SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: Dr. SDo0m CoRrUpTi0n on April 17, 2011, 05:21:07 PM
Of course I saw the Luigi Thriller.  I lurk this forum like a ninja after all.

Well, as long as you don't go around shouting "BELIEVE IT" all the time I guess lurking like a ninja is cool. (I doubt people would complain as much if you said datebayo though XD)

Heh, yeah, I may attempt the animation myself :l but it's going to need a lot of keyframes
T-T

Also, I know you lost insperation on deadpool, but please at least finish him sometime ya know? :) A lot of us marvel nuts wil worship you for it XD

You should do his "Magneto...welcome to DIE" taunt for his side taunt? XP

He has Deapool on the list of Future Projects, which means he'll eventually do it, and he also stated Deapool is last on the list, countless of times.

Wow kid, can you stop asking for Deadpool? Sdo0m will do it when HE WANTS TO, not when you ask him.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SmashClash on April 17, 2011, 05:22:39 PM

I like the black and yellow one.
Are you gonna want me to vertex the dreadlocks for Do0m?

That Do0m.
I'll be glad to vertex his dreadlocks and helmet since Captain Falcon is easy to export.
The green arrow points to the dreadlocks.
I see that the Do0m helmet is shaped a bit differently. Do you by any chance have the entire artwork of him?

Sdoom, i discover some stuff that might interest you about VJ:
1.- If you hit any item (like a crate) with down b, the effect activates.
2.- You can DL out of his final smash, even if it fully hits.

Maybe someone already pointed this out, but i don't have much time to read the latest post.

Quote from: SmashClash on April 17, 2011, 05:22:39 PM

I like the black and yellow one.
Are you gonna want me to vertex the dreadlocks for Do0m?

Well with Do0m the entire helmet would need changing if it were to be vertexed.  You'd need to make a hole in the back for the dreads as well as giving him the horns on the helmet.  The points on the gloves aren't too major.  If you're willing to do it I'll be extremely grateful but only if you want to and have time ;)

You are awesome dude ^^  Thanks so much.  I'll send you a full picture of what his entire body looks like too.


Quote from: Psycho Philia on April 17, 2011, 05:24:04 PM
Honestly, I have great doubts that Deadpool will be the one released after, as he seems to have difficults with him and needs to restructure him completely, unless he changed his mind. Anyway, the sound pack of Viewtiful Joe, what voice are they? The voices of Marvel vs capcom 3 or Tatsunoko vs capcom?


Marvel vs Capcom 3.

Quote from: Master_Ryuk on April 17, 2011, 05:43:29 PM
Sdoom, i discover some stuff that might interest you about VJ:
1.- If you hit any item (like a crate) with down b, the effect activates.
2.- You can DL out of his final smash, even if it fully hits.

Maybe someone already pointed this out, but i don't have much time to read the latest post.

1) Yeah that's one of the cons about using if Hitbox Connects.  You can't specify whether it connects with an opponent or not.  Still, it's pretty viable for competitive play despite this.  Annoying if you have items on though, but you can take advantage of the fact that he's attacking a crate and is open.

2) I assume you mean "DI"?  That's rather annoying :-\  I set the DI multiplyer to 0.



 

1: I wasn't asking him to WORK ON deadpool, or "hurry up and finish it" =_=; I was asking him to at least finish the thing sometime....when HE felt like it...

If I was asking him to finish it, it would've been more like.
"OMG...when u gonna finish deadpool already??!! TT-TT"

2: SD, thanks for explaining the followup and if-hitbox connects thing better. I can now make graphics appear only when the attacks hit ^+^; thanks to that :D
And of course I'll be doing a follow up attack on his third a attack =3

Preview:

I'll try to vertex the "S" and "D".
Also, SDo0m, I've got to ask what's the thing on the side of his belt(yellow)?

Quote from: SmashClash on April 17, 2011, 06:18:35 PM
Preview:

I'll try to vertex the "S" and "D".
Also, SDo0m, I've got to ask what's the thing on the side of his belt(yellow)?

He's actually a bit weird in the fact that he has two belt buckles.  Though just ignore one of them.  It was an altered design flaw more than anything XD

On a side note, that zoom-in is a little too close for comfort on that pic XD

In the final release, are sound effects going to be in a .hex packet?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 17, 2011, 06:30:53 PM
On a side note, that zoom-in is a little too close for comfort on that pic XD
Really? *facepalm* I was just giving a preview.

Quote from: lYIaXeD OuT on April 17, 2011, 06:31:47 PM
In the final release, are sound effects going to be in a .hex packet?

Well 2DaMax was awesome enough to send me the entire thing as a hex packet (one that can be inserted into the smashbros_sound.brsar via Swandz too) so I guess so.  However, that was only for the voices.  I'll need to make the hex packets for the Announcer Call and Wii Remote sound myself.

Quote from: SmashClash on April 17, 2011, 06:32:08 PM
Really? *facepalm* I was just giving a preview.

Lol
dude, I was joking about where the zooming in actually was XD

Quote from: Dr. SDo0m CoRrUpTi0n on April 17, 2011, 06:34:21 PM
Well 2DaMax was awesome enough to send me the entire thing as a hex packet (one that can be inserted into the smashbros_sound.brsar via Swandz too) so I guess so.  However, that was only for the voices.  I'll need to make the hex packets for the Announcer Call and Wii Remote sound myself.
What is swandz? I hear it a lot, is it a program? cuz i've been needing help with my sound replacement crap.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]