Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1771013 times)
SiLeNtDo0m
Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #345 on: December 24, 2010, 09:10:44 AM »

ok your Shadow Psa is amazing but Vietful Joe his animations need to be a little smoother.....

Which ones specifically?  And most other people (including myself, and I'm the one with all the knowledge of Viewtiful Joe) found that the animations were fine for the most part (heck even Miacis on with his massive feedback post).

renegade109
    Mega Kitten

^main char^ for a game project I nvr finished :P

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #346 on: December 24, 2010, 09:13:05 AM »

<sees shadow psa... reads moveset details... mouth drooling>

MUST HAZ NAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Computers will ALWAYS do what you TELL them to do, but RARELY what you WANT them to do! - My personal saying

gamer, swimmer, computer guy, trumpeteer, game programmer

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #347 on: December 24, 2010, 09:17:48 AM »

So earlier I maanged to beat DivineOverlord using this moveset. I had to get desperate while fighting, but hey, only took me a few tries.

So yeah, It does well against other characters without being overpowered, takes time to get used to, actually feels like a new character and like Shadow, and is overall a LOT more fun to play as than Sonic.

In short, absolutely great job with the moveset Silent. I'm impressed once again. Thank you for finally giving us an accurate, complete and balanced Shadow moveset. :3

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Ninja Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #348 on: December 24, 2010, 09:46:12 AM »

I would like to report something about this Shadow Psa. When you have a Smash ball with him, you can activate Chaos Blast. But I don't know why and when, sometimes I press B, and there is a little fire explosion that is coming out, but there is not the following explosion. To make it simple, this final smash sometimes end before it should. I'm sorry not being able to say when exactly this happens, but maybe it is because of the hero jauge... If I recall correctly, one time, I had the hero jauge filled up completely, and I could use Chaos control, but I used a Final smash and it ended before it should.

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #349 on: December 24, 2010, 09:55:41 AM »

I would like to report something about this Shadow Psa. When you have a Smash ball with him, you can activate Chaos Blast. But I don't know why and when, sometimes I press B, and there is a little fire explosion that is coming out, but there is not the following explosion. To make it simple, this final smash sometimes end before it should. I'm sorry not being able to say when exactly this happens, but maybe it is because of the hero jauge... If I recall correctly, one time, I had the hero jauge filled up completely, and I could use Chaos control, but I used a Final smash and it ended before it should.

Hmmm that's strange.....I'll need to check this glitch for myself as well and see how I can resolve it.

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

« Reply #350 on: December 24, 2010, 10:08:48 AM »

Hey SD dos you think you could help me out here? :l
    I have a really weird graphic glitch.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #351 on: December 24, 2010, 10:10:11 AM »

What's up?

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #352 on: December 24, 2010, 10:10:51 AM »

I have a suggestion for Shadow, you should have the collision last as long as he's doing the Black Tornado because the hitboxes don't last through the entire attack.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #353 on: December 24, 2010, 10:15:45 AM »

What's up?

It doesn't affect the psa any (this is for my Amazing-Chu ^+^) but it's really, REALLY strange.

At the first damage level (under 50) I have it set to do Graphic 54 on the FFFFFFE bone, on the second damage level (over 50) I have the same graphic loop, but it's set to graphic 30(the aura-looking one). Now here's the WEIRD part

If I'm facing right, the graphic changes from the under fifty damage to the over fifty damage, but if I'm facing LEFT, it's still in the under fifty damage. Oddly the over  100 damage graphics work fine for the graphics in both directions :l

Should I post a pic of the code? Note that the actuall attacks change as they were meant to, it's just the graphics that are weird. XP

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #354 on: December 24, 2010, 10:32:06 AM »

I have a suggestion for Shadow, you should have the collision last as long as he's doing the Black Tornado because the hitboxes don't last through the entire attack.

Edited right away! I just made it loop more times.  As well as the Super Shadow release, I'll release a tightened version of regular Shadow as well as voice clips (preferably Jason Griffith, but since no one has done clips for him I'll still settle for David Humphrey.  I only say Griffith because he says "Chaos Spear" and "Chaos Blast" etc).

@NaruZeldaMaster

I don't think there's any character with an FFFFFFE bone @.@ Surely it should just be Bone E?

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #355 on: December 24, 2010, 10:35:40 AM »

Edited right away! I just made it loop more times.  As well as the Super Shadow release, I'll release a tightened version of regular Shadow as well as voice clips (preferably Jason Griffith, but since no one has done clips for him I'll still settle for David Humphrey.  I only say Griffith because he says "Chaos Spear" and "Chaos Blast" etc).

@NaruZeldaMaster

I don't think there's any character with an FFFFFFE bone @.@ Surely it should just be Bone E?
    May I ask when? Don't kill me.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #356 on: December 24, 2010, 10:38:10 AM »

It won't take too long, but obviously it's Christmas tomorrow so I won't be able to do much on it (if anything).  Also, I'm currently making a video of Shadow's moveset+a battle which will take a bit of time since I'm actually doing some video editing @.@

Soverign
    Mega Kitten

So much win

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #357 on: December 24, 2010, 10:41:50 AM »

@NaruZeldaMaster

It won't take too long, but obviously it's Christmas tomorrow so I won't be able to do much on it (if anything).  Also, I'm currently making a video of Shadow's moveset+a battle which will take a bit of time since I'm actually doing some video editing @.@

It won't take too long, but obviously it's Christmas tomorrow so I won't be able to do much on it (if anything).  Also, I'm currently making a video of Shadow's moveset+a battle which will take a bit of time since I'm actually doing some video editing @.@
    Nobody does Jason Griffith's SFX because they pretty much hate him, but that could be a good idea because David doesn't have sound clips for "Chaos Spear", and "Chaos Blast'. Another Shadow vid would be great. Once I hack my Wii, I'm gonna download this, and test it out.  Happy Face
    « Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 10:54:07 AM by Soverign » Logged

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #358 on: December 24, 2010, 10:53:13 AM »

@NaruZeldaMaster

lol no no, FFFFFFFE is just the psa for the outline of the characters body ^+^; don't ask me, hollow's the one who tipped me off with it XD It's how I made my dark sonic have his aura Cheesy

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfiTwUPHYCs" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfiTwUPHYCs</a>

PS: That's an older version of him, the new version doesn't have it Sad

It's just for graphics though, sadly, it's a real shame since a full body colission bubble would be epic xD and way easier.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #359 on: December 24, 2010, 04:34:00 PM »

According to Youtube, a video will be up in approximately 15 minutes.  However, wait a couple minute more whilst it's processing Wink

Pages:  1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: