SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: jokekid on December 20, 2010, 05:30:25 PM
be happy!
johnclb is back to action and i think he was busy on one awesome deadpool on snake!!!
I wonder if Deadpool acutally had swords in his back, that would be so much win :happy:

Any idea when beta shadow will be released?
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

December 20, 2010, 05:45:22 PM #242 Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 06:57:51 PM by SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n
Quote from: DarkShadow613 on December 20, 2010, 05:37:36 PM
Any idea when beta shadow will be released?

Once I'm done with the Chaos Spear.  At the moment it's being lame and it doesn't want to work properly...

EDIT: Well I can make it work for it NOT being chargable (which will have to do for now), however look at what happens....





WTF TEXTURE!!!


Shadow looks great, I can't wait to try him out. :)
Oh, and I really liked your V. Joe PSA, great job.

Quote from: Fliptocat on December 20, 2010, 07:25:38 PM
Shadow looks great, I can't wait to try him out. :)
Oh, and I really liked your V. Joe PSA, great job.

Thank you, and you don't have to wait for very long because here's the BETA:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=3668&Moderated=0

December 20, 2010, 07:41:07 PM #246 Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 08:30:21 PM by Fliptocat
^Alright, I'm testing now.  :)
I'll edit this post with feeback.

EDIT:
I'm really liking it, it reminds me of Sonic Battle.
Chaos Spear is really good, but the SFX doesn't really fit with it. His side smash and DownB are probably my favorites, followed by the down smash. When you charge th D-Smash, the SFX for the Spinball charging is still there. The U-tilt is good, although it almost looks like he's just bouncing up and down, "twitchy" if you will. Really nice job the GFX, they fit each move pretty well. The B-air has the same problem as the U-tilt, he kind of shifts back and forth. I love his A combo, it hits hard and fast. Also, I noticed when you hold his down-B, he has super Armor. That could be spammed really easily, so you might wanna take that out. Overall, he's fun to play with and feels like Shadow, good job. :)
And uh, one more thing, even if he's set to computer I still control him. o_O

December 20, 2010, 07:52:00 PM #247 Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 08:23:32 PM by SSJCerious
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 20, 2010, 07:38:09 PM
Quote from: Fliptocat on December 20, 2010, 07:25:38 PM
Shadow looks great, I can't wait to try him out. :)
Oh, and I really liked your V. Joe PSA, great job.

Thank you, and you don't have to wait for very long because here's the BETA:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=3668&Moderated=0
HYESZ! THANK YOU!

EDIT: Perfect is an understatement. I give you props, this is amazing.  :)

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: Fliptocat on December 20, 2010, 07:41:07 PM
^Alright, I'm testing now.  :)
I'll edit this post with feeback.

EDIT:
I'm really liking it, it reminds me of Sonic Battle.
Chaos Spear is really good, but the SFX doesn't really fit with it. His side smash and DownB are probably my favorites, followed by the down smash. When you charge th D-Smash, the SFX for the Spinball charging is still there. The U-tilt is good, although it almost looks like he's just bouncing up and down, "twitchy" if you will. Really nice job the GFX, they fit each move pretty well. The B-air has the same problem as the U-tilt, he kind of shifts back and forth. I love his A combo, it hits hard and fast. Also, I noticed when you hold his down-B, he has super Armor. That could be spammed really easily, so you might wanna take that out. Overall, he's fun to play with and feels like Shadow, good job. :)
And uh, one more thing, even if he's set to computer I still control him. o_O

Thanks a lot for this.  There's definitely a lot of things that need changing and I'll take all of this into consideration when I'm working on V1.

And thanks to you too SSJ ;)

can you make the animations on shadow have normal quills instead of shadow's becous I always hated that


Hey when the Shadow vertex closes his eyes he has a slit in the middle of his eye, Sonic characters don't close their eyes like that.
Can you remove it? That's only flaw I see. :happy:

Cool, PSA btw.

Quote from: spiritpyros on December 20, 2010, 09:51:50 PM
can you make the animations on shadow have normal quills instead of shadow's becous I always hated that

All you have to do is not use the FitSonic00.pac or FitSonic00.pcs and use a regular Sonic model.  It's a one slot hack so you can just use the FitSonic and FitSonicMotionEtc.pacs if you want.

Quote from: Hollow on December 20, 2010, 09:52:44 PM
What did you use for the chaos spear? Pit's Arrow?

Yep.  I used Plasmakirby's Pit Arrow Chaos Spear.

Quote from: SmashClash on December 20, 2010, 09:56:01 PM
Hey when the Shadow vertex closes his eyes he has a slit in the middle of his eye, Sonic characters don't close their eyes like that.
Can you remove it? That's only flaw I see. :happy:

Cool, PSA btw.

I noticed that the eyes were closed for some reason on some of the animations (I don't know why though) but I never noticed that.  Thanks for telling me ^^


I can fix the eyes closed on animations thing!

It has to do with the VIS files in the Motion.pac.

id you rename any animations?

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 20, 2010, 10:11:20 PM
Quote from: spiritpyros on December 20, 2010, 09:51:50 PM
can you make the animations on shadow have normal quills instead of shadow's becous I always hated that

All you have to do is not use the FitSonic00.pac or FitSonic00.pcs and use a regular Sonic model.  It's a one slot hack so you can just use the FitSonic and FitSonicMotionEtc.pacs if you want.

Quote from: Hollow on December 20, 2010, 09:52:44 PM
What did you use for the chaos spear? Pit's Arrow?

Yep.  I used Plasmakirby's Pit Arrow Chaos Spear.

Quote from: SmashClash on December 20, 2010, 09:56:01 PM
Hey when the Shadow vertex closes his eyes he has a slit in the middle of his eye, Sonic characters don't close their eyes like that.
Can you remove it? That's only flaw I see. :happy:

Cool, PSA btw.

I noticed that the eyes were closed for some reason on some of the animations (I don't know why though) but I never noticed that.  Thanks for tell
Quote from: Hollow on December 20, 2010, 10:13:15 PM
I can fix the eyes closed on animations thing!

It has to do with the VIS files in the Motion.pac.

id you rename any animations?
ing me ^^



Np, and I hope you guys get it fixed!