SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: SDo0m InAcTiVe on September 16, 2011, 07:26:48 PM>.> I like pink.  And white pants.  And black eyes. Foreshadowing is awesome.  And whilst I wouldn't say I'm completely back, I will say that I will still be posting here, just no where near as much.
I like foreshadowing, too. That is, if it's positive. ;)


Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on September 16, 2011, 07:26:48 PM
>.>

I like pink.  And white pants.  And black eyes.

Foreshadowing is awesome.  And whilst I wouldn't say I'm completely back, I will say that I will still be posting here, just no where near as much.

First thing that came to my mind was I LIKE SHORTS THEY ARE COMFY AND EASY TO WEAR >.>

Nice to see you are kinda almost back sDoom :D

Quote from: Ninka_Kiwi on September 17, 2011, 01:04:02 AM
First thing that came to my mind was I LIKE SHORTS THEY ARE COMFY AND EASY TO WEAR >.>

Go back to playing your pokymanz youngster.

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on September 17, 2011, 01:04:49 AM
Go back to playing your pokymanz youngster.
I prefer me some digimon world instead thank you very much >.>

Quote from: Ninka_Kiwi on September 17, 2011, 01:23:43 AM
I prefer me some digimon world instead thank you very much >.>

For me, Digimon for anime and story, and Pokemon for games and such.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on September 16, 2011, 07:26:48 PM
>.>

I like pink.  And white pants.  And black eyes.

Foreshadowing is awesome.  And whilst I wouldn't say I'm completely back, I will say that I will still be posting here, just no where near as much.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 17, 2011, 01:53:33 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Awww he's cute *Gets zapped by several thousands bolts of lightning*
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



It feels so odd not giving previews.  But alas, I must hold off.  And no, I'm not making Kid Buu.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on September 17, 2011, 08:51:59 AM
It feels so odd not giving previews.  But alas, I must hold off.  And no, I'm not making Kid Buu.
werent you taking a break from hacking in general?still waiting for the next version of spidey xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on September 17, 2011, 08:59:05 AM
werent you taking a break from hacking in general?still waiting for the next version of spidey xD

I am.  What made you think I was hacking?  The reason why I said "it feels odd not giving previews" is because I'm not making any hacks, and as a result I have no previews to give :P

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on September 17, 2011, 08:51:59 AM
And no, I'm not making Kid Buu.

Pink? White pants? Black eyes? Yeah....

Oh what could it be.....

And how's your vacation going so far by the way? What are you doing instead of hacking now a days?

I've been taking a huge break from hacking for months ago, although I may have had a few vertexture collaboration projects.

Still, it comes down to missing Brawl hacking after a while. At least for me.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on September 17, 2011, 08:51:59 AM
It feels so odd not giving previews.  But alas, I must hold off.  And no, I'm not making Kid Buu.
Don't worry.
I believe MarioDK has that covered.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 17, 2011, 03:11:13 PM
Pink? White pants? Black eyes? Yeah....

Oh what could it be.....

And how's your vacation going so far by the way? What are you doing instead of hacking now a days?

I've been taking a huge break from hacking for months ago, although I may have had a few vertexture collaboration projects.

Still, it comes down to missing Brawl hacking after a while. At least for me.

Well, I have quite a bit less free time now due to being back to school and getting ready for A levels.  As far as fun stuff, I mainly do some sketches here and there out of boredom or I play my newly attained PS3.  I'm working on my MvC3 skillz XD


Oh snap someone else besides me has the ps3 version of mvc3 on these forums >.>

What team do you use mostly any ways SDoom?
(sorry for off topic I'm just curious)
I'm working on a team right now of chris dante and arthur for the most part...