SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: Hollow on December 04, 2010, 11:20:51 PM
We're going to look into it when he comes on again, don't worry.
I downloaded the Sephiroth on Mediafire, and for some reason it started working. I'm not sure if this'll work for everyone.
Current Persona: Roxie (Pokemon Black and White 2)
Find me on Phantasy Star Online 2! Maxi/2DaMax - Ship 02


Hey guys, I'm back.  Thanks so much for the feedback.  I'm glad that the ones that were able to use it have enjoyed it.

As for the problem, I plan on resolving it as soon as possible by deleting those unnecesary BRRES files instead of filling them.  I thought I'd need them, but I don't so I'll remove them.

As for the Sephiroth+Joe freezing thing, Hollow and I are a bit unsure at the moment, but I assure you we'll both try our best to resolve the problem.

One final thing about the Final Smash.  It's supposed to be slow, it's an ultimate fusion of slow and zoom to form a kickass combo.  I call it: "L.I.V (Life Is Viewtiful) or Let Die".  ;)

Awesome Work SilentD Ive been enjoying him... I for some strange reason had the same problem with seph... Anyway Very good job ;)..
FC:4898-8419-2778

December 05, 2010, 09:54:34 AM #169 Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 02:42:46 PM by SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n
Hey guys, just saying that using the files ForOhForError put up (with a couple of slight edits to further bring down the file size), I've now put up the FIXED version of Viewtiful Joe.  Also, I tested it against Hollow's Sephiroth and it worked fine for me (I used the mediafire link).

EDIT: OP has been redone ;)

EDIT2: One last thing.  I've decided to revive that old Shadow PSA that I was doing from the grave.  There aren't gonna be too many new animations, but I'm going to use a fresh FitSonic.pac file to avoid any weird glitches happening again @.@

After I do this Shadow PSA I will take a break from PSA for a bit and THEN I will get to work on Deadpool ;)

I love your Viewtiful Joe PSA!!

I have to requests:
In the OP, can you show off the moves and special characteristics? I have no clue on how to work him when he goes into his power modes.

Also, the side smash up tilt causes him to T stance in CF's size until you move out. This kinda needs fixed. Same for side smash down tilt, except he just crouches.

December 05, 2010, 04:09:45 PM #171 Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 04:37:26 PM by SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n
Quote from: 14fanofanime on December 05, 2010, 03:58:48 PM
I love your Viewtiful Joe PSA!!

I have to requests:
In the OP, can you show off the moves and special characteristics? I have no clue on how to work him when he goes into his power modes.

Also, the side smash up tilt causes him to T stance in CF's size until you move out. This kinda needs fixed. Same for side smash down tilt, except he just crouches.

Ah yes I know why that is, it's because I put Allow Interrupts in there instead of Goto: Offsets.  For ages I was wondering how to fix that and then the answer just came to me like lightning right here right now XD

And yes I shall put up an explanation:

Mach Speed - When you take a certain number of hits you'll be able to enter Mach Speed mode by using the Down B.  You can tell when the Mach Speed mode is ready because he flashes red.  He'll do a quick dash forward and then he will trigger the Mach Speed.  At this point the following things happen:
1) Almost all of his moves are sped up slightly (the most significant speed boosts are the F Smash, D Tilt and D Air)
2) The damage on a lot of his moves is slightly less
3) He is able to do the Attack100 again (Red Hot One Hundred)

Slow - When you throw a certain number of hits you'll be able to enter Slow mode using the Down B.  You can tell when it's ready because you start flashing blue.  He'll do a spin and then once he does the following things happen:
1) Time is slowed down for about 20 seconds or so (not too sure how long to be honest XP)
2) A lot of his moves become slightly slower
3) A lot of his moves become more powerful (his F Smash, U Tilt and D Air in particular)
4) The F Smash, U Tilt and D Air also gain a camera zoom when you use them.

That is how they work.  I wanted to do a moveset video, but Fraps was being lame :srs:

EDIT: Ok I've done another fix for the smash problem.  Personally I didn't find it to be too much of a problem at all.  I've (obviously) use this more than anyone and out of all the times that I used it, that was one of the problems that didn't irritate me at all.

Now I can't wait to get Tatsunoko vs. Capcom. Thanks alot! XD

this psa is awsome but the T-stance on the side smash up tilt, side smash Down tilt , side A uptilt, and side a downtilt are really annoying. its not hard to fix all you haave to do is in subaction 57 and 59 put "AttackS4S" in the animation slot.  In Subaction 53 and 4f put "AttackS3S" in the animation slot.  I'm sure you already know this but yeah i'm saying it anyway. I'm doing this on the one i downloaded from you. Expect a A video from me.

Quote from: drsusredfish on December 05, 2010, 07:12:25 PM
this psa is awsome but the T-stance on the side smash up tilt, side smash Down tilt , side A uptilt, and side a downtilt are really annoying. its not hard to fix all you haave to do is in subaction 57 and 59 put "AttackS4S" in the animation slot.  In Subaction 53 and 4f put "AttackS3S" in the animation slot.  I'm sure you already know this but yeah i'm saying it anyway. I'm doing this on the one i downloaded from you. Expect a A video from me.

When did you download it?  I just changed it so that those should be fixed about a couple of hours ago.  If you downloaded it within then I'll re-put up the download link AGAIN @.@

Okay I've edited the mediafire link yet again.  I really don't want any more problems with this T-T (although I think it will probably haunt me forever...

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 05, 2010, 07:16:28 PM
Quote from: drsusredfish on December 05, 2010, 07:12:25 PM
this psa is awsome but the T-stance on the side smash up tilt, side smash Down tilt , side A uptilt, and side a downtilt are really annoying. its not hard to fix all you haave to do is in subaction 57 and 59 put "AttackS4S" in the animation slot.  In Subaction 53 and 4f put "AttackS3S" in the animation slot.  I'm sure you already know this but yeah i'm saying it anyway. I'm doing this on the one i downloaded from you. Expect a A video from me.

When did you download it?  I just changed it so that those should be fixed about a couple of hours ago.  If you downloaded it within then I'll re-put up the download link AGAIN @.@

Okay I've edited the mediafire link yet again.  I really don't want any more problems with this T-T (although I think it will probably haunt me forever...
Well, you're close to busting this ghost of a problem! Yeah, you fixed the side smash up tilt, but the side smash down tilt is still giving the T-stance. I want this problem to be gone as much as you do, and I hope no other problems bust the seams of this Viewtiful PSA!
Current Persona: Roxie (Pokemon Black and White 2)
Find me on Phantasy Star Online 2! Maxi/2DaMax - Ship 02

Quote from: 2DaMax92 on December 05, 2010, 08:30:37 PM
Well, you're close to busting this ghost of a problem! Yeah, you fixed the side smash up tilt, but the side smash down tilt is still giving the T-stance. I want this problem to be gone as much as you do, and I hope no other problems bust the seams of this Viewtiful PSA!

That makes absolutely no sense.  Both the AttackS4Hi and AttackS4Lw subactions have EXACTLY the same thing.  There is literally nothing different about them.  I see absolutely no reason why it should go into T Pose.  I hate PSA...

There havn't been many good Shadow PSA's I'd like to see how the one your wroking on comes out

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 05, 2010, 08:55:54 PM
Quote from: 2DaMax92 on December 05, 2010, 08:30:37 PM
Well, you're close to busting this ghost of a problem! Yeah, you fixed the side smash up tilt, but the side smash down tilt is still giving the T-stance. I want this problem to be gone as much as you do, and I hope no other problems bust the seams of this Viewtiful PSA!

That makes absolutely no sense.  Both the AttackS4Hi and AttackS4Lw subactions have EXACTLY the same thing.  There is literally nothing different about them.  I see absolutely no reason why it should go into T Pose.  I hate PSA...
Yeah, that's exactly what I said.
Current Persona: Roxie (Pokemon Black and White 2)
Find me on Phantasy Star Online 2! Maxi/2DaMax - Ship 02

Quote from: 2DaMax92 on December 05, 2010, 09:03:38 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 05, 2010, 08:55:54 PM
Quote from: 2DaMax92 on December 05, 2010, 08:30:37 PM
Well, you're close to busting this ghost of a problem! Yeah, you fixed the side smash up tilt, but the side smash down tilt is still giving the T-stance. I want this problem to be gone as much as you do, and I hope no other problems bust the seams of this Viewtiful PSA!

That makes absolutely no sense.  Both the AttackS4Hi and AttackS4Lw subactions have EXACTLY the same thing.  There is literally nothing different about them.  I see absolutely no reason why it should go into T Pose.  I hate PSA...
Yeah, that's exactly what I said.

*facepalm* My god my idiocy knows no bounds.  I forgot to name the subaction AttackS4S (it was still named NONE) XDXDXD

Anyways, I'm fixing it as I type now.