SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Joe lost d-air as a kill move, Voomerang as an effective poke...and overall has very few moves that can score a ko.

Perhaps it was just because I was playing on Pirate Ship I was having trouble, but I really think the guy just doesn't have the ability to ko outside of his f-smash.
Feel free to ask for a quick video upload of your hack.
GALOT's moveset ideas, need ideas?
Latest Writeups: Evil Ryu, Amaterasu

Quote from: Get A Load of This! on November 24, 2010, 02:55:48 PM
Joe lost d-air as a kill move, Voomerang as an effective poke...and overall has very few moves that can score a ko.

Perhaps it was just because I was playing on Pirate Ship I was having trouble, but I really think the guy just doesn't have the ability to ko outside of his f-smash.

Actually I kinda did this on purpose (though methinks I went a tad too far).  Once I program the Mach Speed and Slow moves, using those will make him become a killing machine. 

Here's how it will work:
When you take damage, you will gain points for Mach Speed
When you deal damage, you will gain points for Slow

Mach Speed will let you deal damage insanely fast.  Joe's attacks will become faster, he will move faster and he will be able to use Red Hot One Hundred (Attack100) to deal fast damage.

Slow will slow down time.  Not only will it make your opponents move slowly, but it also greatly increases the knockback of the U Tilt, all the Smashes, the F Air, the D Air and the Red Hot Kick.

These will work be his Down B move (when you don't have enough of either points you will use the Shocking Pink Bomb).

I may have to amp him up a bit though.  The fact that he cannot score a kill at all without using his slow as hell F Smash is pretty bad :-\

That and I'm sorry that you don't enjoy playing as him now :( .  It's difficult to make a balanced character.  A lot more difficult than an overpowered character.

You kidding? He's fun as heck. I was just being a dork.

The lack of kills takes away but it's not tragic.
Feel free to ask for a quick video upload of your hack.
GALOT's moveset ideas, need ideas?
Latest Writeups: Evil Ryu, Amaterasu

Quote from: Get A Load of This! on November 24, 2010, 04:04:15 PM
You kidding? He's fun as heck. I was just being a dork.

The lack of kills takes away but it's not tragic.

Ah ok.  That's good to hear ^^ 

Well why don't you consult Mr.N about this? He already did what you're trying to do with the down B, how you gain different points depending if you  take or deal damage and launch a different attack than the original.

I haven't replaced Onslaught Falcon yet, because there aren't any good PSAs out there......maybe I'll take yours.

Quote from: Ichig0ne1337, Bankai Master on November 24, 2010, 05:15:54 PM
Well why don't you consult Mr.N about this? He already did what you're trying to do with the down B, how you gain different points depending if you  take or deal damage and launch a different attack than the original.

Actually funny that.  I downloaded his Shadow PSA and took a good look at that so I think I know how to do it now ;)

It's all about using variables.  I just gotta replicate pretty much what he did with Shadow and change it up a bit for V Joe.

Quote from: Hollow on November 24, 2010, 05:17:20 PM
I haven't replaced Onslaught Falcon yet, because there aren't any good PSAs out there......maybe I'll take yours.

Please feel free to try it out ^^

November 24, 2010, 05:35:33 PM #112 Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 05:46:50 PM by Get A Load of This!
When does this poll end again? Been a while, now..

EDIT: Forget what I said about D-Air. I just got unlucky with these odd, useless spiking hitboxes
Feel free to ask for a quick video upload of your hack.
GALOT's moveset ideas, need ideas?
Latest Writeups: Evil Ryu, Amaterasu


Okay forget anything I said about Joe before, his damage output is high enough that his usually low knockback kills aren't really a bother.

Apparently I was just really tired when I tested it earlier...
Feel free to ask for a quick video upload of your hack.
GALOT's moveset ideas, need ideas?
Latest Writeups: Evil Ryu, Amaterasu

Looks like Deadpool's winning. o.o Looks like the Black Knight is sure about to lose  :>.>:
Unless I make one soon on Ike...

3 days and no new votes on the poll so I decree the winner to be....

DEADPOOL



I'll get to work on him as soon as Viewitful Joe is completely finished.

As far as Joe is going, I'm currently working on the Mach Speed and Slow moves.  Once I've done those all I have to do is do the Win animations and it's HENSHIN A GO GO BABY!!


Quote from: Wolfric on November 27, 2010, 08:41:58 PM
Managed to fix your Wii?
Not yet.  I'm currently using Dolphin and Wii Scrubber to emulate Brawl on my PC.

Oh hell yeah. So much potential. Going to need a really good soundpack to call him Deadpool though.

Shout if you ever need a set written, love this guy.
Feel free to ask for a quick video upload of your hack.
GALOT's moveset ideas, need ideas?
Latest Writeups: Evil Ryu, Amaterasu