SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

....

[spoiler]Crawler....

[spoiler]ASSAAAAUUUUUULT!!



HAVIN' FUN YET?!

Oh and before you say anything, the move is supposed to be stiff looking

Stiff?

Well you DID get it from a 2D game.........

Looks faithful to the source material.

Yes, it looks very faithful to the source material. Good job. Can't say I'll be seeing it much though (We don't play with smash ball often here) But good work none the less.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Final smash animation looks awesome. Not even just compared to the source material, but in general the quick moves with pauses in between really work for the move. It reminds me of how Ike's Great Aether is animated.

The only thing I can say is that it looks like he's supposed to be springing backwards before the last move, but he keeps moving forward. I'm not sure if it's supposed to be like that or not, but seriously all of your animations on Spider-Man look fantastic. I'll have to take him for a spin when I'm not buried underneath finishing Scott Pilgrim.

Now, if someone would just make Zelda into the Black suit, or even make her into Venom, so you could tag out like Maximum Carnage...


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

That final smash wins the award for most personality of any move. Like haloed said it looks like he should spring backwards, but still just awesome.

What is coming after Spidey is all done?


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Hopefully The Black Knight (Epic Ganon Vertex is Epic.)
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Question, what will happen if he runs out of land? For example: you use that and he's only half way done with the final by the time he gets to the edge of final...

Does he keep going off into the air?

Second question: What about an air FS? Will it be the same thing?

Third question:  If Sheik and Zelda share a file size, how much bigger/smaller is it then ZSS/Samus? Because I'm going to eventually learn how to do animation hacks, and my first one is going to be Cammy from Street Fighter since ZSS has a VERY nice texture of her and I only want to animate a few moves so I'd like to have a small look into how much I may be able to do in comparison to Sheik/Zelda
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on July 17, 2011, 05:52:50 AM
Question, what will happen if he runs out of land? For example: you use that and he's only half way done with the final by the time he gets to the edge of final...

Does he keep going off into the air?

Second question: What about an air FS? Will it be the same thing?

Third question:  If Sheik and Zelda share a file size, how much bigger/smaller is it then ZSS/Samus? Because I'm going to eventually learn how to do animation hacks, and my first one is going to be Cammy from Street Fighter since ZSS has a VERY nice texture of her and I only want to animate a few moves so I'd like to have a small look into how much I may be able to do in comparison to Sheik/Zelda
his air final smash is maximum spider

Sdo0m i needing abit your´s help with Gotenks moveset just his FS

Final Smash: Super Ghost Kamikaze Attack - Gotenks summons four of his cheeky ghosts that reflect his appearance and personality.  These ghosts then rush forward simultaneously.  The ghosts can be controlled in the same way as PK Thunder, however if they hit the ground, an enemy or go around for a certain amount of time, they will explode.  20% each ghost

after all this is  your´s idea from SSj3 Gotenks idea and i was wonding how to make PK thunder like this and used in a FS? i know it is possible or you will not have that idea :D
also where do you think you can get a model of Ghosts from?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: haloedhero on July 17, 2011, 01:43:16 AM
Final smash animation looks awesome. Not even just compared to the source material, but in general the quick moves with pauses in between really work for the move. It reminds me of how Ike's Great Aether is animated.

The only thing I can say is that it looks like he's supposed to be springing backwards before the last move, but he keeps moving forward. I'm not sure if it's supposed to be like that or not, but seriously all of your animations on Spider-Man look fantastic. I'll have to take him for a spin when I'm not buried underneath finishing Scott Pilgrim.

Now, if someone would just make Zelda into the Black suit, or even make her into Venom, so you could tag out like Maximum Carnage...

Thanks a lot man ^^  I've tweaked the animation now so that he goes back a bit when he does the flip.  It does look better definitely :)

Quote from: Nyanyanyanyan Cat Man on July 17, 2011, 05:47:54 AM
Hopefully The Black Knight (Epic Ganon Vertex is Epic.)

It will be Zero, then Black Knight.

Quote from: Kagemaru on July 17, 2011, 05:52:50 AM
Question, what will happen if he runs out of land? For example: you use that and he's only half way done with the final by the time he gets to the edge of final...

Does he keep going off into the air?

Yes.  But obviously when he ends it he'll end in a falling animation.

QuoteThird question:  If Sheik and Zelda share a file size, how much bigger/smaller is it then ZSS/Samus? Because I'm going to eventually learn how to do animation hacks, and my first one is going to be Cammy from Street Fighter since ZSS has a VERY nice texture of her and I only want to animate a few moves so I'd like to have a small look into how much I may be able to do in comparison to Sheik/Zelda

Yeah Zelda/Sheik's combined file limit is MUCH better than Samus/ZSS'.  It's more based upon how much they can increase from their original size rather.  Both Samus and ZSS can only go up between about 5-10KB for their Fitcharacter.pac file size limits.  Whereas Zelda and Sheik have a much larger amount of room.


Quote from: Mariodk on July 17, 2011, 08:45:18 AM
Sdo0m i needing abit your´s help with Gotenks moveset just his FS

Final Smash: Super Ghost Kamikaze Attack - Gotenks summons four of his cheeky ghosts that reflect his appearance and personality.  These ghosts then rush forward simultaneously.  The ghosts can be controlled in the same way as PK Thunder, however if they hit the ground, an enemy or go around for a certain amount of time, they will explode.  20% each ghost

after all this is  your´s idea from SSj3 Gotenks idea and i was wonding how to make PK thunder like this and used in a FS? i know it is possible or you will not have that idea :D
also where do you think you can get a model of Ghosts from?

Well since it functions almost exactly the same as PK Thunder, the only thing you'll really need to edit are the hitboxes (which is easy).  The graphics though, dunno.  Are there any games you can import the model for it from?

unless we got .dae import or a vertex from a GFX to Ghost and can´t vertex becoz of 3ds max 8 dont working anymore 
but i was more thinking 4 ghosts for FS and then it hit ground it explode
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on July 17, 2011, 09:48:05 AM
unless we got .dae import or a vertex from a GFX to Ghost and can´t vertex becoz of 3ds max 8 dont working anymore 
but i was more thinking 4 ghosts for FS and then it hit ground it explode
would be easy just use the ghosth kth made and just vertext the legs into that ghost thingy tail
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 17, 2011, 09:52:07 AMwould be easy just use the ghosth kth made and just vertext the legs into that ghost thingy tail
can´t (filesize) even if low filesize texture still too high filesize
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Zero, then Black Knight.

i can live with that. Zero needs an Update anyway. After the Black Knight you'll do Roy =D???

i mean if your going to do Fire emblem after Megaman, you might as well chain it (and help me complete my fire emblem team MWUAHAHAHAH
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating