SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Nah, the Sonic animation has nothing to do with why I'm leaving (and neither does your comment on it Mewtwo2k so don't worry).  It still managed to amass 100+ downloads in the one day it was still up.  As regards to the precise situation as to why I want to leave the forum, it's partially due to stuff here and partially due to real life matters.  Don't really feel like discussing it.


Leaving? Adios SD. Thanks for everything.
And whatever you're off to do. Do it with swag.

September 01, 2011, 12:55:34 AM #4848 Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 01:26:20 AM by dpgthirteen
Sucks to hear you leave SDoom. I enjoyed every moveset you made. My favorite being V.J :laugh: Im sure V.J download count is still annoying you. And thanks to you I was introduced to V.J series. Thats what I like about psa's, they can introduce you into games, Haloedhero made me get into "Scott Vs. The World". Hope to see ya back soon. Unless you don't want to return. That's cool too.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

I could write a wall of text explaining my respect for you as a hacker and more importantly as a person SDo0m but I won't since I feel that will make it harder for you to leave. Whatever you go on doin' in real life do it with the same passion and humor that you brought to your hacks.

Keep it swag.

- Beyond

Alright SilentDoom. I hope this farewell will keep you away, because I can't bear to see you pulled in to this place when trying to leave, it shows how this place can be obsessive and addicting for no apparent reason. I just hope you can stay off here for awhile, just as you wish.

Thank you doom for everything.  I love the sonic breakdance.  If anybody could transfer that taunt to full throttle sonic, that will be beyond epic.  PLEASE LOL, someone has to do it.

Well another good hacker gone (I can't say [censored] but) but this website needs everybody to start making hacks no matter what type (I would want more PSAers) but it would mak this website so much better instead of noobs just joining every day just lurking not doing any thats why I'm kinda trying to work on wolverine to give back to the community

I understand your frustration over the lack of animators and lack of appreciation for them. However, I strongly disagree that "people don't really care too much for animations on their own". Sure, most people take animations for granted, but, in truth we do appreciate them.

I don't mean to sound demanding, but I think your Sonic animation is one of your best works and should be kept in the vault. It marks the maturity of your skill, in animating and brawl hacking in general; because of this, it deserves more than anything to be in your vault.

Kinda sad to see you leave (again), but I can't say I blame ya any. Life's WAY more important than anything having to do with a forum or hacking. If your animating and PSA talent are any indication of your real-life capabilities, you're going to be really really successful. Your animations, the Sonic Breakdance (wow that was awesome), Spider-Man, Viewtiful Joe (who I'm pretty sure is done well enough to have his own metagame for anyone who has him), everything have been consistently top-notch. But, if I keep praising you like this you'll probably never leave. So I'll cut it off here. It is sad to see your discouragement with animations and PSA's though, but again I don't blame ya any.

Hope everything goes well for you, and may Tekken Man and your swag lead you on the path of going home and being a family man life. Just to keep you from coming here, remember this: If you gaze for long into KC-MM, KC-MM gazes back at you.

Also, it's a little late, but I finally got back to using hacks and got my hands on Spidey. And I found the Vegeta Dance. Where's mah cookie?


It's quite sad to hear that you might not be back...

You've helped me out countless of times, and I've gotten better because of it. Even though I have a long way ahead of me, I greatly appreciate all that you have done. Not only for me, but for everyone. You were an inspiration to all of us. Just remember that.

And I feel for you, PSA's are tough when you are doing everything. The actual coding, animations, all that work is tough on one soul. Which is a reason why I want to help with the Spencer Project. So that not only a few people will have so much weight on their shoulders. I want to help lift that weight to feel lighter for everyone else. In whatever way, PSA, animating, stock icons, or even just simple textures, I want to help.

I hope you see things the way you want in the future. Keep at it and enjoy yourself!

Nice having you around.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Keep it easy Sdoom.


and there goes animator #2...
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



September 01, 2011, 07:03:37 AM #4857 Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 07:04:46 AM by That Canadian Guy
Good luck with anything you decide to do with your life SDoom, and I hope you enjoy whatever you decide to do.

The part were you ask for people to not to use your written movesets pretty much says you're not totally convinced you're leaving. Just wanted to point it out for you.

Good luck, SDo0m.

[censored] Silent, how many more times to you have to get an emo crash before you've had enough? Honestly. I may sound like a jerk, which is nothing new, but this is seriously getting tiring. Just take a break, and before you know it, you'll be back in the zone. >.>

At any rate, see you when you get back. Even if you actually give up hacking for some half-assed reason, stay in touch to chat with us at the least. -.o