Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1770405 times)
SiLeNtDo0m
Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #420 on: December 28, 2010, 11:38:02 AM »

Here's the CSP for Shadow:

I'm gonna recolour it in other colours as well.  It's gonna be kinda tricky to make it look nice though Tongue

Nuke
    Last of the Breed
    Holy Kitten

• Awards FistBump! Super Saiyan Topic KCMM Veteran Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #421 on: December 28, 2010, 11:51:04 AM »

With Fame comes Fans.. But Eh what can you do about it Wink.. Just enjoy it!! Cheesy

FC:4898-8419-2778

Soul Nami
    The Sharp Ninja
    Supreme Kitten

I'll see you later...

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #422 on: December 28, 2010, 11:54:35 AM »

I found these somewhere on my PC in my Brawl CSP Folder.
    Although, they're a bit sloppy, so I don't know if you want to use em'.
    « Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 11:56:15 AM by Soul » Logged

If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

Sanitys_Theif
    Extreme Kitten

The Gambler

• Awards Constructive Hyperactive Contributor Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #423 on: December 28, 2010, 12:08:22 PM »

It's interesting looking at all the different opinions of Shadow.  Some say he needs buffing in some areas, some say he's fine the way he is.  I really don't know what to do @.@  I think it's really about knowing his playstyle.  Although his smashes are not that much stronger than Sonic's smashes in terms of knockback (more damage though, but slower), he (unlike Sonic) has two effective meteor smashes to use (F Air and D Air).  Here're some handy things to know about Shadow:

- He has quite a few moves that can demolish shields, the most prominent one being his Chaos Rift.  2/3 Chaos Rifts are automatic shield breakers, allowing you to follow up with a fully charged D Smash or F Smash to land the finishing blow fairly early

- If you can gain some spacing between you and your opponent, make sure to use the Weapon Spawn taunt.  Even the grenade does a decent 11%.

- Remember that both his Side B and Down B can be cancelled into his Up B, assisting his overall recovery significantly.

He may not be as fast as Sonic on some fronts, but he makes up for that with decent priority, great range and decent power.

Weapon spawn is really only good against computers, humans aren't so dumb to wait, and he doesn't have any attacks that can send enemies away quickly and he's not that fast so he can't really run away from characters and make enough distance, I don't find myself using it ever against a human player

Chaos Rift is good but I don't use it often because of it's lag time if you miss, it's just easy to sidestep behind him and attack, I wouldn't change this attack I'm just saying it's not a move to throw out often

Side B to Up B recovery does help, but it has to be canceled fairly early from what I've tried so it's not like an insane recovery boost, but it's fine

His priority is fine

His range is iffy, some attacks like side-tilt should have more range, that swiping graphic should have a hitbox, otherwise your have to be right next to the opponent to get it to hit, if you extended the range it could be a great poking move, but as it is now with it's small range it's useless

And other than that his arms and legs and overall body is short so I'm not sure what you mean by good range when comparing him to other characters like marth, shiek, link, ike, even ganondorf and c. falcon

His power is fine for the most part, the problem is pulling off his powerful moves, it's nearly impossible with the startup lag on all his smashes, the thing is that you can notice him about to do a smash attack, and then there's a lag time before he throws out the attack, think about other characters how when you smash the c-stick, an attack is thrown out right away, the attack itself may not be fast but there's no real startup time(except for very powerful characters like Bowser and Ganon but Shadow's not that strong) and it's weaker, but the way you have it now, Shadow clearly choreographs his move, then has startup lag even on 0% charge then he throws it out, against a human player, it's impossible to hit with any of his smashes unless you set it up with hitlag which is only possible with codesets like Brawl+ and even then it's incredibly difficult

In short, he doesn't have any powerful attacks that are reliable, which is why I find it so hard to kill opponents, especially human players, all his smash attacks are useless because of the startup lag even on 0% charge, Shadow's not powerful enough to justify this startup lag, what you should do is for 0% charge have there be very little startup lag, think like shiek's downsmash so you can have a reliable window to hit with these moves

It's fun to use him, but it's frustrating if you want to win
    « Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 12:10:59 PM by Sanitys Theif » Logged

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #424 on: December 28, 2010, 12:59:36 PM »

With Fame comes Fans.. But Eh what can you do about it Wink.. Just enjoy it!! Cheesy

"Fans" is one word for it Undecided

As I said before, can't wait to do Deadpool.  It'll be less popular but better since Deadpool is win and the animations will be awesome (if the moonwalk can turn out great, everything else can)

Ct.OWN
    Lol Kitten

Me and ma minions :3

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #425 on: December 28, 2010, 01:15:02 PM »

As I said before, can't wait to do Deadpool.  It'll be less popular but better since Deadpool is win and the animations will be awesome (if the moonwalk can turn out great, everything else can)
    At least you're not getting Fan"girls" Oh shi~

Can't wait for Deadpool too.
    The moonwalk could either be his taunt or his walking motions. "Jogging" just makes him moonwalk faster. If you need tips on how to do it, just have him turn around fast for the start-up walk animation and then the rest is easy.
    But of course you already knew this Wink
    « Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 01:17:26 PM by Ct.OWN » Logged

songeflemy
    Master Puppeteer
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Good Citizen KCMM Veteran Heart Container Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #426 on: December 28, 2010, 01:33:54 PM »

Here's the CSP for Shadow:

I'm gonna recolour it in other colours as well.  It's gonna be kinda tricky to make it look nice though Tongue

Oh, that's okay, I guess....

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #427 on: December 28, 2010, 01:38:05 PM »

At least you're not getting Fan"girls" Oh shi~

Can't wait for Deadpool too.
    The moonwalk could either be his taunt or his walking motions. "Jogging" just makes him moonwalk faster. If you need tips on how to do it, just have him turn around fast for the start-up walk animation and then the rest is easy.
    But of course you already knew this Wink

The Moonwalk was already done a while ago XD

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0fK-2OH3mw" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0fK-2OH3mw</a>

Ct.OWN
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #428 on: December 28, 2010, 02:36:52 PM »

Guess you don't need me. Nice work! So what are Deadpool's powers?

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #429 on: December 28, 2010, 05:48:04 PM »

I've done all the CSPs and recolours now for Shadow (still need to do Hyper Shadow though...).  Here're the CSPs ^^:

Soverign
    Mega Kitten

So much win

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #430 on: December 28, 2010, 06:57:52 PM »

I've done all the CSPs and recolours now for Shadow (still need to do Hyper Shadow though...).  Here're the CSPs ^^:

Wow, these are awesome. I lol'ed at the dark Shadow one  Laugh
    « Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 06:59:19 PM by Soverign » Logged

Soul Nami
    The Sharp Ninja
    Supreme Kitten

I'll see you later...

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #431 on: December 28, 2010, 07:01:43 PM »

I've done all the CSPs and recolours now for Shadow (still need to do Hyper Shadow though...).  Here're the CSPs ^^:

Pretty good, I'll say.

If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

Sanitys_Theif
    Extreme Kitten

The Gambler

• Awards Constructive Hyperactive Contributor Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #432 on: December 28, 2010, 08:06:22 PM »

Ugh, see this is what I mean, after using chaos rift 5 times and getting hit back before the move ended, I finally broke Wolf's shield, then I hit him with a full charged upsmash, Wolf was at 180% AND HE DIDNT DIE

You need to buff this guy, unless I meteor smash someone off the edge I can't kill anyone until around 250% because all the strong attacks are easily block or dodged then countered

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #433 on: December 28, 2010, 08:12:35 PM »

Ugh, see this is what I mean, after using chaos rift 5 times and getting hit back before the move ended, I finally broke Wolf's shield, then I hit him with a full charged upsmash, Wolf was at 180% AND HE DIDNT DIE

You need to buff this guy, unless I meteor smash someone off the edge I can't kill anyone until around 250% because all the strong attacks are easily block or dodged then countered

Sounds to me like Perfect Shadow needs a V2...or something.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Ct.OWN
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #434 on: December 28, 2010, 08:29:27 PM »

I wonder what Dark Hyper Shadow looks like?
    « Last Edit: December 29, 2010, 08:53:58 AM by Ct.OWN » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: