Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 401 402 403 [404] 405 406 407 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1788795 times)
Master Penis
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #6045 on: January 09, 2012, 02:46:37 PM »

Yeah.... maybe you could simply release a couple of betas once in a while though?

SiLeNtDo0m
Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #6046 on: January 09, 2012, 03:20:23 PM »

Yeah.... maybe you could simply release a couple of betas once in a while though?

I release a beta only when I feel the moveset is coherent enough to be played as an overall whole.  Due to my high standards I'm not the kind of person that will release a beta of just the specials say, because to me that's useless because the specials alone don't carry a moveset.

For example, I didn't give out the Kid Buu beta until every normal was done and every special was done to a level to which I thought was suitable to demonstrate the overall point of the moveset (and even then, that beta was only to a select number of people who I felt could give good feedback on the overall balance of the moveset).  I then did the throws, taunts, victory poses and Final Smash afterwards for the public release.  Speaking of which, I never understood why people do the Final Smash before they do stuff like the normals.  The FS is easily the least important part if a moveset hence why it's just an item.  Every character could have their FS removed and it wouldn't harm their viability as a character at all.  You remove the normals from a character and they have almost nothing.  Whatevs, just my opinion.

To the point though, there will only be one main beta for Vegeta and maybe a couple for Cloud since his moveset requires more care overall.  And neither of those will come about for a while.  And like Kid Buu, I'll only give the beta to those who I know can give really solid feedback on it (and MarioDK and probably Beyond too only because they're the main collaborators)

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #6047 on: January 10, 2012, 09:50:42 AM »

been a while since i've checked the furums in this section awesome work. really looking forward to the new cloud moveset, it looks great so far. i loved buu lol he fit my playstyle well too. i'm best with faster characters like zss and marth. also loved that u had a brawl minus version of it xD will cloud come with different versions like did with buu?

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6048 on: January 11, 2012, 03:24:36 AM »

Sdoom sorry for asking this here but do you know where to find info on the ice climbers psa? especially all the nana subactions and how some attacks work? I made a thread in A/A help and no one replyed me yet :S

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #6049 on: January 14, 2012, 04:12:16 PM »

>_>  Two days of work (though really, I spent basically my entire Saturday on this and a few hours on Friday, cumulative hours probably around 15 hours lol):

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o9ogG0MF-U" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o9ogG0MF-U</a>

....So yeah....

Kamina
    Hyper Kitten

Just who the hell do you think I am?!

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6050 on: January 14, 2012, 04:22:39 PM »

>_>  Two days of work (though really, I spent basically my entire Saturday on this and a few hours on Friday, cumulative hours probably around 15 hours lol):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o9ogG0MF-U

....So yeah....

Looks much better then the old version SDoom.

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

« Reply #6051 on: January 14, 2012, 05:15:42 PM »

SD: If you really want Vageta(no I don't give a [censored] if that's spelled wrong atm) to dance then he should do something a little more meme-worthy. IE: THIS

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whsqBfEEPhQ" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whsqBfEEPhQ</a>

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #6052 on: January 14, 2012, 05:23:43 PM »

SD: If you really want Vageta(no I don't give a [censored] if that's spelled wrong atm) to dance then he should do something a little more meme-worthy. IE: THIS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whsqBfEEPhQ

6 bajillion steps ahead of you.....

And besides, the other dance is VEGETA'S dance (well, it also belongs to some dude in a bear suit but that's besides the point), therefore it's naturally more suitable for him.  But I definitely want to do this dance at some point.  Will take AAAAAAAAAAGES though
    « Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 05:24:42 PM by SiLeNtDo0m » Logged

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #6053 on: January 14, 2012, 05:39:49 PM »

lol I don't know why I always spell his name that way XD I seriously dont :/
    But yeah, that would be a good dance project Smiley
    Would take a ton of frames though I suspect.

Another good one would be the evolution of dance dance. Yes, there's actually a dance like that, but it would be quite hard to do as  a full animation.

I may attempt the dance animation myself just to try and learn how to animate.

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #6054 on: January 14, 2012, 05:57:08 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o9ogG0MF-U

....So yeah....

Not only is the animation bad-ass.

You used the awesome LMFAO-Speed Highway (Classic) mix, which is second best to the LMFAO-Spongbob "Steppin' On the Beach" one.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #6055 on: January 14, 2012, 06:07:18 PM »

lol I don't know why I always spell his name that way XD I seriously dont :/
    But yeah, that would be a good dance project Smiley
    Would take a ton of frames though I suspect.

Another good one would be the evolution of dance dance. Yes, there's actually a dance like that, but it would be quite hard to do as  a full animation.

I may attempt the dance animation myself just to try and learn how to animate.

I really, REALLY wouldn't recommend doing something like this if it's your first major animation.  The animation itself has 288 key frames, each spaced out with 6/100 second gap.  Since Brawl runs at 60 FPS, that's a key frame every 3.6 frames.  If you round that down to 3, the animation is 864 frames and if you round that up to 4 (which would make it overall look smoother and better) that would round up to a massive 1152 frames (that's almost 20 seconds).

Just to put that more into perspective for you, the Vegeta Dance above was 316 frames with 62 keyframes each spaced out every 5 frames.  It took me, a relatively experienced animator that has already done this type of thing before and has a decent grasp on the basic principles of animating approx 15 hours to make.  This karate ninja dude animation is both more demanding and MUCH more time consuming than the Vegeta dance.  Not is it obviously longer, but it's a lot more fluid overall, and due to the nature of the sprite it might not even translate well into Brawl.

Start with something a lot more simple and a lot more basic.  Don't try to run a marathon when you don't fully know how to walk Wink

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #6056 on: January 14, 2012, 06:10:01 PM »

So I should start working on my animations for Krystal then, probably start with the stuff like swimming, running and [censored]. Of course assuming I can actually get the damn thing rigged and imported >_< I honestly have no idea why it's stretching so weird when I rotate a bone :/ It doesn't matter if i have it single-bound or not. X_X

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6057 on: January 14, 2012, 06:10:19 PM »

Looking great there, SD. You're an awesome animator!

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6058 on: January 14, 2012, 08:23:56 PM »

Can you update that on Spider-Man as well...

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6059 on: January 15, 2012, 01:00:49 AM »

awesome animation for vegeta
    lets hope there is filesize for it cuz that looks like it going to take much filesize on the Fitmotionetc.pac

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Pages:  1 ... 401 402 403 [404] 405 406 407 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: