SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on November 19, 2011, 06:07:15 AM
Hey, so whenever you are in the mood again, which do you think you will work on next? Zero or Blade? Or something totally random? Not rushing you, hack whenever you feel like it bro. 

Any of the above

There was one other idea that I've been thinking of actually.  I've been wanting to do it for the longest time, and I was kinda disappointed when he wasn't playable in Brawl; but there were never any vertexes of him (I remember posing the request a while ago).  However, now there is a model import of him so I want to construct a moveset.

Any hint I give you on who it is will make it instantly obvious so no hints yet.  Just the fact that it's a new model import rather than a vertex


Quote from: jokekid on November 19, 2011, 05:43:25 PM
is it a FF character?

You do realize that Doomy-boy already said numerous times that he never played a single Final Fantasy game, and doesn't really care for the series at all?

Quote from: Calamitas on November 19, 2011, 05:45:54 PM
You do realize that Doomy-boy already said numerous times that he never played a single Final Fantasy game, and doesn't really care for the series at all?
Ninja'ed...

Quote from: jokekid on November 19, 2011, 05:43:25 PM
is it a FF character?

By "I was kinda disappointed he wasn't playable in Brawl", that's with the implication that it's obviously a Nintendo character.


i just looked at the RECENT released hacks... >.<
xD
Quote from: Calamitas on November 19, 2011, 05:45:54 PM
You do realize that Doomy-boy already said numerous times that he never played a single Final Fantasy game, and doesn't really care for the series at all?

u talk like i know him actually, this is not RL, i have no obligation to remember what ppl like and what ppl dont like...

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on November 19, 2011, 06:59:45 PM
By "I was kinda disappointed he wasn't playable in Brawl", that's with the implication that it's obviously a Nintendo character.

I bet it's Vaati! [/blind optimism]

Quote from: Calamitas on November 19, 2011, 05:45:54 PM
You do realize that Doomy-boy already said numerous times that he never played a single Final Fantasy game, and doesn't really care for the series at all?

He hates Final Fantasy? Why did he make Cloud then? He just likes that character so much, that he saw through the hate that he has for the series, and took the time to do PSA and animations for him?

Yeah.. makes sense.

I also think a Knuckle Joe PSA would be interesting.

Quote from: songeflemy on November 19, 2011, 07:08:45 PM
I'm guessing it's not a Pokemon. So....

Knuckle Joe?

Daymn you guessed it already >.<  Very well, I shall give you my moveset ideas for him:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hmmm, Knuckle Joe? that's pretty cool.

i like how he's done. well the move set

Dude, fix the double post =3
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

I feel like you would get upset or something like u did when i asked for tekkaman, but will this use articles? if no, could i try to port it when its done? I really look forward to it :D
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mr. Trollsalot on November 20, 2011, 01:19:21 AM
I feel like you would get upset or something like u did when i asked for tekkaman, but will this use articles? if no, could i try to port it when its done? I really look forward to it :D
It's an SDo0m PSA, of course it will. He uses everything in the file to make it as sexy as possible. o.o

i see. well, i probably should of thought that thru.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sdoom's Second Joe character. Trend in the making, I just know it.