Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 506 507 508 [509] 510 511 512 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1788936 times)
Anivernage
Heroic Kitten

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7620 on: December 13, 2012, 01:29:15 AM »

Sdo0m ill just say.
    Good to see you back PSAing the animations look incredible as always, cant wait to see more of Taskmaster, hope you can go to the University you want. Grin

Well thats all. Ill be in the lurking in the shadows until more news.
    « Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 01:30:57 AM by Anivernage » Logged

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #7621 on: December 15, 2012, 08:31:14 AM »

This is just completely awesome, and i'm glad to hear you are still trying to finish some of your PSAs now to play the waiting game. Top score YEAH!~

Anyways, there should be a "That Right LEG!" option b/c all the kicking attacks in that animation seem to be with his right leg... 3times in a row. I found that the most interesting of all.

You have the Best looking animations known to hackers, and most if not all moves actually look like they belong with the original Chars. They look Genuine.

If the way you do Taskmaster works as planned, will you be doing future PSAs like that??

Haha well observed.  I did not really think about it too much when doing it.  I was just using Taskmaster and Iron Fist moveset videos as references for each of the attacks and for some reason all of them were on the right foot.  There is one more attack that I didn't show in the video which is a double kick so that's a total of 4 attacks out of 7 that involve kicking with the right leg lol.

And thank you very much for the kind words.  With regards to how I would do future PSAs, I always try my best to strive for better animations since it is what I most enjoy doing.  As a result I spend a lot of time trying to make them as good as I possibly can.  

Sdo0m ill just say.
    Good to see you back PSAing the animations look incredible as always, cant wait to see more of Taskmaster, hope you can go to the University you want. Grin

Well thats all. Ill be in the lurking in the shadows until more news.

Thank you good sir and uni stuff is going well at the moment.  On Wednesday I had my first uni interview and they were impressed enough with my portfolio of art and animations that they gave me an offer directly afterwards Grin  It's almost Christmas, my grades are looking solid and I've got my first uni offer so spirits are high!

With regards to Taskmaster's progress, all the special animations are done and now and I'm working on coding them.  Just so you guys know (not sure if I mentioned this before or not) but I'm planning on also making a Project:M compatible version of Taskmaster as well as a normal one.  A video preview could potentially be ready by tomorrow if I'm lucky.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7622 on: December 15, 2012, 08:43:49 AM »

Yep. Every time you release a video of animations... it makes me wanna step my game up.

I'm terribly competitive and I have to admit that your animations are a grade above mine. That combo for Taskmaster was just too amazing. Even though its not as fluid as it'll probably come out in-game once the PSA is done, it STILL looks like an amazing combo that is just one move.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #7623 on: December 15, 2012, 09:34:25 AM »

Yep. Every time you release a video of animations... it makes me wanna step my game up.

I'm terribly competitive and I have to admit that your animations are a grade above mine. That combo for Taskmaster was just too amazing. Even though its not as fluid as it'll probably come out in-game once the PSA is done, it STILL looks like an amazing combo that is just one move.

Well in all fairness bro I have been animating for a little longer than you.  Not to mention you animate to a greater degree of efficiency than I do haha

Zikkh
    Lol Kitten

ok ok

• Awards Heart Container Concerned Elector Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7624 on: December 15, 2012, 10:30:04 AM »

I know I'm kinda late , but that/these animation(s) look totally awesome , I'm hyped for Taskmaster Tongue

Btw , I have a little question about P:M.
    They just announced ZSS , and from her previews all of her animations seem to be the same. (just different effects like her cancel-able Neutral-B)
    Does she have any new moves in terms of animations? Just curious haha Tongue
    « Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 10:35:13 AM by Abbi » Logged

NNID: ShadyLion
    Add me for some Sm4sh matches. ROB/Mario main

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #7625 on: December 15, 2012, 10:36:09 AM »

know I'm kinda late , but that/these animation(s) look totally awesome , I'm hyped for Taskmaster Tongue

Btw , I have a little question about P:M.
    They just announced ZSS , and from her previews all of her animations seem to be the same. (just different effects like her cancel-able Neutral-B)
    Does she have any new moves in terms of animations? Just curious haha Tongue

A couple yes though because of the nature of her playstyle we chose not to change much aesthetically.  We just altered the function of a number of her moves to better suit the Melee environment (although it sounds like I'm being a little nonchalant about it, despite the fact that there weren't too many animation changes there was still a lot of work that needed to be done for her).   

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

« Reply #7626 on: December 21, 2012, 02:24:02 AM »

Do you plan on making a 15 minute version of that video on your poll?

Its just real sexy man. Just saying.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #7627 on: December 21, 2012, 09:00:09 AM »

Do you plan on making a 15 minute version of that video on your poll?

Its just real sexy man. Just saying.

No but the repeat button is always there my friend Grin

What I do plan on doing is a preview of all the specials when I'm done coding them.  It's going a little better now then it was before.  Nothing seemed to be working before :/

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7628 on: December 21, 2012, 09:51:29 AM »

Sounds like you solved the problem you mentioned you were having in my stream. Cool beans. Taksmaster will be fun though I am kinda conflicted because I was planning to put Yoshimitsu there. xD

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Sollux Captor
    Mega Kitten

DO NOT EAT THE MIND HONEY

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7629 on: December 21, 2012, 08:15:57 PM »

sounds like the taskmaster is coming along quite nicely Smiley

Raging Demon
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7630 on: December 21, 2012, 08:29:37 PM »

Sounds like you solved the problem you mentioned you were having in my stream. Cool beans. Taksmaster will be fun though I am kinda conflicted because I was planning to put Yoshimitsu there. xD

Yoshimitsu is the Best. omg...

Giga Man
    Extreme Kitten

Mega Man is in Smash!

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7631 on: January 13, 2013, 06:52:43 PM »

Hey, I just recently got the urge to try out some PSAs for the first time, and the first one I try is Bomberman. I just wanna know. Do you plan on working on him again? I would like to give you my feedback if you want it, but considering how old the PSA is now, you probably already know what improvements to make on it. I'll wait for your reply.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #7632 on: January 14, 2013, 02:09:54 AM »

I'm honestly not entirely sure.  The main thing that's holding it back as a whole is the fact that I can't use articles for the bombs which really restricts what I can do with him.  Also, I'm not a fan of how he plays at the moment in general.  My concept for his playstyle didn't really evolve quite how I wanted due to the fact that the bombs aren't articles.  So I guess I'd love to improve him but I can't in the way that I would ideally want to which is why I'm not really working on him for the time being.  Unless there's some big breakthrough in article modding I don't see myself returning to him.

In other news....no progress with anything.  Since I'm back to school and have exams and deadlines round the corner, my priorities have obviously been shifted.  Any free time that I've had for modding I've been spending on Project:M animations. 

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7633 on: January 14, 2013, 05:33:00 AM »

sdoom just a quick question since you work on P:M any idea where i cand find ivisaur n-B gfx? from what i can tell you guys used a common gfx but its probably changed any idea where i can find it?

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #7634 on: January 14, 2013, 08:55:09 AM »

It's was either in the Pokemon Trainer FS file or the Pokemon ef file.  Try for both the Pokemon Trainer and the Pokeball Pokemon.

Pages:  1 ... 506 507 508 [509] 510 511 512 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: