SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Yeah.... maybe you could simply release a couple of betas once in a while though?

Quote from: Master Phoenix on January 09, 2012, 09:46:37 PM
Yeah.... maybe you could simply release a couple of betas once in a while though?

I release a beta only when I feel the moveset is coherent enough to be played as an overall whole.  Due to my high standards I'm not the kind of person that will release a beta of just the specials say, because to me that's useless because the specials alone don't carry a moveset.

For example, I didn't give out the Kid Buu beta until every normal was done and every special was done to a level to which I thought was suitable to demonstrate the overall point of the moveset (and even then, that beta was only to a select number of people who I felt could give good feedback on the overall balance of the moveset).  I then did the throws, taunts, victory poses and Final Smash afterwards for the public release.  Speaking of which, I never understood why people do the Final Smash before they do stuff like the normals.  The FS is easily the least important part if a moveset hence why it's just an item.  Every character could have their FS removed and it wouldn't harm their viability as a character at all.  You remove the normals from a character and they have almost nothing.  Whatevs, just my opinion.

To the point though, there will only be one main beta for Vegeta and maybe a couple for Cloud since his moveset requires more care overall.  And neither of those will come about for a while.  And like Kid Buu, I'll only give the beta to those who I know can give really solid feedback on it (and MarioDK and probably Beyond too only because they're the main collaborators)

been a while since i've checked the furums in this section awesome work. really looking forward to the new cloud moveset, it looks great so far. i loved buu lol he fit my playstyle well too. i'm best with faster characters like zss and marth. also loved that u had a brawl minus version of it xD will cloud come with different versions like did with buu?

Sdoom sorry for asking this here but do you know where to find info on the ice climbers psa? especially all the nana subactions and how some attacks work? I made a thread in A/A help and no one replyed me yet :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

>_>  Two days of work (though really, I spent basically my entire Saturday on this and a few hours on Friday, cumulative hours probably around 15 hours lol):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o9ogG0MF-U

....So yeah....

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on January 14, 2012, 11:12:16 PM
>_>  Two days of work (though really, I spent basically my entire Saturday on this and a few hours on Friday, cumulative hours probably around 15 hours lol):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o9ogG0MF-U

....So yeah....

Looks much better then the old version SDoom.

SD: If you really want Vageta(no I don't give a [censored] if that's spelled wrong atm) to dance then he should do something a little more meme-worthy. IE: THIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whsqBfEEPhQ&list=FLtZhJpK9PvB71s2a9Ymjasg&index=7&feature=plpp_video

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 15, 2012, 12:15:42 AM
SD: If you really want Vageta(no I don't give a [censored] if that's spelled wrong atm) to dance then he should do something a little more meme-worthy. IE: THIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whsqBfEEPhQ&list=FLtZhJpK9PvB71s2a9Ymjasg&index=7&feature=plpp_video

6 bajillion steps ahead of you.....

And besides, the other dance is VEGETA'S dance (well, it also belongs to some dude in a bear suit but that's besides the point), therefore it's naturally more suitable for him.  But I definitely want to do this dance at some point.  Will take AAAAAAAAAAGES though

lol I don't know why I always spell his name that way XD I seriously dont :/
But yeah, that would be a good dance project :)
Would take a ton of frames though I suspect.

Another good one would be the evolution of dance dance. Yes, there's actually a dance like that, but it would be quite hard to do as  a full animation.

I may attempt the dance animation myself just to try and learn how to animate.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on January 14, 2012, 11:12:16 PM
>_>  Two days of work (though really, I spent basically my entire Saturday on this and a few hours on Friday, cumulative hours probably around 15 hours lol):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o9ogG0MF-U

....So yeah....
Not only is the animation bad-ass.

You used the awesome LMFAO-Speed Highway (Classic) mix, which is second best to the LMFAO-Spongbob "Steppin' On the Beach" one.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 15, 2012, 12:39:49 AM
lol I don't know why I always spell his name that way XD I seriously dont :/
But yeah, that would be a good dance project :)
Would take a ton of frames though I suspect.

Another good one would be the evolution of dance dance. Yes, there's actually a dance like that, but it would be quite hard to do as  a full animation.

I may attempt the dance animation myself just to try and learn how to animate.

I really, REALLY wouldn't recommend doing something like this if it's your first major animation.  The animation itself has 288 key frames, each spaced out with 6/100 second gap.  Since Brawl runs at 60 FPS, that's a key frame every 3.6 frames.  If you round that down to 3, the animation is 864 frames and if you round that up to 4 (which would make it overall look smoother and better) that would round up to a massive 1152 frames (that's almost 20 seconds).

Just to put that more into perspective for you, the Vegeta Dance above was 316 frames with 62 keyframes each spaced out every 5 frames.  It took me, a relatively experienced animator that has already done this type of thing before and has a decent grasp on the basic principles of animating approx 15 hours to make.  This karate ninja dude animation is both more demanding and MUCH more time consuming than the Vegeta dance.  Not is it obviously longer, but it's a lot more fluid overall, and due to the nature of the sprite it might not even translate well into Brawl.

Start with something a lot more simple and a lot more basic.  Don't try to run a marathon when you don't fully know how to walk ;)

So I should start working on my animations for Krystal then, probably start with the stuff like swimming, running and [censored]. Of course assuming I can actually get the damn thing rigged and imported >_< I honestly have no idea why it's stretching so weird when I rotate a bone :/ It doesn't matter if i have it single-bound or not. X_X


Can you update that on Spider-Man as well...
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

awesome animation for vegeta
lets hope there is filesize for it cuz that looks like it going to take much filesize on the Fitmotionetc.pac
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later