SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

http://www.twitch.tv/silentdo0m

Probs gonna be streaming mostly Deadpool.  Maybe some Metal Sonic.

Oh right yeah I guess I forgot to actually mention that.  I've been making more animations for Metal Sonic again.  Though if you seen the stream for the past few weeks you would know ;D

EDIT: My computer is being a massive pain in the ass at the moment and is deciding in its infinite wisdom to crash every time I try to stream


I'm just kinda jumping back and forth between movesets at the moment.  Though more important things have got in the way.

Also, thanks to my graphics card getting [censored]ed up, Brawlbox now no longer wants to work for me.  Yippee...


Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on April 07, 2013, 12:07:25 AM
Also, thanks to my graphics card getting [censored]ed up, Brawlbox now no longer wants to work for me.  Yippee...

Yikes, knows how that feels...

I'm assuming this also applies to other applications outside of BBox


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: joke king on April 07, 2013, 07:09:13 PM
animate in 3ds max :P

Yes because obviously when a graphics card doesn't work for Brawlbox it's obviously going to work for a more taxing program such as 3DS Max :P

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on April 08, 2013, 11:32:02 PM
Yes because obviously when a graphics card doesn't work for Brawlbox it's obviously going to work for a more taxing program such as 3DS Max :P

but of course, why wouldn't it?
it's so obvious it's brawlbox's fault. . .

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on April 07, 2013, 12:07:25 AM
I'm just kinda jumping back and forth between movesets at the moment.  Though more important things have got in the way.

Also, thanks to my graphics card getting [censored]ed up, Brawlbox now no longer wants to work for me.  Yippee...
Hmmm... Did you try fixing it with duck tape?

Quote from: rax189 on April 09, 2013, 04:31:36 AM
Hmmm... Did you try fixing it with duck tape?

Fixing it by Taping Duck's to the computer might actually work. have you tried using a 3d Fx Voodoo Rush and underclocking it? i hear that's the one and only true fix for Brawlbox
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Woot a release!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31834&Moderated=All&facebook=true

Major props and thanks to Hagure/Mephisto for PSAing him and filling the gaps.  Once I get my new graphics card and a little more time I'll tighten a few things up and give him a blog feature and stuff but since exams are round the corner I'll have to save it for another time.




Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on April 21, 2013, 10:45:16 PM
You're gonna be waiting for a looooooooooooong time mate.

Hmph Ok are you like doing the other PSA and Tekkaman Blade for last?

Quote from: BeastSonic on April 21, 2013, 10:48:07 PM
Hmph Ok are you like doing the other PSA and Tekkaman Blade for last?

Not too sure.  Won't really be able to work on PSAs until summer.  I've got exams coming up pretty soon and any spare time I'll have for Brawl modding will be dedicated to Project:M animations.