SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Hey SDoom? You happen to look into that little issue I was having?
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!





Quote from: KTH on November 04, 2011, 04:23:12 PM
>.> You just lost my respect.
I do want and love waluigi, and I'll keep witch ever is better :P
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Missing Pervy on November 04, 2011, 04:29:48 PM
I do want and love waluigi, and I'll keep witch ever is better :P
Well, you could have worded it better...

Tomato, tamato. A joke that meant no disrespect ^_~ (Btw the way, it's Tomato, aaaaallllwwwaaayyysssss tomato) But I seriously do want to be able to keep waluigi :srs:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]


The Tekkaman texture looks great and Pit's been needing a good and completed PSA. I had high hopes for Sora, but EY and Murphey's Law didn't seem to get along to well.

But I don't doubt that SDoom is gonna shock us all again with his amazing PSA work.


Oh how I dislike Waluigi though. >_>; No offense to the people who made him or like him, but cooler things could be worked on then that (I don't particularly like Wario either) I'm personally waiting on SDoom's Zero... and out of sheer desire, I wish he'd revamp Spiderman's moves. Love the psa as a whole but the smashes are blocky and slow.


aaaaaaaaaaaanyway


Tekkaman... the texture is amazingsauce and since SDooms is workin on it... I'm sure the moveset will be bad ass too.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on November 07, 2011, 06:23:00 AM
Oh how I dislike Waluigi though. >_>; No offense to the people who made him or like him, but cooler things could be worked on then that (I don't particularly like Wario either) I'm personally waiting on SDoom's Zero... and out of sheer desire, I wish he'd revamp Spiderman's moves. Love the psa as a whole but the smashes are blocky and slow.
I dislike Waluigi (The actual character) too, but my friends love him. :P

Also, Spiderman is fine, in my opinion, I just wish he'd finish it, since it's lacking the grabs/one taunt/recolors pack.

Those too...

Its not like I don't love the PSA. Sheik was my second favorite character and I haven't once thought of taking Spider-Man off her, but when I compare the animation quality to V.Joe, or Kid Buu, I realize that it could be better.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Albafika on November 07, 2011, 12:28:25 PM

Also, Spiderman is fine, in my opinion, I just wish he'd finish it, since it's lacking the grabs/one taunt/recolors pack.
The only thing that's keeping me from downloading it is that there isn't a full pack for it yet. I'd download it if he completed it and made a full pack.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Kagemaru on November 07, 2011, 03:32:52 PM
Those too...

Its not like I don't love the PSA. Sheik was my second favorite character and I haven't once thought of taking Spider-Man off her, but when I compare the animation quality to V.Joe, or Kid Buu, I realize that it could be better.
I'unno, I find the animations very MVC Spiderman-alike.

Quote from: Segtendo on November 07, 2011, 03:36:50 PM
The only thing that's keeping me from downloading it is that there isn't a full pack for it yet. I'd download it if he completed it and made a full pack.
It's worth the download either way, I just don't like the recolors selection there is on the Vault. =/

Quote from: Albafika on November 07, 2011, 03:59:42 PM
It's worth the download either way, I just don't like the recolors selection there is on the Vault. =/
Well, when DSX8 releases his MvC3 Spider-Man, I bet there will be better recolors since it's a better model.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


 :srs: i don't see how you can say the quality for spiderman's animations are not good quality
when i watch the mvc3 spiderman videos the animations are a spitting image of Sdoom's.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Not touching Spidey.  Can't be asked.  Heck, I haven't even played as him in a while.  End of story.  I MAY make some tweaks when DSX8 fixes and releases his MvC3 model, but even then it's about a 1% chance because there are lots of factors:

- Do I even at all feel in the mood to work on PSA?
- Do I have a lot of schoolwork to tend to?
- Do I want to meet up with friends?
- Am I doing a load of co-curricular stuff at school (drama, choir etc)?

And so on...

I haven't made any progress on Blade or Zero.  As I said before, I've been busy with the above.  And if I did, I would post here.  There is zero point in saying "Hey SDo0m, how's progress on X PSA going?"  Because it's a waste of your time and mine.