SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: zeno503 on November 20, 2011, 03:32:33 AM
Sdoom's Second Joe character. Trend in the making, I just know it.
I would lol if he made Joe the Condor next XD I know this Joe will be a keeper though, along with his other Joe.

Why not Joe the Condor/ Ken the Eagly/ and Jun the Swan over the Pokemon?

i have plans for this, but until we can properly edit the Pokemon, i can't do this yet.

and the Gatchamen models i have , they are friggin tiny as hell... and not to mention need a crap ton of fixing, they work in game, but they are TINY
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

SDoom, have you looked into my problem, or should I just scrap my entire project, considering it's exploitable and it reeeaalllyyy needs the fix..
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



hey sdoom how is dante going i have not heard progress in a long while and how was your day today

its not good to ask for progress if you haven't seen the previous pages
he is really busy with Real Life and i think i remember reading that he wasn't interested in working on dante anymore.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]


SO MANY PLANNED MOVESETS!  :af:

Joe sounds like a unique character; I would love to play as him. I still need to get that new Kirby game. I actually haven't played more than half an hour of one (it was Epic Yarn with a friend. Pretty fun). PLEASE plan a minus version as well. ;-; I miss your psa's. The single downside of playing minus.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.


=Sniff= =Sniff=
I never tough Sdoom would ever die...
Goodbye! and that you rest peacefully in that wonderful place they call paradise....

The heck you talking about!?

he's not dead, he's just got things going on =/

patience is a major virtue =/
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Master_Ryuk on November 29, 2011, 09:55:07 AM
=Sniff= =Sniff= I never tough Sdoom would ever die... Goodbye! and that you rest peacefully in that wonderful place they call paradise....
Just cause he hasn't posted in a few days doesn't mean he's not coming back. He's been on today, he just didn't post. Wait like everyone else.

Quote from: Ultraxwing on November 29, 2011, 10:50:52 AM
The heck you talking about!? he's not dead, he's just got things going on =/ patience is a major virtue =/
^This all the way.

Not dead, just lazy and busy.  And besides, if I was dead I would've made a long ass leaving speech ^-^

Now let this topic go back to it's comfy hole on page 2, invisible to the impatient KC-MM eye


Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on November 29, 2011, 04:49:14 PM
Not dead, just lazy and busy.  And besides, if I was dead I would've made a long ass leaving speech ^-^

Now let this topic go back to it's comfy hole on page 2, invisible to the impatient KC-MM eye

lol at the first statement, SOO true.. hahaha

....Tch. I see how it is.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!