Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1770319 times)
Ct.OWN
Lol Kitten

Me and ma minions :3

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #270 on: December 21, 2010, 02:31:12 PM »

i heard that when u generate the badge, it appears in his hand instead of being on his body, and this means it doesnt work...

Yeah I discovered that this is true.....Though there are loads of item related events so I'll test them out and try to mix and match.
    Hollow managed to equip Neo with a Super Scope and gave it a different function so if you make a different event where the Franklin Badge still reflects but the item is moved in front of the Rift graphics. There should also be more than one badge, enough to make a barrier so there is no hole where projectiles can get through. Basically you can make a tall, invisible wall of badges in front of the Rift GFX. That way there is no applying anything to a character.

Can you make the Down B have a wind effect behind Shadow that pushes anybody behind him away, to prevent punishment, and also in the Rift so it seems to suck the opponent in?

Soverign
    Mega Kitten

So much win

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #271 on: December 21, 2010, 03:33:50 PM »

omg yes! finally, an accurate shadow PSA! I was pretty sick of the other BS shadow PSAs. Can't wait for final version.
    Yeah, I agree. The other Shadow PSAs said they were the "True Shadow", but failed. There were rarely any good Shadow PSAs, until SDoom made a perfect one. Cheesy
    What's so bad about Maskatlo's Shadow's PSA? It just needs some correct animations, and modifications on the PSA, that's all.[\size]
    « Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 03:41:15 PM by Soverign » Logged

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #272 on: December 21, 2010, 03:55:21 PM »

omg yes! finally, an accurate shadow PSA! I was pretty sick of the other BS shadow PSAs. Can't wait for final version.
    Yeah, I agree. The other Shadow PSAs said they were the "True Shadow", but failed. There were rarely any good Shadow PSAs, until SDoom made a perfect one. Cheesy
    What's so bad about Maskatlo's Shadow's PSA? It just needs some correct animations, and modifications on the PSA, that's all.[\size]

I'm flattered ^^ But it's not quite perfect yet Wink

Ct.OWN
    Lol Kitten

Me and ma minions :3

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #273 on: December 21, 2010, 04:16:03 PM »

I agree.

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #274 on: December 21, 2010, 05:23:54 PM »

but the item itself doesnt have any property if a character doesnt equip it...
    if u shoot at a badge on ground it wont reflect...

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #275 on: December 22, 2010, 06:00:14 AM »

I've decided to give up on the whole reflecting thing.  I think Defensive Collisions only work for certain characters and Sonic isn't one of them.  However, now I need a new idea for what the Down B Chaos Rift could do....(I still want it to be able to push opponents outwards).

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #276 on: December 22, 2010, 06:13:37 AM »

idea for reflection: make the item appear, and in only 1 frame difference make him pick it up.
    that way it should work, no?

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #277 on: December 22, 2010, 07:32:09 AM »

I've decided to take an entirely different approach to both the Side B Chaos Spear and the Down B Chaos Rift.  Since for some reason I can't do a certain kind of charging that .Fade did with Cloud (I even asked him myself and he said nothing was wrong, it's just my bad luck ¬_¬), I'm gonna take a look at how Hollow did his charging.  Fingers crossed everything goes to plan with this one.

For the Down B, instead of making him reflect attacks and you being able to hold the rift forever, he will create a rift and sustain it there for about a second and that rift will have a variety of random effects:

Most common effect - The rift pushes opponents outwards, causing no damage but disorientating foes (a bit like Mario's Cape).  Good for edgeguarding. 0%

2nd most common effect - The rift does a few slicing hits, the last hit sends the opponent backwards at an angle with medium damage and knockback.  12%

Least common effect - The rift lets off a powerful electrical explosion, temporarily immobilizing the opponent then sending them flying.  Very rare, but very powerful.  25%

Whaddya guys think?  I think it's significantly more creative than before and if all goes to plan, I may have the complete version released by Christmas Eve!  Maybe even tomorrow!

Soverign
    Mega Kitten

So much win

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #278 on: December 22, 2010, 08:21:58 AM »

Whaddya guys think?  I think it's significantly more creative than before and if all goes to plan, I may have the complete version released by Christmas Eve! Maybe even tomorrow!
    OMFG, really? Happy Face

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #279 on: December 22, 2010, 08:39:52 AM »

Whaddya guys think?  I think it's significantly more creative than before and if all goes to plan, I may have the complete version released by Christmas Eve! Maybe even tomorrow!

OMFG, really? Happy Face

Akiba Red
    Lol Kitten

AOI CHAN

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #280 on: December 22, 2010, 09:19:17 AM »

The funny part is even though Shadow is flamed repetitively, he has over 10000 (yeah I didn't use the reference.) downloads.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #281 on: December 22, 2010, 09:39:48 AM »

One last thing.  Would you guys like to see an overpowered "Super Shadow" to go along with the balanced regular Shadow?  It wouldn't take too long at all.  It would just require some hitbox strengthening, frame speed modifiers, and some other code alterations here and there.

Soverign
    Mega Kitten

So much win

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #282 on: December 22, 2010, 09:40:34 AM »

One last thing.  Would you guys like to see an overpowered "Super Shadow" to go along with the balanced regular Shadow?  It wouldn't take too long at all.  It would just require some hitbox strengthening, frame speed modifiers, and some other code alterations here and there.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs</a>
    « Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 09:42:14 AM by Soverign » Logged

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container >9000 Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #283 on: December 22, 2010, 11:06:44 AM »

Yes.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #284 on: December 22, 2010, 01:56:31 PM »

Hmm it seems I've been encountering a couple more problems upon trying to fix the last ones Undecided 

HOWEVER, I will still try my best to get everything sorted.  I'm taking some things a little differently.  I think you'll like them nonetheless Wink

Pages:  1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: