SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 07, 2011, 05:57:10 PM
>.> Enough with the goodbyes. SDo0m, just lock your topic until further notice.
im pretty sure he purposely didnt lock it so we could talk
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

whether or not that's the case, there's no reason to lock it

Quote from: lYIaXeD OuT on September 07, 2011, 10:34:44 PM
im pretty sure he purposely didnt lock it so we could talk
Well maybe you people should start looking for other PSA-makers. He's not the only one here. :srs: And people are just spamming this topic with goodbyes. Three pages full of it. :srs:
PSA isn't only for overrated characters and maybe they should give other PSA makers a chance rather than just looking for only overrated characters. :srs:
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I honestly see no point in keeping this thread open.

If SDo0m is gone, he's gone. No need to keep saying your good-byes.

Besides, if we left his thread open and he returned, there'd be a bunch of spam.

I say let this thread fade away for now until SDo0m is back.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


September 08, 2011, 12:36:03 AM #4879 Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 12:37:24 AM by _Data_Drain_
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 08, 2011, 12:30:04 AM
Well maybe you people should start looking for other PSA-makers. He's not the only one here. :srs: And people are just spamming this topic with goodbyes. Three pages full of it. :srs:
PSA isn't only for overrated characters and maybe they should give other PSA makers a chance rather than just looking for only overrated characters. :srs:
Viewtiful Joe was overrated?

...

My God, I didn't know that!
D:

But in all seriousness, he is right though, there are other PSA makers out there.

Yes, even ones who bring overrated characters into Brawl. :P

So... Yeah, people? Let this thread rest in peace... Until the... Uh... I forget how many comings SDo0m had now. And again, there are other PSA makers, who are pretty good, DO, KJP, and a good bit of others.


How was VJ overrated? It had the least amount of downloads and he was disappointed of how underrated it was.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 08, 2011, 12:30:04 AM
Well maybe you people should start looking for other PSA-makers. He's not the only one here. :srs: And people are just spamming this topic with goodbyes. Three pages full of it. :srs:
PSA isn't only for overrated characters and maybe they should give other PSA makers a chance rather than just looking for only overrated characters. :srs:
*Checks SDo0m's Vault:

SAVAGE Wolf V2, Drako Yoshi V1, Viewtiful Joe, Dante... Hmm, I don't think these are overrated, I mean, only Dante would be NEAR THAT, but he's VERY downrated on KCMM.*

Stop raging about SDo0m's PSAs being the ones grabbing all the attention, it happens everywhere (Stages with Mewtwo2000, Vertexes with Beyond) and you don't see 'em all complaining. I find both of your comments kinda rude, honestly. I understand your situation, but this doesn't makes it better.

Quote from: Hooded Man on September 08, 2011, 02:41:39 PM
*Checks SDo0m's Vault:

SAVAGE Wolf V2, Drako Yoshi V1, Viewtiful Joe, Dante... Hmm, I don't think these are overrated, I mean, only Dante would be NEAR THAT, but he's VERY downrated on KCMM.*

Stop raging about SDo0m's PSAs being the ones grabbing all the attention, it happens everywhere (Stages with Mewtwo2000, Vertexes with Beyond) and you don't see 'em all complaining. I find both of your comments kinda rude, honestly. I understand your situation, but this doesn't makes it better.
Yes, I know I was rude and I should of been nicer. Now let this topic rest in peace until SDo0m makes his final decision. If you would like to know, even though it doesn't seem like it, I do like SDo0m. Now, let's drop this discussion.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

The Dead Poll shall never be the boss of me!

Dead Poll, Deadpool... it's fate!


heey guys i want to ask something about the shadow psa i tried the one with chaos control and weapons but there is only the weapon in game could you send me a package of only chaos control and weapons

Sdo0m thanks for yours idea for Kid buu :D
me/DarkW0lf will work on him(mainly DarkW0lf but i helping him abit)
i see you have not 100% leaved the forum since you still posting afew thing around :D

hope the Kid buu´s up-B/N-B/FS/rest of it was something like that you wanted it to be
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

>.>

I like pink.  And white pants.  And black eyes.

Foreshadowing is awesome.  And whilst I wouldn't say I'm completely back, I will say that I will still be posting here, just no where near as much.

@sdo0m me too :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later