SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47


please over Toonlink. many people have Sephiroth/Roy/any marth PSA over ROB.

over Toonlink is the best idea, well for many of the masses. i can't get Leonardo to work over Toonlink, so i need another character for my Ninja turtle.

but not the point. i can't wait for the Down-B, it's much like Scott's in a way but more hilarious.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Epic speech time.

I don't really feel to inspired to make anything except some personal animations.  The more I animate, the more I begin to dislike the PSA aspect of making PSAs.  As a result I make some animations and think "Urgh I can't really be asked to do the PSA stuff for this".  But of course, people don't really care too much for animations on their own.  Shame, since animating takes more dedication than most other kinds of hacking (as evident by the distinct lack of decent animators here.  Apart from haloedhero, Tormod, Gamma Ridley, Marioking64DS and Kit there aren't many and four of those five don't really do PSA). 

Heck, I won't even be animating for Project:M for a while either.  I don't have an obligation to anything.  All I'll do is stuff for myself in my spare time so I can get better and better (since 3D animation is something I would like to do as a career when I'm older). 

I'd also like to say that I'll probably be leaving here for a while as well as leaving the hacking scene.  Why?  Because this place is a problem.  It drives me mad.  Now don't take this the wrong way, I'm just tired of this place.  And DO NOT FOR THE SWEET LOVE OF BABY JEBUS TELL ME TO "Make sure to pop in a visit".  Seriously, it's irritating, and it prevents me from leaving even if I want to.  It's easier for me to ease back into hacking without being tied here.  I'm probably sounding like a [censored] whilst saying this, well if so I'm sorry.  I just don't really enjoy being on this forum all that much any more.  Not to mention I have school coming up and this is when school work starts to really get tricky (A levels yay @_@)

Well, I know I've said this a bazillion times now to the point where you guys probably don't take me seriously anymore but "I guess this is goodbye for now".  You guys can still post here and stuff, I just ask two things:

1) Anyone interested in my projects DO NOT make them using my movesets as basis.  Only the movesets in the Recycle Bin are permitted. 
2) Try not to PM me much.  Firstly, it's pointless since I won't reply and two I don't want to return with hundreds of PMs.

Peace out everyone.  May the swag be with you.  And I shall be back one day...

The PSA Prodigy

SDo0m

:oshi:
SDo0m, it's been a great time playing with your PSAs. They all feel so unique and fresh.

Sorry to hear you have to leave. Hope to see you again one day dude.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Good luck man, no obligations to do anything :) School's WAY more important then hacking.
Go and be a Family Man Student!

Also: Kit stopped entirely as well.

good bye and good luck
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That's all understandable. Frankly, this place has changed a lot since I first came here, and I can't say that it was for the better.

Either that, or I just began to realize what this place was truly like. I can't say for certain.

But what I can say is that I know what that discouragement feels like. And you are absolutely correct in saying that you are by no means obligated to do any sort of hacking, because you aren't. It's really more of a hobby than anything else, unless of course you do decide to enter the field of animation.

I appreciate the help that you have consistently offered me and many others, as well as simply acknowledging my existance. I may not be one of the "best" animators out there, but at least you took the time to appreciate the work that I have done.

All I can say is farewell. I hope that you succeed in all of your endeavors.

Get good grades, enjoy yourself. Etcetera.

Peace.

See ya, SDo0m.
Good luck in life and the other stuff I've said good-bye to you, lol. It's getting difficult to rephrase.
Bye. ;)

Hey SDo0m.

If yea want a good way to avoid the site, why not ask someone like Vish to ban yea until your next holiday or something?

It was most likely accumulative, but what was the final comment/post/pm/question/mishap/animation that made you snap and quit, I'm just curious.

Quote from: StarWaffle on August 31, 2011, 11:20:50 PM
It was most likely accumulative, but what was the final comment/post/pm/question/mishap/animation that made you snap and quit, I'm just curious.
I believe he said that he wasn't motivated to do anything.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


yeah but there had to be of been one event, a single moment, that made him not wanna do anything anymore.  I know its happened to me before. I just wanna know how silly it was =D

Quote from: StarWaffle on August 31, 2011, 11:23:53 PM
yeah but there had to be of been one event, a single moment, that made him not wanna do anything anymore.  I know its happened to me before. I just wanna know how silly it was =D

he started to animate more than PSA, and then he started to not want to make the psa for them, and since people is less interested in a single animation than a PSA, he felt less inspiration
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

okay. still i wanna hear it from sdoom, did you click on your sonic animation in the brawl vault and weren't happy with download count? 

I wanna know what single event pushed you over the edge =D

August 31, 2011, 11:30:46 PM #4843 Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 11:32:21 PM by Mewtwo2000
I suppose everybody here will end up saying goodbye someday. Life is plenty of things to care of, studies, work, other ways to spend the free time...

What I don't understand is that your main problem is this site itself. You can do what you want, you don't need to be gentle if you don't feel like it, you can not to answer to people, you can be not that involved in things. Just doing your stuff and showcasing it when ready.

In my case, that's what I do. I don't get involved in many things, I try to help those who ask for help, and when I need to leave for a few days, I just leave. Maybe you care too much about things, and when things are not the way you would like them to be, you get tired from everything and you do want to leave it all.

Just relax, take your time for things that are important to you, and spend your time the way you like. Don't feel obligated to anything, but don't cut what you like to do either.

I'm not sure if anything of what I've writen has any sense... Studying is bad for writing in forums I guess.... O.o

Quote from: StarWaffle on August 31, 2011, 11:23:53 PM
yeah but there had to be of been one event, a single moment, that made him not wanna do anything anymore.  I know its happened to me before. I just wanna know how silly it was =D

Wait, I hope it wasn't my small criticism to the sonic animation... O.o
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

life is more WAY more important then staying on a forum all day,  Sdoom i love your psas but its good to see you move on.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.