SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 16, 2011, 06:36:43 PM
1: Next tut gonna be when?? XD (Doesn't have to be soon :l )
2: VJ will be no match for my Weegee >=D
3: I like listing things :D
4: Next tut be to give a character a weapon plz ^+^;

1) *Shrugs shoulders*
2) Lulz XD  One stare and he'll be dead
3) Me too.  Lists ftw.
4) Problem is that it doesn't work for all characters.  The character either needs to have an external graphic effect MODEL in the FitCharacter.pac, or a "passive" article in the FitCharacterMotionEtc.pac

A passive article would be one that is attached to a bone of a character.  The article itself does not deal damage (any collisions are seperate from the article). Examples are Mario's Cape, Link's Bow, Kirby's Hammer etc

An active article would be one that is independent and any collisions involving the article are actually a part of the article.  They're usually projectiles like Luigi's Fireball, Pit's Arrow, Fox's Blaster Shot etc

So to put a long story short, what you want to do may not be possible for Luigi.

I took the time to try your Shadow and VJ PSAs (As much as I love Shadow, I never felt like trying him.. Perhaps I was fed up of him. lol) and I've got to say:

VJ:

1> I LOVE THAT FINAL SMASH! It's just amazing!

2> I can see now why people keep asking to change Down B and NB, but it's easy to get used to it in all honesty.

3> When I hit him, and he pushes back (On floor) he kinda passes through the floor while being pulled back, this can be easily fixed, just check on that animationand adjust the YRoot for the 1 slot size mode (You already know this, though). Also, both is "lay on ground hit" animations look like he's passing through the floor (Just the chest/head, though) perhaps you could do a custom animation for it to look smoother? I know this is a size problem too, but making an animation could fix it.

I'll keep messing around with VJ, I'll whine later if anything's awkward.

Not gonna say anything about Shadow 'til you start his update and ask for feedback.

Thennn
I'll port luigi over someone who I CAN do that with XD

Actually my weegee overloard does have beams of death, they just aren't from his eyes lulz

I think I'll make a mele version of him (no weapons) and then make a version of him that has the weapon over someone else.

BTW the anims I was talking about using, I want to use some of little mac and some other assist trophy anims for my weegee, is this possible without glitches? (Yes, all the characters have similar bone structure to luigi that I'm using)

Basically I just want to give him a sword, that just follows the have N bone?

April 16, 2011, 09:37:13 PM #2103 Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 09:39:14 PM by Dr. SDo0m CoRrUpTi0n
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 16, 2011, 09:29:47 PM
Thennn
I'll port luigi over someone who I CAN do that with XD

Not possible because you still can't access the external graphic effect models or articles.  And besides, porting a character just for a sword is a waste of time.  You might as well have just done it over a different character. 

As for the assist trophy animation swapping, it's more than possible.  Shadow had an animation swapped with his assist trophy counterpart with no problems.  Just do it as you would normally do.

so who are you going to work on next? ZERO????
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Yo. That poll is f*cking hard to decide.

*thinks really, really hard*



Hey SD, you like Michle Jackson rite?
If u do u should drop by my request thread for luigi :D

Eh, well...you did make someone do the moonwalk...sooo...

Ok quick heads up on Joe.

- Sound pack is done thanks to 2DaMax92 being awesome!
- I've started on the retextures (I've only done the yellow one so far XD)  Here's a reminder of what they'll be:

Regular
Rockin' Yellow
Captain Blue
Jet Black
Alistor
Do0m
Viewtiful Falcon

Here's an idea of what some of them will look like:

Rockin Yellow (third one):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Captain Blue, Jet Black, Alistor (from left to right):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 17, 2011, 04:53:34 PM
Hey SD, you like Michle Jackson rite?
If u do u should drop by my request thread for luigi :D

Eh, well...you did make someone do the moonwalk...sooo...

Of course I like MJ I'm black for cryin out loud XD

Doesn't mean I'll do the request :-\  I've told you before (and it says it in my sig), this isn't a request thread.

Ehh who said I was asking?
I wasn't really "requesting" anyway :P
Just saying it was something you could do if u got bored ^+^

I'll give you a hint, it starts with Luigi and ends with him doing something that starts with "T"


Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 17, 2011, 05:06:24 PM
Ehh who said I was asking?
I wasn't really "requesting" anyway :P
Just saying it was something you could do if u got bored ^+^

I'll give you a hint, it starts with Luigi and ends with him doing something that starts with "T"

Of course I saw the Luigi Thriller.  I lurk this forum like a ninja after all.


I like the black and yellow one.
Are you gonna want me to vertex the dreadlocks for Do0m?

Honestly, I have great doubts that Deadpool will be the one released after, as he seems to have difficults with him and needs to restructure him completely, unless he changed his mind. Anyway, the sound pack of Viewtiful Joe, what voice are they? The voices of Marvel vs capcom 3 or Tatsunoko vs capcom?



Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!