (Lapfox Trax)
    Louis (Left 4 Dead)
    Vinyl Scratch (My Little Pony)
    The Kid (Bastion)
    Tumblr!

Pages:  1 ... 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: