SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

July 15, 2011, 06:50:24 AM #4020 Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 07:55:10 AM by SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n
Quote from: Hollow on July 15, 2011, 01:15:43 AM
But you need to use wallcling first. I've got to fix my wallrun now.

I am.  I'm building the Wall Climb off of Sheik's Wall Cling.  That actually seems to be the problem.

Also, I forgot to say this before but:

Thank you so much everyone ^^  The response to Spidey's release has been phenomenal.  I'm so glad that you're all liking it and I'm very happy and glad that a load of you are so eager to contribute to him.  Since the release of Spidey we've 6 texture hacks/packs relating to Spider-Man.

And thank you for 20k downloads :)  It really means a lot to me

you should not thank us we should thank you for making an epic psa and beta 2 fixed alot of bugs like the up b direction and th AAA also the new web ball looks even better  all my friends loved the psa  its really epic  the only thing i think it should be changed is down b in the ground because lets say a 4 man battle i counter one move and slow down time for all the others aswell? and i can hit them rather than the one i countered   so i think it would be better to make a real counter like marth roy lucario etc but keep up the good work i bet someday he will be on top downloads xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 15, 2011, 09:24:20 AM
you should not thank us we should thank you for making an epic psa and beta 2 fixed alot of bugs like the up b direction and th AAA also the new web ball looks even better  all my friends loved the psa  its really epic  the only thing i think it should be changed is down b in the ground because lets say a 4 man battle i counter one move and slow down time for all the others aswell? and i can hit them rather than the one i countered   so i think it would be better to make a real counter like marth roy lucario etc but keep up the good work i bet someday he will be on top downloads xD

I shall be making a proper counter for Spider Sense some time soon.  Once haloedhero sends me his codes that he made that allow for a real, proper counter to work over anyone.  Up until now it hasn't been possible, hence why I never did it.  But now that haloedhero has discovered an ingenious way of doing it, I'll probably replicate something like that.

I'll also do the same thing with Shadow.

thats means one more update on Shadow over DK. :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

*Drinks Tetley* I just found out I can't use your Spiderman.  :(

Also, I think I'll leave the Wall Climbing for now.  It simply does not want to work properly.

What I shall work on next is the Final Smash (ground version) Crawler Assault.  It won't be too hard and won't take that long.  How you may ask?  Because after some analysis of the Crawler Assault's actions, I found that almost all of the attacks that it does are from animations I've already done.  It goes in this order:

Forward Air
Up Air
Forward Air
Up Smash
Spider Bite
Side Tilt
Side Smash
Dash Attack

Check it out here.  View on expanded screen 720p to see it clearly:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eV9cySltjO4


i'd rather see something fresh and spidey-fitting than just a bunch of punches and kicks... but yeah, ur making the psa, so its ur choice...

Yeah, pretty much. You'd just have to speed everything up by about 2x. Also, you should make Spidey Stronger. He's got SuperSpider Strength from that bite too! Unless you're thinking to make him weaker because his stance is low or something.

July 15, 2011, 10:23:58 AM #4028 Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 10:25:21 AM by SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n
Quote from: SuperZelda on July 15, 2011, 10:09:01 AM
Yeah, pretty much. You'd just have to speed everything up by about 2x.

Of course they'll be edited with frame speed modifiers to suit the pace of the move.  But using the animations that I already have would save a HELL of a lot of file space in the FitSheikMotionEtc.pac

Also, applying super strength to him in a fighting game wouldn't be practical for balance.  If they retained powers from the character's actual source of origin for example, Ganondorf would be absolutely ridiculous.

I know, but just bumbp his strength up just by a couple percent, even though i'll never get to play as him.

So can't wait for an official spidey final smash.

do you have any plans for Zelda? Maybe something original? or Symbiote Spiderman...  technically the same, but totally different. (and switchable via taunt or somethin.


Oh and giving Spidey all the "abilities" he had in in the comics/show/movies would make him godly. like Sdo0m said, ganon would be god. and samus would be super god. link, well just sword flippy. zelda really useless. mario would die in 2 hits.

so Sdo0m has the right idea.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Zelda would be just as strong as Ganon - she got swords and arrows and powerful magic, but Ganon still be stronger.

But I mean just like"mention" some of his original abilities instead of taking them all from virtually one game

Quote from: Nyanyanyanyan Cat Man on July 15, 2011, 10:30:15 AM
So can't wait for an official spidey final smash.

do you have any plans for Zelda? Maybe something original? or Symbiote Spiderman...  technically the same, but totally different. (and switchable via taunt or somethin.


Oh and giving Spidey all the "abilities" he had in in the comics/show/movies would make him godly. like Sdo0m said, ganon would be god. and samus would be super god. link, well just sword flippy. zelda really useless. mario would die in 2 hits.

so Sdo0m has the right idea.
i bet it would be fun having a symbiot over zelda that changed on the taunt  but i guess that would take awhile but sdooms already has the web swings and everything made the symbiotic would only need some B attaks and new A attacks and would be good to go  i hope some day anyone makes MvsC2 venom or a carnage psa over zelda xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This is probably off-topic, but quick question - what controller map do you use the most, SDoom?

Quote from: SuperZelda on July 15, 2011, 10:37:19 AM
This is probably off-topic, but quick question - what controller map do you use the most, SDoom?

I used to use the Gamecube controller.  But both of my GC controllers are basically dead so I use my Classic controller Pro now.